Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 9/28/16 at 3:51pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 488post #7306 of 167597/16/12 at 5:11pmhell it's my favorite summer shirt. I wear it on my way to the pool, when I'm fishing, when I'm out smoking cigars at the lake house, and any time I want to be comfortable. Sleeves rolled up past the elbow, 2-4 buttons unbuttoned. Perfect for any summer/early fall day.post #7307 of 167597/16/12 at 8:08pmpost #7308 of 167597/17/12 at 6:02amAll the linen chambray's are sold. I am just waiting for the people who ALREADY paid to claim their shirt.
I have another linen shirt "mint julep" it kicks ass to but to sweeten the deal here goes-
Tote holders your tote code has been increased to 50% to prepare for the summer sale. It's ready now so you might want to pick up some things before the friends and family sale starts.
July B-days. You will get a nice surprise. Don't ask just trust.
Friends and family will start next week sometime. I really hope the tote holder help promote this sale.
Mauropost #7309 of 167597/17/12 at 6:23amQuote:Originally Posted by Krish the Fish
hell it's my favorite summer shirt. I wear it on my way to the pool, when I'm fishing, when I'm out smoking cigars at the lake house, and any time I want to be comfortable. Sleeves rolled up past the elbow, 2-4 buttons unbuttoned. Perfect for any summer/early fall day.
jet 2.0?post #7310 of 167597/17/12 at 6:53ampost #7311 of 167597/17/12 at 9:12ampost #7312 of 167597/17/12 at 9:48ampost #7313 of 167597/17/12 at 10:20ampost #7314 of 167597/17/12 at 11:29ampost #7315 of 167597/17/12 at 11:30ampost #7316 of 167597/17/12 at 3:24pmPictures are being taken on thursday for all the new stuff. Once pics are up a newsletter will roll out. Then the sale will go full swing.
Hopefully all the bottoms will come in soon , too. It will be a good couple months for tote holders.
I am in NYC tomorrow to drop off some samples for Spring'13. I will keep everyone posted.post #7317 of 167597/18/12 at 8:46am
I'm finally looking to buy some really nice shirts. I'm a fairly skinny guy so I'd like my stuff to fit slim and nicely around my frame. How slim is WvG compared to BoO and Gitmans? I've seen some fit pics, but it seems to vary between the models. Thanks!post #7318 of 167597/18/12 at 9:34ampost #7319 of 167597/18/12 at 11:25ampost #7320 of 167597/18/12 at 11:41amQuote:
I wear an XS-S in Gitman vintage, a size 1 in BoO and a small in the WvG Before Dinner cut. If that helps. (5'9, 145)
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Common Projects Black Achilles Low sz 42 9 6 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. New Standard Raw Denim sz 32 6 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › Looking for this YSL jean! 22 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 32 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 36 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 47 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 49 minutes ago
- › Patina on suede?! 50 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...