Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 557
Styleforum Top Picks
Hal, If you are a small in my shirts you are a small in the sweaters. If you are a medium you are a medium. Very simple.
Nick- Thanks for the help , today. I would have still been packing boxes if you didn't come over.
Krish- did you receive your tee shirt yet?
I have about 60 more orders to pack. Then I will give an update on what's good. I will also give away a few shirts tomorrow and Sunday.
Everyone have a goodnight except JohnGalt.
There has been a problem with me ordering from your site. I used my mom's credit card to order but on all the orders (its the same order, I just kept trying to change the addres) it says the street address didnt meet the post code so I thought the payment didnt go through, but American Express called up my mom saying it went through all 4 times it is possible you cancel all the orders but one cause i just kept saying. The wolfvsgoat site kept saying it didnt go through so i didnt know it did. Please get back to me
my email address is email@example.com thats my tote account too
"DrinkBleachanddie" as my code.
When you have strange people emailing you, please remember you posted your email address to the public on the WvG thread. You know about 2/3 of the people are pranksters. I emailed you and your are safe.
Mothball- the kids are crossed because he was like " damn I stayed up all night to score some redemption jeans and the prick next to me strolls in wearing them, fuck me!". " how does he move his hands so fast he must kill it on xbox"!
I appreciate the pic I love my linen chambray. I had to give up my jeans because to many people wanted them
I am almost finished shipping and then I will give an update on stock and start doing give a ways!!!!
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) just now
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 2 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 5 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 7 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...