We need to retain our championship belts and bet lunch again.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 532post #7966 of 1675910/5/12 at 11:04ampost #7967 of 1675910/5/12 at 11:25am
Ok, I have a dumb/noob question: What exactly are "dandy pants"? What's the difference between "dandy pants" and wool trousers or cotton chinos? I did a google search and only found some site which said that they were "fitted" wool trousers...right/wrong?
Edited by amathew - 10/5/12 at 11:46ampost #7968 of 1675910/5/12 at 1:12pmThe dandy and slim dandy are different than trousers. The dandy bridges workwear and office. It's a duck canvas pant ( for now) and is made like a jean but has the asthectics of a chino.
They are great pants. The dandy is fuller and the slim dandy is slim.
The Rivera trousers is my slimmest trouser. They will be releasing soon. All of the Rivera for fall'12 are made of wool. The Paul pant is what the current to trousers are. the Paul pant offers more thigh room and a slightly larger leg opening.
The two chino models I offer are the Justin , almost a real straight leg and the predator which is a slim leg with a 14 inch leg opening.
amath- nice work with the plum crew. Great color. I have one for myself. Strong work.
The holiday party is not like the pig roast. It's a more mellow festive event. Everyone who attends gets a gift. Last year everyone got shirts and product. You will be invited for sure.
Mauropost #7969 of 1675910/5/12 at 1:18pmpost #7970 of 1675910/5/12 at 1:23pmpost #7971 of 1675910/5/12 at 1:25pmpost #7972 of 1675910/5/12 at 1:26pmpost #7973 of 1675910/5/12 at 1:26pmpost #7974 of 1675910/5/12 at 1:29pmpost #7975 of 1675910/5/12 at 2:08pmpost #7976 of 1675910/5/12 at 3:15pmpost #7977 of 1675910/5/12 at 3:17pmpost #7978 of 1675910/5/12 at 4:16pmpost #7979 of 1675910/5/12 at 6:20pmpost #7980 of 1675910/6/12 at 8:38am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 14 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 19 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 21 minutes ago
- › Mullen & Mullen bespoke - has anyone tried them? 31 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding