Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:16 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:57 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 558post #8356 of 1659111/24/12 at 10:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8357 of 1659111/24/12 at 11:54ampost #8358 of 1659111/24/12 at 12:58pmpost #8359 of 1659111/24/12 at 2:04pmpost #8360 of 1659111/24/12 at 3:28pmpost #8361 of 1659111/24/12 at 6:08pmpost #8362 of 1659111/24/12 at 6:52pmpost #8363 of 1659111/24/12 at 6:53pmpost #8364 of 1659111/24/12 at 7:52pmpost #8365 of 1659111/24/12 at 8:47pm
I just want to give a shout out to Mauro and his awesome customer service. I'm an international customer so I wanted to make sure everything went by smoothly. After a couple of fuck ups on my end- Mauro was generous enough to help me sort out my order. He even responded to my PMs after about one minute! If his clothing is anything like his customer service, you can count on me as a continued customer!
It's really rare to find the kind of service Mauro provides, nowadays. It reminds me of why I don't shop at malls anymore.
Thanks Mauro. You're awesome.post #8366 of 1659111/24/12 at 9:09pmpost #8367 of 1659111/24/12 at 9:19pmpost #8368 of 1659111/25/12 at 2:39ampost #8369 of 1659111/25/12 at 7:19ampost #8370 of 1659111/25/12 at 8:56amThe monkey arms are standard XL Sleeves so add 1.5/2 inches inches to my regular shirts and that's the arm length.
only one order went through. Your greedy ass bank might be holding the other payment so check ( that goes for anyone else that had multiple orders for the same item receiving an error message).
Banks are shady as fuck.
Pine- thanks, man! Have fun in Korea.
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF THE SALE. THERE ARE STILL AL OT OF GREAT ITEMS TO BE HAD. You really want the bloodline trousers. They are handmade and the fit and fabric in my opinion blows any pant in the same price point away so on sale it crushes all.
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › Tour a day in the town of fog sapa Vietnam 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...