Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on Today at 5:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 567post #8491 of 1675912/1/12 at 7:37am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8492 of 1675912/1/12 at 8:52ampost #8493 of 1675912/1/12 at 3:06pmpost #8494 of 1675912/1/12 at 3:52pmpost #8495 of 1675912/1/12 at 3:56pmpost #8496 of 1675912/1/12 at 5:28pm
Finally got around to picking my stuff up from the post office.
Random comments in no particular order...
1) Cashmere - wow. Easily twice as heavy as the typical stuff from J Crew or Banana Republic... I've only worn it once so far, but I can tell it's a high quality piece that's going to last me a long time.
2) Merino - just as soft as the cashmere, loving it!
3) I'm not really a shirt guy, but I won a free overdye and these things are amazing! The material is a lot thicker than I thought it'd be and I really do have to echo what others have said - they're a lot nicer seeing them in person. Whoever took product pictures must've aimed a flash directly on the product, because these things are not as shiny as they appear on the website. The eggplant is a lot more muted and closer in color to the plum sweater, which is a darker/deeper shade of purple.
Considering that these were my first WvG items, I came away quite impressed.
Looking forward to sweaters in Fall 2013... damn you Mauro for making me want to spend more moneypost #8497 of 1675912/1/12 at 9:14pmpost #8498 of 1675912/1/12 at 9:22pmLooking good in the Henley Mauro!
Is that the eggplant? I've dropped you a text do let me know when u have the time
Bring on spring 13 already!
Side note: nearly had a heart attack watching the man u game against reading!
Good to see you active again piercepost #8499 of 1675912/2/12 at 6:59amEvan,
Thank you for the good words. I am happy you are happy. It's good that you won the free shirt.
I sent you a text back. I am wearing the charcoal Henley. I am wearing eggplant today.
BIG newsletter coming up and it will be a very worth while read for tote holders. I leave for NYC tomorrow and will be in LA on weds. I am very excited to hit up some new restaurants. The food in LA has been truly on point.
I want to go to magic mountain , too!post #8500 of 1675912/2/12 at 11:09ampost #8501 of 1675912/2/12 at 2:44pmpost #8502 of 1675912/2/12 at 5:26pmpost #8503 of 1675912/3/12 at 3:58ampost #8504 of 1675912/3/12 at 11:25ampost #8505 of 1675912/3/12 at 11:34amcheck out mauro's interview with forum affiliate NEED SUPPLY ... they also have some stock in case wvg's webstore is out of stock of something you need
Need Supply Blog - WvG's Mauro Farinelli Interview
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Uniqlo Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 8 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 9 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 12 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 14 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...