Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:54 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/12/17 at 8:24am in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 558post #8356 of 1675911/24/12 at 10:57ampost #8357 of 1675911/24/12 at 11:54ampost #8358 of 1675911/24/12 at 12:58pmOh shit!!i wondered why it didn't show up on the WVG page. I apologize . I will give another free shirt via twitter sometime before 6pm tonight. The first one to email me will win a shirt.
Evan Ma one the first one, today.post #8359 of 1675911/24/12 at 2:04pmpost #8360 of 1675911/24/12 at 3:28pmpost #8361 of 1675911/24/12 at 6:08pmpost #8362 of 1675911/24/12 at 6:52pmpost #8363 of 1675911/24/12 at 6:53pmpost #8364 of 1675911/24/12 at 7:52pmpost #8365 of 1675911/24/12 at 8:47pm
I just want to give a shout out to Mauro and his awesome customer service. I'm an international customer so I wanted to make sure everything went by smoothly. After a couple of fuck ups on my end- Mauro was generous enough to help me sort out my order. He even responded to my PMs after about one minute! If his clothing is anything like his customer service, you can count on me as a continued customer!
It's really rare to find the kind of service Mauro provides, nowadays. It reminds me of why I don't shop at malls anymore.
Thanks Mauro. You're awesome.post #8366 of 1675911/24/12 at 9:09pmpost #8367 of 1675911/24/12 at 9:19pmpost #8368 of 1675911/25/12 at 2:39ampost #8369 of 1675911/25/12 at 7:19ampost #8370 of 1675911/25/12 at 8:56amThe monkey arms are standard XL Sleeves so add 1.5/2 inches inches to my regular shirts and that's the arm length.
only one order went through. Your greedy ass bank might be holding the other payment so check ( that goes for anyone else that had multiple orders for the same item receiving an error message).
Banks are shady as fuck.
Pine- thanks, man! Have fun in Korea.
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF THE SALE. THERE ARE STILL AL OT OF GREAT ITEMS TO BE HAD. You really want the bloodline trousers. They are handmade and the fit and fabric in my opinion blows any pant in the same price point away so on sale it crushes all.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › Inis Meain Orange Melange Linen Cardigan - Size Medium 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Roda Linen Scarf by robxznyc
- › Destin Surl Dedo Square Scarf by robxznyc
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...