Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/11/16 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 557post #8341 of 1675911/23/12 at 8:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8342 of 1675911/23/12 at 8:29pmpost #8343 of 1675911/23/12 at 8:42pmpost #8344 of 1675911/23/12 at 8:52pmLark ( JohnGalt) you can stack these nutz in your mouth,
Hal, If you are a small in my shirts you are a small in the sweaters. If you are a medium you are a medium. Very simple.
Nick- Thanks for the help , today. I would have still been packing boxes if you didn't come over.
Krish- did you receive your tee shirt yet?
I have about 60 more orders to pack. Then I will give an update on what's good. I will also give away a few shirts tomorrow and Sunday.
Everyone have a goodnight except JohnGalt.post #8345 of 1675911/23/12 at 9:28pmpost #8346 of 1675911/23/12 at 10:48pmpost #8347 of 1675911/24/12 at 5:03ampost #8348 of 1675911/24/12 at 6:14am
There has been a problem with me ordering from your site. I used my mom's credit card to order but on all the orders (its the same order, I just kept trying to change the addres) it says the street address didnt meet the post code so I thought the payment didnt go through, but American Express called up my mom saying it went through all 4 times it is possible you cancel all the orders but one cause i just kept saying. The wolfvsgoat site kept saying it didnt go through so i didnt know it did. Please get back to me
my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org thats my tote account too
Jasperpost #8349 of 1675911/24/12 at 7:00amQuote:You must not have typed them right. I stacked the Tote, Black Friday Tote, and Black Friday codes and got every XL in stock for $14.37. But I also used
"DrinkBleachanddie" as my code.post #8350 of 1675911/24/12 at 7:22amJasper,
When you have strange people emailing you, please remember you posted your email address to the public on the WvG thread. You know about 2/3 of the people are pranksters. I emailed you and your are safe.
Mothball- the kids are crossed because he was like " damn I stayed up all night to score some redemption jeans and the prick next to me strolls in wearing them, fuck me!". " how does he move his hands so fast he must kill it on xbox"!
I appreciate the pic I love my linen chambray. I had to give up my jeans because to many people wanted them
I am almost finished shipping and then I will give an update on stock and start doing give a ways!!!!
Mauropost #8351 of 1675911/24/12 at 7:47ampost #8352 of 1675911/24/12 at 7:51am
GIVE AWAYS! OMG OMG! I'm a girl now.
EDIT: MAURO IF YOU POST A GIVEAWAY WHILE I'M EATING BREAKFAST WITH MY FAMILY! FFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Let this be my pre-emptive reply to any post.
Edited by B0Bs4g3t - 11/24/12 at 8:05ampost #8353 of 1675911/24/12 at 9:12ampost #8354 of 1675911/24/12 at 10:14am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 16 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 22 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 41 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 41 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 42 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?