Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 567
Styleforum Top Picks
Finally got around to picking my stuff up from the post office.
Random comments in no particular order...
1) Cashmere - wow. Easily twice as heavy as the typical stuff from J Crew or Banana Republic... I've only worn it once so far, but I can tell it's a high quality piece that's going to last me a long time.
2) Merino - just as soft as the cashmere, loving it!
3) I'm not really a shirt guy, but I won a free overdye and these things are amazing! The material is a lot thicker than I thought it'd be and I really do have to echo what others have said - they're a lot nicer seeing them in person. Whoever took product pictures must've aimed a flash directly on the product, because these things are not as shiny as they appear on the website. The eggplant is a lot more muted and closer in color to the plum sweater, which is a darker/deeper shade of purple.
Considering that these were my first WvG items, I came away quite impressed.
Looking forward to sweaters in Fall 2013... damn you Mauro for making me want to spend more money
Thank you for the good words. I am happy you are happy. It's good that you won the free shirt.
I sent you a text back. I am wearing the charcoal Henley. I am wearing eggplant today.
BIG newsletter coming up and it will be a very worth while read for tote holders. I leave for NYC tomorrow and will be in LA on weds. I am very excited to hit up some new restaurants. The food in LA has been truly on point.
I want to go to magic mountain , too!
Need Supply Blog - WvG's Mauro Farinelli Interview
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- › A.P.C. AW11 wool/cotton slim trousers with stain detail 10 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 39 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › Should a guy who got dumped lie to his ex that he's seeing someone... 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays