Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 542post #8117 of 1675911/2/12 at 8:52pmpost #8118 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:02amBrandon, those chinos look great on you. What size did you get? I will send you 3 more colors is you pick up shipping.
MSG-how wonderful does that shirt feel? It looks good on you with your oval mask.post #8119 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:11ampost #8120 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:16amTote holders, your regular code will act as your Black Friday sale code. Birthday peeps you will use the code I gave you.
I appreciate the fit pics keep them coming!post #8121 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:17ampost #8122 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:31ampost #8123 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:32amQuote:
821 is actually cheaper than carytown burger and fries and is much better. it's small though, so can be a wait if you go during a peak time. i've been meaning to check out burger bach.post #8124 of 1675911/3/12 at 9:06ampost #8125 of 1675911/3/12 at 9:25ampost #8126 of 1675911/3/12 at 9:28amalso, as mauro will soon see, black sheep is perhaps the best restaurant in richmond. although I love 821. also city diner (you know you're really living in richmond if you get breakfast there). skip the village.
i assume you're gonna be at MCV? if so make sure you skip the cafeteria and go to cafe ole.post #8127 of 1675911/3/12 at 9:55am
Only other Richmond places I've been to are Mekong, Galaxy Diner, Millie's. I'll try to check out the ones you listed - some friends also recommend Comfort, Kuba Kuba but never got time to check them out when I was there previously.
UVA gives you the option to do peds and OB at St. Mary's. Their cafeteria is mediocre (in the standard of hospital cafeterias) but we get free food so I can't complain.post #8128 of 1675911/3/12 at 9:59amkuba kuba is meh, comfort is great but pricey for richmond and always very crowded -- definitely not the place for an intimate date night. can can and tobacco company are the gold standard 'nice' restaurants in the city, rather generic but not horrible, and popular enough that you can consistently have a good, if not stellar, experience. edo's squid and mama zu's (they're basically the same restaurant) are exceptional, but the service is pretty awful, and they don't really take reservations so you can expect a huge wait on friday and saturday night. nice intimate atmosphere at both though. joe's inn is a good casual spot, so is strawberry street cafe. mint just opened and is supposedly good, haven't had a chance to check it out yet. black sheep (where i'm going with mauro this week) is amazing for lunch, less good for dinner.post #8129 of 1675911/3/12 at 10:00amalso make sure you go to buz and neds at least once. their reputation is deserved - best bbq in the city. in general i think richmond has much better food than charlotesvilles - less of a pretentious organic only vibe, and much cheaper.post #8130 of 1675911/3/12 at 10:33am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 54 seconds ago
- › Cigars 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch Long Haul - Field Tan Wax 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...