Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 4:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 542
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8117 of 1675911/2/12 at 8:52pmpost #8118 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:02amBrandon, those chinos look great on you. What size did you get? I will send you 3 more colors is you pick up shipping.
MSG-how wonderful does that shirt feel? It looks good on you with your oval mask.post #8119 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:11ampost #8120 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:16amTote holders, your regular code will act as your Black Friday sale code. Birthday peeps you will use the code I gave you.
I appreciate the fit pics keep them coming!post #8121 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:17ampost #8122 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:31ampost #8123 of 1675911/3/12 at 8:32amQuote:
821 is actually cheaper than carytown burger and fries and is much better. it's small though, so can be a wait if you go during a peak time. i've been meaning to check out burger bach.post #8124 of 1675911/3/12 at 9:06ampost #8125 of 1675911/3/12 at 9:25ampost #8126 of 1675911/3/12 at 9:28amalso, as mauro will soon see, black sheep is perhaps the best restaurant in richmond. although I love 821. also city diner (you know you're really living in richmond if you get breakfast there). skip the village.
i assume you're gonna be at MCV? if so make sure you skip the cafeteria and go to cafe ole.post #8127 of 1675911/3/12 at 9:55am
Only other Richmond places I've been to are Mekong, Galaxy Diner, Millie's. I'll try to check out the ones you listed - some friends also recommend Comfort, Kuba Kuba but never got time to check them out when I was there previously.
UVA gives you the option to do peds and OB at St. Mary's. Their cafeteria is mediocre (in the standard of hospital cafeterias) but we get free food so I can't complain.post #8128 of 1675911/3/12 at 9:59amkuba kuba is meh, comfort is great but pricey for richmond and always very crowded -- definitely not the place for an intimate date night. can can and tobacco company are the gold standard 'nice' restaurants in the city, rather generic but not horrible, and popular enough that you can consistently have a good, if not stellar, experience. edo's squid and mama zu's (they're basically the same restaurant) are exceptional, but the service is pretty awful, and they don't really take reservations so you can expect a huge wait on friday and saturday night. nice intimate atmosphere at both though. joe's inn is a good casual spot, so is strawberry street cafe. mint just opened and is supposedly good, haven't had a chance to check it out yet. black sheep (where i'm going with mauro this week) is amazing for lunch, less good for dinner.post #8129 of 1675911/3/12 at 10:00amalso make sure you go to buz and neds at least once. their reputation is deserved - best bbq in the city. in general i think richmond has much better food than charlotesvilles - less of a pretentious organic only vibe, and much cheaper.post #8130 of 1675911/3/12 at 10:33am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 4 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 7 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren Marlow Tassel Loafer Shell Corodvan. 12D 8 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...