Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 557
Styleforum Top Picks
Hal, If you are a small in my shirts you are a small in the sweaters. If you are a medium you are a medium. Very simple.
Nick- Thanks for the help , today. I would have still been packing boxes if you didn't come over.
Krish- did you receive your tee shirt yet?
I have about 60 more orders to pack. Then I will give an update on what's good. I will also give away a few shirts tomorrow and Sunday.
Everyone have a goodnight except JohnGalt.
There has been a problem with me ordering from your site. I used my mom's credit card to order but on all the orders (its the same order, I just kept trying to change the addres) it says the street address didnt meet the post code so I thought the payment didnt go through, but American Express called up my mom saying it went through all 4 times it is possible you cancel all the orders but one cause i just kept saying. The wolfvsgoat site kept saying it didnt go through so i didnt know it did. Please get back to me
my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org thats my tote account too
"DrinkBleachanddie" as my code.
When you have strange people emailing you, please remember you posted your email address to the public on the WvG thread. You know about 2/3 of the people are pranksters. I emailed you and your are safe.
Mothball- the kids are crossed because he was like " damn I stayed up all night to score some redemption jeans and the prick next to me strolls in wearing them, fuck me!". " how does he move his hands so fast he must kill it on xbox"!
I appreciate the pic I love my linen chambray. I had to give up my jeans because to many people wanted them
I am almost finished shipping and then I will give an update on stock and start doing give a ways!!!!
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Are these C&Js a lemon pair? 4 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 45 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to... 2 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...