Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 10/21/16 at 10:56am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 454post #6796 of 167595/21/12 at 3:41pmThanks guys! Whoa, the BD is THAT slim? Measured my XL BoO shirts and they're all at 22"p2p / 19" s2s which is the same as the WvG BD L. Must be really high armholes or something to warrant sizing up to an XL? Also is the 28" length a problem for those of you around 6'?post #6797 of 167595/21/12 at 3:50pmpost #6798 of 167595/21/12 at 3:56pmQuote:
Length will be fine.
I was. Just fyi, advertising your goods outside of B&S is a bannable offense.post #6799 of 167595/21/12 at 7:28pmpost #6800 of 167595/21/12 at 7:40pmpost #6801 of 167595/21/12 at 8:23pm^he would do that
just grad from law school and turned a year older yest! mauro hit me up when ur back in town. i owe u lunch!
edit: sorry i missed out on meeting you achtung but looks like mario took care of youpost #6802 of 167595/21/12 at 10:48pm
These gingham BD shirts I picked up from Mauro are starting to become the only button down shirts I can wear in DC. It is getting muggy as hell. I'll be picking up another just so it doesn't look like I only wear 2 shirts.post #6803 of 167595/22/12 at 10:53amI know this in the internet and I will be sending out a news letter for tote holders so I have taken this into account. The question is -
Should I just make cashmere sweaters for fall'12 or should I make a 100% wool sweater as well.
Toe holders will crush around Holiday time so I think I should just do Cashmere. The sweater is whole garment construction and the cashmere is
from one of the finest mills in Italy.
Sweater costs- 400 plus for the cashmere and 300.00 plus for the wool ( give you an idea of the costs).post #6804 of 167595/22/12 at 10:59ampost #6805 of 167595/22/12 at 12:59pmpost #6806 of 167595/22/12 at 1:21pmpost #6807 of 167595/22/12 at 3:10pmQuote:
yea!! Would've have been great if you could have joined! Bummer!
indeed! Had a blast with Mauro! Really great host! Saw him play CoD while he was drunk, hahaha!
Lets meet up the next time im in town then!
Mauro! I will send you payment soon! Just got back to Berlin. Thanks once again bro!
anyways, whats a toe holder?post #6808 of 167595/22/12 at 3:30pmpost #6809 of 167595/22/12 at 3:58pm
I received the shirts and tote bag today
Im really glad I bought the shirts, they fit me perfectly the XS..now I can just stick to one brand and not have to wait for sales and rush to get boO shirts
The package was also sent very quickly.
All in all, I'm very glad with the shirts!
1 question though, is there any way to specifically wash the shirts just so they last longer and still look nice?
Jasper 5/5 for the shirts really and the service too!post #6810 of 167595/22/12 at 4:20pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sports coat fit, keep or return? 4 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 5 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 10 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 12 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 15 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 18 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 27 minutes ago
- › Crusty's "What I wore on this Date in History" - a walk down memory... 30 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...