Thanks, looks like I will try AD then thanks
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 1:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Today at 9:34 am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 391post #5851 of 167593/26/12 at 7:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5852 of 167593/26/12 at 8:17pmpost #5853 of 167593/26/12 at 10:51pmpost #5854 of 167593/27/12 at 7:56ampost #5855 of 167593/27/12 at 9:57amAD is great for everyone. For heavily muscled persons like above and myself, (46C, 34w) I really like the BD in XXL. It gives the fit to show your form.
Mauro says it over and over, try different sizes, he'll more than accommodate you to help you find a size. But one will fit, and you WILL look and feel amazing In it.post #5856 of 167593/27/12 at 10:49ampost #5857 of 167593/27/12 at 11:12amExcuse my ignorance but I've been popping in and out of this thread for a while. I am interested in your before dinner shirts and would want to order one in the near future. As far as sizing goes I'm an M in Epaulet and the shoulders/chest fit great. Half inch long on the arms. I have a drop of 7-8" so I figure the before dinner could work well since I have a slim waist. Would I also be a medium in your shirts?
Also, I tried searching but what is the deal with this tote thing. There doesn't seem to be a tote for sale on the site unless it's eluding me completely. Is it an inquire within type deal?post #5858 of 167593/27/12 at 11:18ampost #5859 of 167593/27/12 at 11:22ampost #5860 of 167593/27/12 at 1:02pmpost #5861 of 167593/27/12 at 2:03pmpost #5862 of 167593/27/12 at 2:22pmpost #5863 of 167593/27/12 at 3:36pm
I just received the washed white apricot shirt, and holy cow is this a nice shirt. I was expecting a standard ocbd, this is much nice. A wonderful heft, a wonderful feel, and it fits very very well.
I am glad I ordered a second- this shirt is worth duplication.post #5864 of 167593/27/12 at 3:58pm^^^oh shit!! I thought it was a glinch in the system so I cancelled the order. Sorry about that. I am old an not with it most of the time.
You might want to pm or call me.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 3 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 9 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 13 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...