Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 548
Styleforum Top Picks
Tote holders use a different code and get a different % off. I never use stacking coupons.
A few things to cover because I will not be responding to emails and PMS this week-
The jeans are sanforized.
Sizes for bloodline trousers and knits will be posted.
The web will have the correct amount of units by thursday.
Hot items that I would personally pick up-
Blood line trousers. Their hand sewn and fit great.
Sweaters - I don't have many left. The cashmere is the real deal but the wool is so soft the price can't be beat anywhere.
Over dyes - I have more After Dinner Stuff than I thought. If you are an XXL you can really clean house.
Only you will be offered the tees, henleys, and thermals. I wore a medium in the tee yesterday and it was glorious.
Thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair of the redemption jeans but haven't bought anything from W vs G before. Can someone who owns a pair of the redemption jeans comment on stretch? I understand the waist is not suppose to stretch but how about the thighs?
I measured my favorite pair of jeans and my measurements are:
Should I try to grab a pair of 31s and stretch the thighs or size up to 32 for the thighs/rise? Also, I'm assuming this is a mid-weight denim, but can someone comment on the actual weight?
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Pitti Uomo 87 in pictures 22 seconds ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 43 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ALLEN EDMONDS SUPER RARE SHELL CORDOVAN MANY SIZES 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays