Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 454post #6796 of 167595/21/12 at 3:41pmThanks guys! Whoa, the BD is THAT slim? Measured my XL BoO shirts and they're all at 22"p2p / 19" s2s which is the same as the WvG BD L. Must be really high armholes or something to warrant sizing up to an XL? Also is the 28" length a problem for those of you around 6'?post #6797 of 167595/21/12 at 3:50pmpost #6798 of 167595/21/12 at 3:56pmQuote:
Length will be fine.
I was. Just fyi, advertising your goods outside of B&S is a bannable offense.post #6799 of 167595/21/12 at 7:28pmpost #6800 of 167595/21/12 at 7:40pmpost #6801 of 167595/21/12 at 8:23pm^he would do that
just grad from law school and turned a year older yest! mauro hit me up when ur back in town. i owe u lunch!
edit: sorry i missed out on meeting you achtung but looks like mario took care of youpost #6802 of 167595/21/12 at 10:48pm
These gingham BD shirts I picked up from Mauro are starting to become the only button down shirts I can wear in DC. It is getting muggy as hell. I'll be picking up another just so it doesn't look like I only wear 2 shirts.post #6803 of 167595/22/12 at 10:53amI know this in the internet and I will be sending out a news letter for tote holders so I have taken this into account. The question is -
Should I just make cashmere sweaters for fall'12 or should I make a 100% wool sweater as well.
Toe holders will crush around Holiday time so I think I should just do Cashmere. The sweater is whole garment construction and the cashmere is
from one of the finest mills in Italy.
Sweater costs- 400 plus for the cashmere and 300.00 plus for the wool ( give you an idea of the costs).post #6804 of 167595/22/12 at 10:59ampost #6805 of 167595/22/12 at 12:59pmpost #6806 of 167595/22/12 at 1:21pmpost #6807 of 167595/22/12 at 3:10pmQuote:
yea!! Would've have been great if you could have joined! Bummer!
indeed! Had a blast with Mauro! Really great host! Saw him play CoD while he was drunk, hahaha!
Lets meet up the next time im in town then!
Mauro! I will send you payment soon! Just got back to Berlin. Thanks once again bro!
anyways, whats a toe holder?post #6808 of 167595/22/12 at 3:30pmpost #6809 of 167595/22/12 at 3:58pm
I received the shirts and tote bag today
Im really glad I bought the shirts, they fit me perfectly the XS..now I can just stick to one brand and not have to wait for sales and rush to get boO shirts
The package was also sent very quickly.
All in all, I'm very glad with the shirts!
1 question though, is there any way to specifically wash the shirts just so they last longer and still look nice?
Jasper 5/5 for the shirts really and the service too!post #6810 of 167595/22/12 at 4:20pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › How many miles did you run today? 5 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 56 seconds ago
- › Grey and navy 59 seconds ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 2 minutes ago
- › Washing 100% wool, handknitted jumpers 3 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 6 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 6 minutes ago
- › London Shirtmakers 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 23 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 24 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding