or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 518

post #7756 of 15113
you mad bro?
post #7757 of 15113

Is the teal green overdye going to be in soon too?

post #7758 of 15113

Omgah items stolen out of my cart, whoever stole the liberty stripe broadcloth BD I'm comin' after you!

Snagged the Lime Candy Stripe and Sky Blue xD

 

Can't wait for S/S 13!

post #7759 of 15113
So toteholder email for the sample pieces has been sent out already? Didn't get it again.
post #7760 of 15113

Mauro, why don't you just completely change the size samples come in to accommodate us buying them at reduced rates.  I think that sounds like a fair deal for all.

post #7761 of 15113
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post

you mad bro?

hes always mad
post #7762 of 15113
I think I may have missed it, but are the samples available in all sizes?
post #7763 of 15113
-___-
post #7764 of 15113
Quote:
Originally Posted by althanis View Post

I think I may have missed it, but are the samples available in all sizes?


just go back one page. please. just go back one page and look.

post #7765 of 15113
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0Bs4g3t View Post


just go back one page. please. just go back one page and look.

 

I think he was being facetious

post #7766 of 15113
Teal and kick ass blue are both ready and in stock. Shoot me an email if you want it. I am driving your way tomorrow if you are around or I can plop one in the mail for you.
Ecco, I hope one of your patients gives you aids.
Sleu, I got you you. Email me.

Krish- save your parents some money and get the AD sample shirts, online.

The anchor short sleeve shirts aren't up but I have one red and one blue. Anyone interested can EMAIL me. I am not taking anymore PM's I get to many stupid questions .

Best,

Mauro
post #7767 of 15113
PS- whoever didn't receive a tote email let me know by email and I will have it forwarded to you. The 50% off sale ends when I get back from LA.
I do have more sizes in the over dyes , if your size is sold out just reach out to me and I will help you get your size.
I am cutting another run of the BD herringbone chambray so don't cry if you missed out on the first round.
post #7768 of 15113
were the anchor shirts available in lahge BD???
post #7769 of 15113
I hate you and will team kill you if you are online tonight. There're some choice words I would like to use right now but this is a PG forum and I am a professional.
post #7770 of 15113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

PS- whoever didn't receive a tote email let me know by email and I will have it forwarded to you. The 50% off sale ends when I get back from LA.
I do have more sizes in the over dyes , if your size is sold out just reach out to me and I will help you get your size.
I am cutting another run of the BD herringbone chambray so don't cry if you missed out on the first round.

code's only doing 30% though.. it's sposed to be 50% still?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread