Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 4:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Yesterday at 9:34 am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 542
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8117 of 1675911/2/12 at 8:52pmpost #8118 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:02amBrandon, those chinos look great on you. What size did you get? I will send you 3 more colors is you pick up shipping.
MSG-how wonderful does that shirt feel? It looks good on you with your oval mask.post #8119 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:11ampost #8120 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:16amTote holders, your regular code will act as your Black Friday sale code. Birthday peeps you will use the code I gave you.
I appreciate the fit pics keep them coming!post #8121 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:17ampost #8122 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:31ampost #8123 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:32amQuote:
821 is actually cheaper than carytown burger and fries and is much better. it's small though, so can be a wait if you go during a peak time. i've been meaning to check out burger bach.post #8124 of 1675911/3/12 at 9:06ampost #8125 of 1675911/3/12 at 9:25ampost #8126 of 1675911/3/12 at 9:28amalso, as mauro will soon see, black sheep is perhaps the best restaurant in richmond. although I love 821. also city diner (you know you're really living in richmond if you get breakfast there). skip the village.
i assume you're gonna be at MCV? if so make sure you skip the cafeteria and go to cafe ole.post #8127 of 1675911/3/12 at 9:55am
Only other Richmond places I've been to are Mekong, Galaxy Diner, Millie's. I'll try to check out the ones you listed - some friends also recommend Comfort, Kuba Kuba but never got time to check them out when I was there previously.
UVA gives you the option to do peds and OB at St. Mary's. Their cafeteria is mediocre (in the standard of hospital cafeterias) but we get free food so I can't complain.post #8128 of 1675911/3/12 at 9:59amkuba kuba is meh, comfort is great but pricey for richmond and always very crowded -- definitely not the place for an intimate date night. can can and tobacco company are the gold standard 'nice' restaurants in the city, rather generic but not horrible, and popular enough that you can consistently have a good, if not stellar, experience. edo's squid and mama zu's (they're basically the same restaurant) are exceptional, but the service is pretty awful, and they don't really take reservations so you can expect a huge wait on friday and saturday night. nice intimate atmosphere at both though. joe's inn is a good casual spot, so is strawberry street cafe. mint just opened and is supposedly good, haven't had a chance to check it out yet. black sheep (where i'm going with mauro this week) is amazing for lunch, less good for dinner.post #8129 of 1675911/3/12 at 10:00amalso make sure you go to buz and neds at least once. their reputation is deserved - best bbq in the city. in general i think richmond has much better food than charlotesvilles - less of a pretentious organic only vibe, and much cheaper.post #8130 of 1675911/3/12 at 10:33am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 minute ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 3 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...