Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 558post #8356 of 1675911/24/12 at 10:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8357 of 1675911/24/12 at 11:54ampost #8358 of 1675911/24/12 at 12:58pmOh shit!!i wondered why it didn't show up on the WVG page. I apologize . I will give another free shirt via twitter sometime before 6pm tonight. The first one to email me will win a shirt.
Evan Ma one the first one, today.post #8359 of 1675911/24/12 at 2:04pmpost #8360 of 1675911/24/12 at 3:28pmpost #8361 of 1675911/24/12 at 6:08pmpost #8362 of 1675911/24/12 at 6:52pmpost #8363 of 1675911/24/12 at 6:53pmpost #8364 of 1675911/24/12 at 7:52pmpost #8365 of 1675911/24/12 at 8:47pm
I just want to give a shout out to Mauro and his awesome customer service. I'm an international customer so I wanted to make sure everything went by smoothly. After a couple of fuck ups on my end- Mauro was generous enough to help me sort out my order. He even responded to my PMs after about one minute! If his clothing is anything like his customer service, you can count on me as a continued customer!
It's really rare to find the kind of service Mauro provides, nowadays. It reminds me of why I don't shop at malls anymore.
Thanks Mauro. You're awesome.post #8366 of 1675911/24/12 at 9:09pmpost #8367 of 1675911/24/12 at 9:19pmpost #8368 of 1675911/25/12 at 2:39ampost #8369 of 1675911/25/12 at 7:19ampost #8370 of 1675911/25/12 at 8:56amThe monkey arms are standard XL Sleeves so add 1.5/2 inches inches to my regular shirts and that's the arm length.
only one order went through. Your greedy ass bank might be holding the other payment so check ( that goes for anyone else that had multiple orders for the same item receiving an error message).
Banks are shady as fuck.
Pine- thanks, man! Have fun in Korea.
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF THE SALE. THERE ARE STILL AL OT OF GREAT ITEMS TO BE HAD. You really want the bloodline trousers. They are handmade and the fit and fabric in my opinion blows any pant in the same price point away so on sale it crushes all.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 14 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 18 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 25 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 29 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?