Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 547
Styleforum Top Picks
I only found about WvG a couple months ago* and I have to say that I've been very pleased with all my purchases from Mauro. The knits were incredibly soft, chinos construction felt top notch, and the mocha trousers give me all the swag I can handle. Now I need to nab myself some shirts next week.
Good stuff Maruo! Keep it up! Can't wait to see what's coming next. (namely the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
*only became interested in fashion a few months ago
Edited by amathew - 11/17/12 at 7:12am
Any chance of a preview/pics/prices of the new henleys and whatnot before the Thanksgiving sale? It's my birthday month and I haven't decided on anything to pick up yet as I wanted to combine everything in one purchase. Was thinking about the chinos but those are all gone it seems o.O.
I'm pretty sure the chinos are still available. I think Mauro took them down a couple weeks ago and will put them back up during the upcoming sale. He had mentioned that a lot of items from previous seasons would be available at steep discounts. Not 100% sure, but close enough to claim that you should still be able to get the chinos (assuming your size is still available).
All the tees, Henleys, and thermals will be on sale for tote holders for sure. We are trying to get them online asap.
They might be on sale only for tote holders and I will have someone like RKD model the clothes in a newsletter shoot.
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › What would you wear today? 48 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 4 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 10 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...