Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 9/23/16 at 10:26am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 548post #8206 of 1675911/18/12 at 6:21ampost #8207 of 1675911/18/12 at 7:39ampost #8208 of 1675911/18/12 at 8:00ampost #8209 of 1675911/18/12 at 8:00ampost #8210 of 1675911/18/12 at 8:02ampost #8211 of 1675911/18/12 at 8:47ampost #8212 of 1675911/18/12 at 9:29ampost #8213 of 1675911/18/12 at 3:46pmpost #8214 of 1675911/18/12 at 6:07pmpost #8215 of 1675911/19/12 at 4:38am^^^ Do you smoke crack??? THE BLACK FRIDAY SALE IS FOR EVERYONE. ALL non-tote holders will receive 50% off their order by using the code "BLACKFRIDAY".
Tote holders use a different code and get a different % off. I never use stacking coupons.
A few things to cover because I will not be responding to emails and PMS this week-
The jeans are sanforized.
Sizes for bloodline trousers and knits will be posted.
The web will have the correct amount of units by thursday.
Hot items that I would personally pick up-
Blood line trousers. Their hand sewn and fit great.
Sweaters - I don't have many left. The cashmere is the real deal but the wool is so soft the price can't be beat anywhere.
Over dyes - I have more After Dinner Stuff than I thought. If you are an XXL you can really clean house.
Only you will be offered the tees, henleys, and thermals. I wore a medium in the tee yesterday and it was glorious.
Mauropost #8216 of 1675911/19/12 at 5:48ampost #8217 of 1675911/19/12 at 5:53ampost #8218 of 1675911/19/12 at 7:57am
Thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair of the redemption jeans but haven't bought anything from W vs G before. Can someone who owns a pair of the redemption jeans comment on stretch? I understand the waist is not suppose to stretch but how about the thighs?
I measured my favorite pair of jeans and my measurements are:
Should I try to grab a pair of 31s and stretch the thighs or size up to 32 for the thighs/rise? Also, I'm assuming this is a mid-weight denim, but can someone comment on the actual weight?post #8219 of 1675911/19/12 at 8:12ampost #8220 of 1675911/19/12 at 8:20am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Redwing moc boots sizing 24 seconds ago
- › BNIB Common Projects Nubuck Tan / Beige Bball High-Top Sneakers US... 58 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › Fantasy Football 2016 sign up! Ends 8/21 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...