Yeah, Mauro, I might have to try multiple sizes. And I've sent a few guys a PM to find out. I'm getting my dad's measurements from my mom so I can get him a couple shirts as well...so I'll be talking to you in a couple days to place an order -- definitely before you go to LA.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 562
Styleforum Top Picks
Got my order in today...
Are the tees real? Holy shit, perhaps the softest article of clothing I've ever handled. I wish the sleeves had fitted cuffs (just my personal preference on longsleeves) but it's so comfy that I'll let that slide. Unfortunately, I'd like a more fitted look so I might try to get a smaller size (in between XS/S and bought an S). A wine tee in S might be up for trade!
Plum wool crew fits perfectly (got an XS). The texture is great, but I love this shade of purple. I was considering buying the purple Ervell pocket sweater but this has filled that niche for me. Lengths are pretty perfect, really wish I wasn't a poor med student so I could buy the Wine crew and a cashmere sweater as well.
Mauro, do a cashmere shawl cardigan with horn buttons in wine next year! I'll start saving now. Also, I need my tote and some replacement shirt buttons! Might order a henley (are those cuffs ribbed?) soon anyway, you can stick it with those.
Soft as fuuuuuuuuckkkkkk. I want to wear it for days without taking it off.
Oops, thanks for the catch. It's a medium henley. While it just looks fitted in the pic, it feels really snug and prolly not good for a single layer but rather a base because of the fit.
Wore almost all WvG products today (sorry but no pics).
Here's what I wore:
1. Bloodline trousers in mocha. These are the perfect fit on me. They're slim but not too slim.
2. Plum waffle crewneck. Sooo soft!
3. Lavender overdye shirt. I got it in AD Small and probably should have done BD Small, but I love the shirt and color.
4. Hunting jacket in gray. Wasn't sure if this would work well as part of a business casual ensemble, but works perfectly! Love the look.
If only I had some WvG shoes, the entire outfit would've been WvG.
Tomorrow I will be wearing the lavender tee. Will probably layer it under an unbuttoned Brooks Brothers wool cardigan in light grey, and wear some navy chinos (perhaps WvG). Will try to take a pic.
If you have ever had anything in modal I would say that these are just as soft as modal. My only concern would be if there will be any pilling with these.
Wine v-neck t-shirt (medium)
Lavender v-neck t-shirt (small)
Assuming no shrinkage I think I will keep the small and return/exchange the medium.
Noted on the sleeves. The thermal sleeves for next fall will be ribbed. I am also going to slim down the arms. I will have short sleeves ready in Jan/Feb. I will have 3 different necks lines.
My favorite in the roll-neck crew.
I will make more of those sweaters for Fall'13. I am making some really cool sweaters for Fall'13.
Haven't had a chance to properly wear the pieces Mauro. Will post pics as soon as I get a chance to take some proper pics and do these things justice.
Quality is RIDICULOUS.
The wool sweater is butter soft.
Herringbone Chambray is probably the best button down I own.
All the overdyes, as discussed earlier, don't look nearly as good on the webstore.
Waiting for more Sp13 pieces to drop.
I will have to be the new Korean hypeman for WvG while RKD be lawyering.
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Manila Tailor 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 7 minutes ago
- › Cigars 8 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 12 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...