Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/12/17 at 8:24am in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 567post #8491 of 1675912/1/12 at 7:37ampost #8492 of 1675912/1/12 at 8:52ampost #8493 of 1675912/1/12 at 3:06pmpost #8494 of 1675912/1/12 at 3:52pmpost #8495 of 1675912/1/12 at 3:56pmpost #8496 of 1675912/1/12 at 5:28pm
Finally got around to picking my stuff up from the post office.
Random comments in no particular order...
1) Cashmere - wow. Easily twice as heavy as the typical stuff from J Crew or Banana Republic... I've only worn it once so far, but I can tell it's a high quality piece that's going to last me a long time.
2) Merino - just as soft as the cashmere, loving it!
3) I'm not really a shirt guy, but I won a free overdye and these things are amazing! The material is a lot thicker than I thought it'd be and I really do have to echo what others have said - they're a lot nicer seeing them in person. Whoever took product pictures must've aimed a flash directly on the product, because these things are not as shiny as they appear on the website. The eggplant is a lot more muted and closer in color to the plum sweater, which is a darker/deeper shade of purple.
Considering that these were my first WvG items, I came away quite impressed.
Looking forward to sweaters in Fall 2013... damn you Mauro for making me want to spend more moneypost #8497 of 1675912/1/12 at 9:14pmpost #8498 of 1675912/1/12 at 9:22pmLooking good in the Henley Mauro!
Is that the eggplant? I've dropped you a text do let me know when u have the time
Bring on spring 13 already!
Side note: nearly had a heart attack watching the man u game against reading!
Good to see you active again piercepost #8499 of 1675912/2/12 at 6:59amEvan,
Thank you for the good words. I am happy you are happy. It's good that you won the free shirt.
I sent you a text back. I am wearing the charcoal Henley. I am wearing eggplant today.
BIG newsletter coming up and it will be a very worth while read for tote holders. I leave for NYC tomorrow and will be in LA on weds. I am very excited to hit up some new restaurants. The food in LA has been truly on point.
I want to go to magic mountain , too!post #8500 of 1675912/2/12 at 11:09ampost #8501 of 1675912/2/12 at 2:44pmpost #8502 of 1675912/2/12 at 5:26pmpost #8503 of 1675912/3/12 at 3:58ampost #8504 of 1675912/3/12 at 11:25ampost #8505 of 1675912/3/12 at 11:34amcheck out mauro's interview with forum affiliate NEED SUPPLY ... they also have some stock in case wvg's webstore is out of stock of something you need
Need Supply Blog - WvG's Mauro Farinelli Interview
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Longwing Blutcher in Cigar Shell Cordovan - 10D - UNWORN 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 15 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Cordovan Chukka Boot #13750 - 10D - UNWORN 17 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...