Thanks, looks like I will try AD then thanks
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 391post #5851 of 167593/26/12 at 7:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5852 of 167593/26/12 at 8:17pmpost #5853 of 167593/26/12 at 10:51pmpost #5854 of 167593/27/12 at 7:56ampost #5855 of 167593/27/12 at 9:57amAD is great for everyone. For heavily muscled persons like above and myself, (46C, 34w) I really like the BD in XXL. It gives the fit to show your form.
Mauro says it over and over, try different sizes, he'll more than accommodate you to help you find a size. But one will fit, and you WILL look and feel amazing In it.post #5856 of 167593/27/12 at 10:49ampost #5857 of 167593/27/12 at 11:12amExcuse my ignorance but I've been popping in and out of this thread for a while. I am interested in your before dinner shirts and would want to order one in the near future. As far as sizing goes I'm an M in Epaulet and the shoulders/chest fit great. Half inch long on the arms. I have a drop of 7-8" so I figure the before dinner could work well since I have a slim waist. Would I also be a medium in your shirts?
Also, I tried searching but what is the deal with this tote thing. There doesn't seem to be a tote for sale on the site unless it's eluding me completely. Is it an inquire within type deal?post #5858 of 167593/27/12 at 11:18ampost #5859 of 167593/27/12 at 11:22ampost #5860 of 167593/27/12 at 1:02pmpost #5861 of 167593/27/12 at 2:03pmpost #5862 of 167593/27/12 at 2:22pmpost #5863 of 167593/27/12 at 3:36pm
I just received the washed white apricot shirt, and holy cow is this a nice shirt. I was expecting a standard ocbd, this is much nice. A wonderful heft, a wonderful feel, and it fits very very well.
I am glad I ordered a second- this shirt is worth duplication.post #5864 of 167593/27/12 at 3:58pm^^^oh shit!! I thought it was a glinch in the system so I cancelled the order. Sorry about that. I am old an not with it most of the time.
You might want to pm or call me.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Black Jacket and White Pants 6 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 7 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 15 minutes ago
- › The Official BLUE BLUE JAPAN thread - all things indigo, many... 18 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan