Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:19 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 7:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 454post #6796 of 167595/21/12 at 3:41pmThanks guys! Whoa, the BD is THAT slim? Measured my XL BoO shirts and they're all at 22"p2p / 19" s2s which is the same as the WvG BD L. Must be really high armholes or something to warrant sizing up to an XL? Also is the 28" length a problem for those of you around 6'?
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6797 of 167595/21/12 at 3:50pmpost #6798 of 167595/21/12 at 3:56pmQuote:
Length will be fine.
I was. Just fyi, advertising your goods outside of B&S is a bannable offense.post #6799 of 167595/21/12 at 7:28pmpost #6800 of 167595/21/12 at 7:40pmpost #6801 of 167595/21/12 at 8:23pm^he would do that
just grad from law school and turned a year older yest! mauro hit me up when ur back in town. i owe u lunch!
edit: sorry i missed out on meeting you achtung but looks like mario took care of youpost #6802 of 167595/21/12 at 10:48pm
These gingham BD shirts I picked up from Mauro are starting to become the only button down shirts I can wear in DC. It is getting muggy as hell. I'll be picking up another just so it doesn't look like I only wear 2 shirts.post #6803 of 167595/22/12 at 10:53amI know this in the internet and I will be sending out a news letter for tote holders so I have taken this into account. The question is -
Should I just make cashmere sweaters for fall'12 or should I make a 100% wool sweater as well.
Toe holders will crush around Holiday time so I think I should just do Cashmere. The sweater is whole garment construction and the cashmere is
from one of the finest mills in Italy.
Sweater costs- 400 plus for the cashmere and 300.00 plus for the wool ( give you an idea of the costs).post #6804 of 167595/22/12 at 10:59ampost #6805 of 167595/22/12 at 12:59pmpost #6806 of 167595/22/12 at 1:21pmpost #6807 of 167595/22/12 at 3:10pmQuote:
yea!! Would've have been great if you could have joined! Bummer!
indeed! Had a blast with Mauro! Really great host! Saw him play CoD while he was drunk, hahaha!
Lets meet up the next time im in town then!
Mauro! I will send you payment soon! Just got back to Berlin. Thanks once again bro!
anyways, whats a toe holder?post #6808 of 167595/22/12 at 3:30pmpost #6809 of 167595/22/12 at 3:58pm
I received the shirts and tote bag today
Im really glad I bought the shirts, they fit me perfectly the XS..now I can just stick to one brand and not have to wait for sales and rush to get boO shirts
The package was also sent very quickly.
All in all, I'm very glad with the shirts!
1 question though, is there any way to specifically wash the shirts just so they last longer and still look nice?
Jasper 5/5 for the shirts really and the service too!
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › A Rei Kawakubo fan thread??? 16 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › DAVID REEVES BESPOKE OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 6 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Business suits and that "last button"? 9 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 12 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan