Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 548post #8206 of 1675911/18/12 at 6:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8207 of 1675911/18/12 at 7:39ampost #8208 of 1675911/18/12 at 8:00ampost #8209 of 1675911/18/12 at 8:00ampost #8210 of 1675911/18/12 at 8:02ampost #8211 of 1675911/18/12 at 8:47ampost #8212 of 1675911/18/12 at 9:29ampost #8213 of 1675911/18/12 at 3:46pmpost #8214 of 1675911/18/12 at 6:07pmpost #8215 of 1675911/19/12 at 4:38am^^^ Do you smoke crack??? THE BLACK FRIDAY SALE IS FOR EVERYONE. ALL non-tote holders will receive 50% off their order by using the code "BLACKFRIDAY".
Tote holders use a different code and get a different % off. I never use stacking coupons.
A few things to cover because I will not be responding to emails and PMS this week-
The jeans are sanforized.
Sizes for bloodline trousers and knits will be posted.
The web will have the correct amount of units by thursday.
Hot items that I would personally pick up-
Blood line trousers. Their hand sewn and fit great.
Sweaters - I don't have many left. The cashmere is the real deal but the wool is so soft the price can't be beat anywhere.
Over dyes - I have more After Dinner Stuff than I thought. If you are an XXL you can really clean house.
Only you will be offered the tees, henleys, and thermals. I wore a medium in the tee yesterday and it was glorious.
Mauropost #8216 of 1675911/19/12 at 5:48ampost #8217 of 1675911/19/12 at 5:53ampost #8218 of 1675911/19/12 at 7:57am
Thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair of the redemption jeans but haven't bought anything from W vs G before. Can someone who owns a pair of the redemption jeans comment on stretch? I understand the waist is not suppose to stretch but how about the thighs?
I measured my favorite pair of jeans and my measurements are:
Should I try to grab a pair of 31s and stretch the thighs or size up to 32 for the thighs/rise? Also, I'm assuming this is a mid-weight denim, but can someone comment on the actual weight?post #8219 of 1675911/19/12 at 8:12am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 second ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 seconds ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 46 seconds ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 1 minute ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 1 minute ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUN... 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...