Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 550
Styleforum Top Picks
Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr. Instagram is optional. The reason is if you miss anything you will see it posted there. I also do give a ways and other promotions through those channels. So if you aren't following me you should you just might win something great like free clothes or shipping.
Can anyone help with what size I should buy? These will be the first "nice" shirts I have bought (and have never really bought clothes online), and I'm a little confused. Since the black friday sale is final sale, I could really use the help. Got measured today as follows: Neck:15.5" Chest: 37.5" Shoulder: 18.5"
Ya, that's what I was planning on doing, guess I shoulda clarified. I'm only in DC until Sunday, so I was wondering if there'd be a time I could come in the pick it up this weekend or if the local store is closed for the rest of the week for Thanksgiving.
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 28 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 53 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › Vass custom V Cap Oxford. U last, size 43. Haf sole. Lasted 3 piece... 10 minutes ago
- › So long, A Suitable Wardrobe... 13 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 13 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...