Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 9:06 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 557post #8341 of 1675911/23/12 at 8:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8342 of 1675911/23/12 at 8:29pmpost #8343 of 1675911/23/12 at 8:42pmpost #8344 of 1675911/23/12 at 8:52pmLark ( JohnGalt) you can stack these nutz in your mouth,
Hal, If you are a small in my shirts you are a small in the sweaters. If you are a medium you are a medium. Very simple.
Nick- Thanks for the help , today. I would have still been packing boxes if you didn't come over.
Krish- did you receive your tee shirt yet?
I have about 60 more orders to pack. Then I will give an update on what's good. I will also give away a few shirts tomorrow and Sunday.
Everyone have a goodnight except JohnGalt.post #8345 of 1675911/23/12 at 9:28pmpost #8346 of 1675911/23/12 at 10:48pmpost #8347 of 1675911/24/12 at 5:03ampost #8348 of 1675911/24/12 at 6:14am
There has been a problem with me ordering from your site. I used my mom's credit card to order but on all the orders (its the same order, I just kept trying to change the addres) it says the street address didnt meet the post code so I thought the payment didnt go through, but American Express called up my mom saying it went through all 4 times it is possible you cancel all the orders but one cause i just kept saying. The wolfvsgoat site kept saying it didnt go through so i didnt know it did. Please get back to me
my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org thats my tote account too
Jasperpost #8349 of 1675911/24/12 at 7:00amQuote:You must not have typed them right. I stacked the Tote, Black Friday Tote, and Black Friday codes and got every XL in stock for $14.37. But I also used
"DrinkBleachanddie" as my code.post #8350 of 1675911/24/12 at 7:22amJasper,
When you have strange people emailing you, please remember you posted your email address to the public on the WvG thread. You know about 2/3 of the people are pranksters. I emailed you and your are safe.
Mothball- the kids are crossed because he was like " damn I stayed up all night to score some redemption jeans and the prick next to me strolls in wearing them, fuck me!". " how does he move his hands so fast he must kill it on xbox"!
I appreciate the pic I love my linen chambray. I had to give up my jeans because to many people wanted them
I am almost finished shipping and then I will give an update on stock and start doing give a ways!!!!
Mauropost #8351 of 1675911/24/12 at 7:47ampost #8352 of 1675911/24/12 at 7:51am
GIVE AWAYS! OMG OMG! I'm a girl now.
EDIT: MAURO IF YOU POST A GIVEAWAY WHILE I'M EATING BREAKFAST WITH MY FAMILY! FFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Let this be my pre-emptive reply to any post.
Edited by B0Bs4g3t - 11/24/12 at 8:05ampost #8353 of 1675911/24/12 at 9:12ampost #8354 of 1675911/24/12 at 10:14am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling For Ralph Lauren Numan TG73 9.5/10D 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 12 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 12 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...