Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 5/29/15 at 9:35am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 542
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8117 of 1675911/2/12 at 8:52pmpost #8118 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:02amBrandon, those chinos look great on you. What size did you get? I will send you 3 more colors is you pick up shipping.
MSG-how wonderful does that shirt feel? It looks good on you with your oval mask.post #8119 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:11ampost #8120 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:16amTote holders, your regular code will act as your Black Friday sale code. Birthday peeps you will use the code I gave you.
I appreciate the fit pics keep them coming!post #8121 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:17ampost #8122 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:31ampost #8123 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:32amQuote:
821 is actually cheaper than carytown burger and fries and is much better. it's small though, so can be a wait if you go during a peak time. i've been meaning to check out burger bach.post #8124 of 1675911/3/12 at 9:06ampost #8125 of 1675911/3/12 at 9:25ampost #8126 of 1675911/3/12 at 9:28amalso, as mauro will soon see, black sheep is perhaps the best restaurant in richmond. although I love 821. also city diner (you know you're really living in richmond if you get breakfast there). skip the village.
i assume you're gonna be at MCV? if so make sure you skip the cafeteria and go to cafe ole.post #8127 of 1675911/3/12 at 9:55am
Only other Richmond places I've been to are Mekong, Galaxy Diner, Millie's. I'll try to check out the ones you listed - some friends also recommend Comfort, Kuba Kuba but never got time to check them out when I was there previously.
UVA gives you the option to do peds and OB at St. Mary's. Their cafeteria is mediocre (in the standard of hospital cafeterias) but we get free food so I can't complain.post #8128 of 1675911/3/12 at 9:59amkuba kuba is meh, comfort is great but pricey for richmond and always very crowded -- definitely not the place for an intimate date night. can can and tobacco company are the gold standard 'nice' restaurants in the city, rather generic but not horrible, and popular enough that you can consistently have a good, if not stellar, experience. edo's squid and mama zu's (they're basically the same restaurant) are exceptional, but the service is pretty awful, and they don't really take reservations so you can expect a huge wait on friday and saturday night. nice intimate atmosphere at both though. joe's inn is a good casual spot, so is strawberry street cafe. mint just opened and is supposedly good, haven't had a chance to check it out yet. black sheep (where i'm going with mauro this week) is amazing for lunch, less good for dinner.post #8129 of 1675911/3/12 at 10:00amalso make sure you go to buz and neds at least once. their reputation is deserved - best bbq in the city. in general i think richmond has much better food than charlotesvilles - less of a pretentious organic only vibe, and much cheaper.post #8130 of 1675911/3/12 at 10:33am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › DRIES VAN NOTEN White bomber jacket - New -sz.50 27 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 49 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › STEPHAN SCHNEIDER Green cotton jacket - New - sz.6/Large 7 minutes ago
- › Three Great Streetwear Looks - June 1, 2015 7 minutes ago
- › YYPH Cobra Coat 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan