Thanks, looks like I will try AD then thanks
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 391post #5851 of 167593/26/12 at 7:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5852 of 167593/26/12 at 8:17pmpost #5853 of 167593/26/12 at 10:51pmpost #5854 of 167593/27/12 at 7:56ampost #5855 of 167593/27/12 at 9:57amAD is great for everyone. For heavily muscled persons like above and myself, (46C, 34w) I really like the BD in XXL. It gives the fit to show your form.
Mauro says it over and over, try different sizes, he'll more than accommodate you to help you find a size. But one will fit, and you WILL look and feel amazing In it.post #5856 of 167593/27/12 at 10:49ampost #5857 of 167593/27/12 at 11:12amExcuse my ignorance but I've been popping in and out of this thread for a while. I am interested in your before dinner shirts and would want to order one in the near future. As far as sizing goes I'm an M in Epaulet and the shoulders/chest fit great. Half inch long on the arms. I have a drop of 7-8" so I figure the before dinner could work well since I have a slim waist. Would I also be a medium in your shirts?
Also, I tried searching but what is the deal with this tote thing. There doesn't seem to be a tote for sale on the site unless it's eluding me completely. Is it an inquire within type deal?post #5858 of 167593/27/12 at 11:18ampost #5859 of 167593/27/12 at 11:22ampost #5860 of 167593/27/12 at 1:02pmpost #5861 of 167593/27/12 at 2:03pmpost #5862 of 167593/27/12 at 2:22pmpost #5863 of 167593/27/12 at 3:36pm
I just received the washed white apricot shirt, and holy cow is this a nice shirt. I was expecting a standard ocbd, this is much nice. A wonderful heft, a wonderful feel, and it fits very very well.
I am glad I ordered a second- this shirt is worth duplication.post #5864 of 167593/27/12 at 3:58pm^^^oh shit!! I thought it was a glinch in the system so I cancelled the order. Sorry about that. I am old an not with it most of the time.
You might want to pm or call me.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUN... 4 minutes ago
- › Ludwig Reiter Norweiger Blucher size 9.5 D (US) in Sandwood color 7 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 7 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Public School Braeburn Sneaker Size 9 13 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Yanko Split Toe Blucher size 9 M (US) in Brown 19 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 21 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...