We need to retain our championship belts and bet lunch again.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 532
Styleforum Top Picks
Ok, I have a dumb/noob question: What exactly are "dandy pants"? What's the difference between "dandy pants" and wool trousers or cotton chinos? I did a google search and only found some site which said that they were "fitted" wool trousers...right/wrong?
Edited by amathew - 10/5/12 at 11:46am
They are great pants. The dandy is fuller and the slim dandy is slim.
The Rivera trousers is my slimmest trouser. They will be releasing soon. All of the Rivera for fall'12 are made of wool. The Paul pant is what the current to trousers are. the Paul pant offers more thigh room and a slightly larger leg opening.
The two chino models I offer are the Justin , almost a real straight leg and the predator which is a slim leg with a 14 inch leg opening.
amath- nice work with the plum crew. Great color. I have one for myself. Strong work.
The holiday party is not like the pig roast. It's a more mellow festive event. Everyone who attends gets a gift. Last year everyone got shirts and product. You will be invited for sure.
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 seconds ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 8 minutes ago
- › Saphir Shoe Care Reviews & Experimenting on Berluti Loafer with... 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 13 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 16 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 17 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...