Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/11/15 at 9:33am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 548post #8206 of 1675911/18/12 at 6:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8207 of 1675911/18/12 at 7:39ampost #8208 of 1675911/18/12 at 8:00ampost #8209 of 1675911/18/12 at 8:00ampost #8210 of 1675911/18/12 at 8:02ampost #8211 of 1675911/18/12 at 8:47ampost #8212 of 1675911/18/12 at 9:29ampost #8213 of 1675911/18/12 at 3:46pmpost #8214 of 1675911/18/12 at 6:07pmpost #8215 of 1675911/19/12 at 4:38am^^^ Do you smoke crack??? THE BLACK FRIDAY SALE IS FOR EVERYONE. ALL non-tote holders will receive 50% off their order by using the code "BLACKFRIDAY".
Tote holders use a different code and get a different % off. I never use stacking coupons.
A few things to cover because I will not be responding to emails and PMS this week-
The jeans are sanforized.
Sizes for bloodline trousers and knits will be posted.
The web will have the correct amount of units by thursday.
Hot items that I would personally pick up-
Blood line trousers. Their hand sewn and fit great.
Sweaters - I don't have many left. The cashmere is the real deal but the wool is so soft the price can't be beat anywhere.
Over dyes - I have more After Dinner Stuff than I thought. If you are an XXL you can really clean house.
Only you will be offered the tees, henleys, and thermals. I wore a medium in the tee yesterday and it was glorious.
Mauropost #8216 of 1675911/19/12 at 5:48ampost #8217 of 1675911/19/12 at 5:53ampost #8218 of 1675911/19/12 at 7:57am
Thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair of the redemption jeans but haven't bought anything from W vs G before. Can someone who owns a pair of the redemption jeans comment on stretch? I understand the waist is not suppose to stretch but how about the thighs?
I measured my favorite pair of jeans and my measurements are:
Should I try to grab a pair of 31s and stretch the thighs or size up to 32 for the thighs/rise? Also, I'm assuming this is a mid-weight denim, but can someone comment on the actual weight?post #8219 of 1675911/19/12 at 8:12am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 41 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov... 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Dolce and Gabbana, D&G Time piece watch, woman, gold, flathead DW0171 9 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 10 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth