Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:35 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 488post #7306 of 167597/16/12 at 5:11pmhell it's my favorite summer shirt. I wear it on my way to the pool, when I'm fishing, when I'm out smoking cigars at the lake house, and any time I want to be comfortable. Sleeves rolled up past the elbow, 2-4 buttons unbuttoned. Perfect for any summer/early fall day.post #7307 of 167597/16/12 at 8:08pmpost #7308 of 167597/17/12 at 6:02amAll the linen chambray's are sold. I am just waiting for the people who ALREADY paid to claim their shirt.
I have another linen shirt "mint julep" it kicks ass to but to sweeten the deal here goes-
Tote holders your tote code has been increased to 50% to prepare for the summer sale. It's ready now so you might want to pick up some things before the friends and family sale starts.
July B-days. You will get a nice surprise. Don't ask just trust.
Friends and family will start next week sometime. I really hope the tote holder help promote this sale.
Mauropost #7309 of 167597/17/12 at 6:23amQuote:Originally Posted by Krish the Fish
hell it's my favorite summer shirt. I wear it on my way to the pool, when I'm fishing, when I'm out smoking cigars at the lake house, and any time I want to be comfortable. Sleeves rolled up past the elbow, 2-4 buttons unbuttoned. Perfect for any summer/early fall day.
jet 2.0?post #7310 of 167597/17/12 at 6:53ampost #7311 of 167597/17/12 at 9:12ampost #7312 of 167597/17/12 at 9:48ampost #7313 of 167597/17/12 at 10:20ampost #7314 of 167597/17/12 at 11:29ampost #7315 of 167597/17/12 at 11:30ampost #7316 of 167597/17/12 at 3:24pmPictures are being taken on thursday for all the new stuff. Once pics are up a newsletter will roll out. Then the sale will go full swing.
Hopefully all the bottoms will come in soon , too. It will be a good couple months for tote holders.
I am in NYC tomorrow to drop off some samples for Spring'13. I will keep everyone posted.post #7317 of 167597/18/12 at 8:46am
I'm finally looking to buy some really nice shirts. I'm a fairly skinny guy so I'd like my stuff to fit slim and nicely around my frame. How slim is WvG compared to BoO and Gitmans? I've seen some fit pics, but it seems to vary between the models. Thanks!post #7318 of 167597/18/12 at 9:34ampost #7319 of 167597/18/12 at 11:25ampost #7320 of 167597/18/12 at 11:41amQuote:
I wear an XS-S in Gitman vintage, a size 1 in BoO and a small in the WvG Before Dinner cut. If that helps. (5'9, 145)
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet NY Koi Print Shirt 2 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 3 minutes ago
- › BNWT Mikita Atka Cocoa Sprinkles/Glossy Gold Sunglasses 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Can't quite get this right - pants with bow legs 8 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 16 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding