Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:49 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 567post #8491 of 1675912/1/12 at 7:37am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8492 of 1675912/1/12 at 8:52ampost #8493 of 1675912/1/12 at 3:06pmpost #8494 of 1675912/1/12 at 3:52pmpost #8495 of 1675912/1/12 at 3:56pmpost #8496 of 1675912/1/12 at 5:28pm
Finally got around to picking my stuff up from the post office.
Random comments in no particular order...
1) Cashmere - wow. Easily twice as heavy as the typical stuff from J Crew or Banana Republic... I've only worn it once so far, but I can tell it's a high quality piece that's going to last me a long time.
2) Merino - just as soft as the cashmere, loving it!
3) I'm not really a shirt guy, but I won a free overdye and these things are amazing! The material is a lot thicker than I thought it'd be and I really do have to echo what others have said - they're a lot nicer seeing them in person. Whoever took product pictures must've aimed a flash directly on the product, because these things are not as shiny as they appear on the website. The eggplant is a lot more muted and closer in color to the plum sweater, which is a darker/deeper shade of purple.
Considering that these were my first WvG items, I came away quite impressed.
Looking forward to sweaters in Fall 2013... damn you Mauro for making me want to spend more moneypost #8497 of 1675912/1/12 at 9:14pmpost #8498 of 1675912/1/12 at 9:22pmLooking good in the Henley Mauro!
Is that the eggplant? I've dropped you a text do let me know when u have the time
Bring on spring 13 already!
Side note: nearly had a heart attack watching the man u game against reading!
Good to see you active again piercepost #8499 of 1675912/2/12 at 6:59amEvan,
Thank you for the good words. I am happy you are happy. It's good that you won the free shirt.
I sent you a text back. I am wearing the charcoal Henley. I am wearing eggplant today.
BIG newsletter coming up and it will be a very worth while read for tote holders. I leave for NYC tomorrow and will be in LA on weds. I am very excited to hit up some new restaurants. The food in LA has been truly on point.
I want to go to magic mountain , too!post #8500 of 1675912/2/12 at 11:09ampost #8501 of 1675912/2/12 at 2:44pmpost #8502 of 1675912/2/12 at 5:26pmpost #8503 of 1675912/3/12 at 3:58ampost #8504 of 1675912/3/12 at 11:25ampost #8505 of 1675912/3/12 at 11:34amcheck out mauro's interview with forum affiliate NEED SUPPLY ... they also have some stock in case wvg's webstore is out of stock of something you need
Need Supply Blog - WvG's Mauro Farinelli Interview
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › MC General Chat 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 10 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 11 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...