or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 545

post #8161 of 13761
Quote:
Originally Posted by altmana View Post

I am sure sizing questions have been asked to death, but here goes one more. I wear an epaulet Small, it fit me to perfection.
Overall I am 6' 32 inch waist, generally wear a 38 jacket, ~155 pounds.
Let me know your thoughts on what size / cut I should get in WvG. Thanks

what's your neck size and how big are your shoulders? if you have bigger shoulders i'd say L BD.

edit: not L, M!
Edited by Teger - 11/13/12 at 8:55pm
post #8162 of 13761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

what's your neck size and how big are your shoulders? if you have bigger shoulders i'd say L BD.
Neck is 15.5. Shoulders are probably 17.5 ... that is what the epaulet shoulders are that fit perfect.

Thanks for your help!
post #8163 of 13761
go with a M.
post #8164 of 13761

Anybody have the hunting jacket?  I'm 5'11 145 lbs, not sure if I should go with a small or medium.  

post #8165 of 13761
whats ur chest size? ur prolly a small
post #8166 of 13761
Quote:
Originally Posted by altmana View Post

Neck is 15.5. Shoulders are probably 17.5 ... that is what the epaulet shoulders are that fit perfect.
Thanks for your help!

I'm about the same maybe a little bigger. I usually go with a L BD. I've only gotten M in Epaulet which I find slightly baggier in the body than wvg. I've been contemplating going with a M BD in wvg but haven't switched changed.
post #8167 of 13761
Sale time is around the corner. Birthday tote holders who I haven given codes and haven't purchased yet I am telling you know come thursday you will be SOL.
At 12:00 midnight the sale goes to the general public @ 50% off. You can do the math.

Best,
Mauro
post #8168 of 13761

RE: The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Tote holder sale starts the 22nd, right?

Will thermals/henleys be up by then?
post #8169 of 13761
Shit too bad I am broke facepalm.gif. Is there going to be anything left in December? My birthday will be around and I can spend some money then lol
post #8170 of 13761
^^^ I have monkey arm shirts for you.

Tote holders go live Thursday at 60%icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #8171 of 13761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

^^^ I have monkey arm shirts for you.
Tote holders go live Thursday at 60%icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

Tomorrow? I thought this was the big "black friday" event and black friday is next week. puzzled.gif

post #8172 of 13761
The sale begins on Friday, November 23rd 2012 for non-tote holders and everything will be 50% off. All Sales are Final.
post #8173 of 13761
Thanks everyone for the help! I think i will try a M BD.

Will we be able to return items purchased during the big sale?
post #8174 of 13761
Quote:
Originally Posted by altmana View Post

Thanks everyone for the help! I think i will try a M BD.
Will we be able to return items purchased during the big sale?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

The sale begins on Friday, November 23rd 2012 for non-tote holders and everything will be 50% off. All Sales are Final.

Soo... that looks like a yes?
post #8175 of 13761

how do i become a tote holder?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread