Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/11/15 at 9:33am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 488post #7306 of 167597/16/12 at 5:11pmhell it's my favorite summer shirt. I wear it on my way to the pool, when I'm fishing, when I'm out smoking cigars at the lake house, and any time I want to be comfortable. Sleeves rolled up past the elbow, 2-4 buttons unbuttoned. Perfect for any summer/early fall day.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7307 of 167597/16/12 at 8:08pmpost #7308 of 167597/17/12 at 6:02amAll the linen chambray's are sold. I am just waiting for the people who ALREADY paid to claim their shirt.
I have another linen shirt "mint julep" it kicks ass to but to sweeten the deal here goes-
Tote holders your tote code has been increased to 50% to prepare for the summer sale. It's ready now so you might want to pick up some things before the friends and family sale starts.
July B-days. You will get a nice surprise. Don't ask just trust.
Friends and family will start next week sometime. I really hope the tote holder help promote this sale.
Mauropost #7309 of 167597/17/12 at 6:23amQuote:Originally Posted by Krish the Fish
hell it's my favorite summer shirt. I wear it on my way to the pool, when I'm fishing, when I'm out smoking cigars at the lake house, and any time I want to be comfortable. Sleeves rolled up past the elbow, 2-4 buttons unbuttoned. Perfect for any summer/early fall day.
jet 2.0?post #7310 of 167597/17/12 at 6:53ampost #7311 of 167597/17/12 at 9:12ampost #7312 of 167597/17/12 at 9:48ampost #7313 of 167597/17/12 at 10:20ampost #7314 of 167597/17/12 at 11:29ampost #7315 of 167597/17/12 at 11:30ampost #7316 of 167597/17/12 at 3:24pmPictures are being taken on thursday for all the new stuff. Once pics are up a newsletter will roll out. Then the sale will go full swing.
Hopefully all the bottoms will come in soon , too. It will be a good couple months for tote holders.
I am in NYC tomorrow to drop off some samples for Spring'13. I will keep everyone posted.post #7317 of 167597/18/12 at 8:46am
I'm finally looking to buy some really nice shirts. I'm a fairly skinny guy so I'd like my stuff to fit slim and nicely around my frame. How slim is WvG compared to BoO and Gitmans? I've seen some fit pics, but it seems to vary between the models. Thanks!post #7318 of 167597/18/12 at 9:34ampost #7319 of 167597/18/12 at 11:25ampost #7320 of 167597/18/12 at 11:41amQuote:
I wear an XS-S in Gitman vintage, a size 1 in BoO and a small in the WvG Before Dinner cut. If that helps. (5'9, 145)
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 17 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 21 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 24 minutes ago
- › The Official Leather Artisans Appreciation Thread 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 26 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 26 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 26 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 26 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth