GAHHH I'VE ALWAYS WANTED WVG SHOES!!!!! ESPECIALLY A COLLABO WITH OAK STREET, QUODDY, OR YUKETEN!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:35 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 493post #7382 of 167597/25/12 at 3:42pmpost #7383 of 167597/25/12 at 5:20pmpost #7384 of 167597/25/12 at 5:39pmpost #7385 of 167597/25/12 at 6:55pm@Samir. I was able to get that shirt by contacting Mauro and asking for it specifically. I accidentally asked for an after dinner when I meant to get before dinner though, heh. Oh well, shirt is too awesome to return. It's a great looking shirt. Too bad summer is almost over, it's perfect for it, I think. It's a lighter-weight fabric.post #7386 of 167597/25/12 at 8:39pmpost #7387 of 167597/26/12 at 7:10ampost #7388 of 167597/26/12 at 7:20ampost #7389 of 167597/26/12 at 11:15ampost #7390 of 167597/27/12 at 7:27ampost #7391 of 167597/27/12 at 8:16ampost #7392 of 167597/27/12 at 11:40amI am back home. I will take the next couple days to catch up and make sure orders are shipped and stuff.
Tote holders your sale has already begun and new stuff will be up and ready to go by Monday be excepting an email soon.
There will be NO MORE holding and condensing shipments when you order we will ship. It's to confusing and mistakes happen. I want to ensure the best customer service possible and honestly this is the best way until I can hire more people.
Fall over dye will be ready in a couple weeks. The first run of trousers will be here as well. Camo shorts are finishing up. Sweaters have gone into production and will arrive around September 15th.
Mauropost #7393 of 167597/27/12 at 12:05pmpost #7394 of 167597/28/12 at 4:43ampost #7395 of 167597/28/12 at 1:54pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1337 Active Users (247 Members and 1090 Guests)
- › NWT Bill's Khakis M2 Light Gray Cotton (summerweight) - 38W 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Serengeti Giraffe Project? Legit? 7 minutes ago
- › Rancourt Clymer boots - Almost new! 12 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 24 minutes ago
- › Brexit 26 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 29 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding