Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Today at 9:21 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 547post #8191 of 1675911/17/12 at 5:51am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8192 of 1675911/17/12 at 6:12ampost #8193 of 1675911/17/12 at 6:23ampost #8194 of 1675911/17/12 at 6:36am
I only found about WvG a couple months ago* and I have to say that I've been very pleased with all my purchases from Mauro. The knits were incredibly soft, chinos construction felt top notch, and the mocha trousers give me all the swag I can handle. Now I need to nab myself some shirts next week.
Good stuff Maruo! Keep it up! Can't wait to see what's coming next. (namely the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
*only became interested in fashion a few months ago
Edited by amathew - 11/17/12 at 7:12ampost #8195 of 1675911/17/12 at 7:33ampost #8196 of 1675911/17/12 at 7:34ampost #8197 of 1675911/17/12 at 8:42ampost #8198 of 1675911/17/12 at 10:54ampost #8199 of 1675911/17/12 at 11:44ampost #8200 of 1675911/17/12 at 11:44ampost #8201 of 1675911/17/12 at 12:38pmpost #8202 of 1675911/17/12 at 12:39pmpost #8203 of 1675911/17/12 at 8:01pmAny chance of a preview/pics/prices of the new henleys and whatnot before the Thanksgiving sale? It's my birthday month and I haven't decided on anything to pick up yet as I wanted to combine everything in one purchase. Was thinking about the chinos but those are all gone it seems o.O.post #8204 of 1675911/18/12 at 12:10amQuote:Originally Posted by who8mahrice
Any chance of a preview/pics/prices of the new henleys and whatnot before the Thanksgiving sale? It's my birthday month and I haven't decided on anything to pick up yet as I wanted to combine everything in one purchase. Was thinking about the chinos but those are all gone it seems o.O.
I'm pretty sure the chinos are still available. I think Mauro took them down a couple weeks ago and will put them back up during the upcoming sale. He had mentioned that a lot of items from previous seasons would be available at steep discounts. Not 100% sure, but close enough to claim that you should still be able to get the chinos (assuming your size is still available).post #8205 of 1675911/18/12 at 6:10amCertain items like the chinos won't be on sale. I have something special in mind for those in December.
All the tees, Henleys, and thermals will be on sale for tote holders for sure. We are trying to get them online asap.
They might be on sale only for tote holders and I will have someone like RKD model the clothes in a newsletter shoot.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Official Sales Alert thread 39 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 43 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 43 seconds ago
- › Motorcycles 1 minute ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › Inverallan 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...