or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 533

post #7981 of 15113
Lol
post #7982 of 15113

A button broke in half on one of my shirts and I have been trying to contact W vs G for the last 4-5 months... They said they would ship me a bunch, but have not received nor got any confirmation (tracking number, confirmation of shipping address in case they have my old address from my last order)

 

A guy has only a finite amount of patience.

 

I'm at a loss for words...

post #7983 of 15113
null-4.jpg

Too warm for the salt and pepper crew.


null-6.jpg
post #7984 of 15113
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin2046 View Post

A button broke in half on one of my shirts and I have been trying to contact W vs G for the last 4-5 months... They said they would ship me a bunch, but have not received nor got any confirmation (tracking number, confirmation of shipping address in case they have my old address from my last order)

A guy has only a finite amount of patience.

I'm at a loss for words...

lol me too ... you seem MAD bro. considering the designer and a bunch of us (including myself) see mauro and meet him on a daily/weekly basis. a simple email to him or pm to any of us with your personal information would quickly solve your problem. its funny how you waited 4-5 months and this is the first time ive ever seen you post about it.

i should complain about all the things i am mad about in the world and complain 6 months from now and wonder why the world cant read my mind
post #7985 of 15113
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post

null-4.jpg
Too warm for the salt and pepper crew.
null-6.jpg

the pieces are nice but wearing a hoodie over a buttondown is shameful frown.gif
post #7986 of 15113
It was brisk out!!! But I get your point
post #7987 of 15113
Ronin,

I sent you buttons, twice. Maybe I am shipping them to the wrong spot. I am sending them first class not priority. That would cost 20.00 for 7 buttons. I don't think that's worth it. However, if that's what I need to do then that's what I will do. I apologize for the delay and I honestly sent you buttons. Please resend your address and you will receive a tracking number with a SHITLOAD of buttons so if you ever crack a button there won't be an issue.

Best,

Mauro
post #7988 of 15113

Several pages ago, people mentioned some products that they'd like to see WvG release, and a WvG cardigan would be nice to see....just sayin'

 

Preferably one of those with buttons that go all that way to the neck. Kinda like the navy one in the following video (minus the logo of course):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxVIvJQ_l_4&feature=share&list=PL98C9804DD633BB2E

post #7989 of 15113
Just wait til fall'13 in the mean time enjoy Fall'12

If anyone wants a sweater and their size is sold out email me and I will try to snag on from on of my retailers for you.

Best,

Mauro
post #7990 of 15113
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post


lol me too ... you seem MAD bro. considering the designer and a bunch of us (including myself) see mauro and meet him on a daily/weekly basis. a simple email to him or pm to any of us with your personal information would quickly solve your problem. its funny how you waited 4-5 months and this is the first time ive ever seen you post about it.
i should complain about all the things i am mad about in the world and complain 6 months from now and wonder why the world cant read my mind

 

If you actually read my post, I was contacting Mauro, several times, with no response for over a month.  I have the emails to prove it.

 

"its funny how you waited 4-5 months and this is the first time ive ever seen you post about it."

 

This is the first time you've read about it because I've sent numerous emails to Mauro at his official email for WvsG.  I shouldn't have to resort to a forum site to get a response from him.  

 

Please read posts thoroughly before you reply with judgement and condescension.

post #7991 of 15113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

Ronin,
I sent you buttons, twice. Maybe I am shipping them to the wrong spot. I am sending them first class not priority. That would cost 20.00 for 7 buttons. I don't think that's worth it. However, if that's what I need to do then that's what I will do. I apologize for the delay and I honestly sent you buttons. Please resend your address and you will receive a tracking number with a SHITLOAD of buttons so if you ever crack a button there won't be an issue.
Best,
Mauro

 

Mauro,

 

Why would you send me a pm asking for my real name and address?

 

I sent you an EMAIL WITH my name and address... TWICE. On June 29 and Sept 21. 

post #7992 of 15113
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin2046 View Post

This is the first time you've read about it because I've sent numerous emails to Mauro at his official email for WvsG.  I shouldn't have to resort to a forum site to get a response from him.

your right so why are you doing it now?

you emailed him in june and no response so why didnt you email again until september? and maybe hes asking you for your info again because he is a one man show and receives multiple emails and pms a day. another reason would be because he sent you a bunch of buttons and apparently you didnt receive them so hes asking for your info the verify that it was correct
post #7993 of 15113
On a completely random other note.. Tell us about the incoming henley's!!
post #7994 of 15113
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppDRRT View Post

On a completely random other note.. Tell us about the incoming henley's!!

+1
post #7995 of 15113


Sooo soft
Edited by k9n - 10/8/12 at 11:36am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread