Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:01 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/19/17 at 3:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 547post #8191 of 1675911/17/12 at 5:51ampost #8192 of 1675911/17/12 at 6:12ampost #8193 of 1675911/17/12 at 6:23ampost #8194 of 1675911/17/12 at 6:36am
I only found about WvG a couple months ago* and I have to say that I've been very pleased with all my purchases from Mauro. The knits were incredibly soft, chinos construction felt top notch, and the mocha trousers give me all the swag I can handle. Now I need to nab myself some shirts next week.
Good stuff Maruo! Keep it up! Can't wait to see what's coming next. (namely the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
*only became interested in fashion a few months ago
Edited by amathew - 11/17/12 at 7:12ampost #8195 of 1675911/17/12 at 7:33ampost #8196 of 1675911/17/12 at 7:34ampost #8197 of 1675911/17/12 at 8:42ampost #8198 of 1675911/17/12 at 10:54ampost #8199 of 1675911/17/12 at 11:44ampost #8200 of 1675911/17/12 at 11:44ampost #8201 of 1675911/17/12 at 12:38pmpost #8202 of 1675911/17/12 at 12:39pmpost #8203 of 1675911/17/12 at 8:01pmAny chance of a preview/pics/prices of the new henleys and whatnot before the Thanksgiving sale? It's my birthday month and I haven't decided on anything to pick up yet as I wanted to combine everything in one purchase. Was thinking about the chinos but those are all gone it seems o.O.post #8204 of 1675911/18/12 at 12:10amQuote:Originally Posted by who8mahrice
Any chance of a preview/pics/prices of the new henleys and whatnot before the Thanksgiving sale? It's my birthday month and I haven't decided on anything to pick up yet as I wanted to combine everything in one purchase. Was thinking about the chinos but those are all gone it seems o.O.
I'm pretty sure the chinos are still available. I think Mauro took them down a couple weeks ago and will put them back up during the upcoming sale. He had mentioned that a lot of items from previous seasons would be available at steep discounts. Not 100% sure, but close enough to claim that you should still be able to get the chinos (assuming your size is still available).post #8205 of 1675911/18/12 at 6:10amCertain items like the chinos won't be on sale. I have something special in mind for those in December.
All the tees, Henleys, and thermals will be on sale for tote holders for sure. We are trying to get them online asap.
They might be on sale only for tote holders and I will have someone like RKD model the clothes in a newsletter shoot.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 21 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 22 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 24 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 26 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 30 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 38 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...