Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:17 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 488post #7306 of 167597/16/12 at 5:11pmhell it's my favorite summer shirt. I wear it on my way to the pool, when I'm fishing, when I'm out smoking cigars at the lake house, and any time I want to be comfortable. Sleeves rolled up past the elbow, 2-4 buttons unbuttoned. Perfect for any summer/early fall day.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7307 of 167597/16/12 at 8:08pmpost #7308 of 167597/17/12 at 6:02amAll the linen chambray's are sold. I am just waiting for the people who ALREADY paid to claim their shirt.
I have another linen shirt "mint julep" it kicks ass to but to sweeten the deal here goes-
Tote holders your tote code has been increased to 50% to prepare for the summer sale. It's ready now so you might want to pick up some things before the friends and family sale starts.
July B-days. You will get a nice surprise. Don't ask just trust.
Friends and family will start next week sometime. I really hope the tote holder help promote this sale.
Mauropost #7309 of 167597/17/12 at 6:23amQuote:Originally Posted by Krish the Fish
hell it's my favorite summer shirt. I wear it on my way to the pool, when I'm fishing, when I'm out smoking cigars at the lake house, and any time I want to be comfortable. Sleeves rolled up past the elbow, 2-4 buttons unbuttoned. Perfect for any summer/early fall day.
jet 2.0?post #7310 of 167597/17/12 at 6:53ampost #7311 of 167597/17/12 at 9:12ampost #7312 of 167597/17/12 at 9:48ampost #7313 of 167597/17/12 at 10:20ampost #7314 of 167597/17/12 at 11:29ampost #7315 of 167597/17/12 at 11:30ampost #7316 of 167597/17/12 at 3:24pmPictures are being taken on thursday for all the new stuff. Once pics are up a newsletter will roll out. Then the sale will go full swing.
Hopefully all the bottoms will come in soon , too. It will be a good couple months for tote holders.
I am in NYC tomorrow to drop off some samples for Spring'13. I will keep everyone posted.post #7317 of 167597/18/12 at 8:46am
I'm finally looking to buy some really nice shirts. I'm a fairly skinny guy so I'd like my stuff to fit slim and nicely around my frame. How slim is WvG compared to BoO and Gitmans? I've seen some fit pics, but it seems to vary between the models. Thanks!post #7318 of 167597/18/12 at 9:34ampost #7319 of 167597/18/12 at 11:25ampost #7320 of 167597/18/12 at 11:41amQuote:
I wear an XS-S in Gitman vintage, a size 1 in BoO and a small in the WvG Before Dinner cut. If that helps. (5'9, 145)
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 46 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 65 TIE MEGATHREAD! NOS ties from Finney Wood's store, NOS Countess... 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...