Thanks, looks like I will try AD then thanks
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 7:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/25/16 at 12:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 391post #5851 of 167593/26/12 at 7:41pmpost #5852 of 167593/26/12 at 8:17pmpost #5853 of 167593/26/12 at 10:51pmpost #5854 of 167593/27/12 at 7:56ampost #5855 of 167593/27/12 at 9:57amAD is great for everyone. For heavily muscled persons like above and myself, (46C, 34w) I really like the BD in XXL. It gives the fit to show your form.
Mauro says it over and over, try different sizes, he'll more than accommodate you to help you find a size. But one will fit, and you WILL look and feel amazing In it.post #5856 of 167593/27/12 at 10:49ampost #5857 of 167593/27/12 at 11:12amExcuse my ignorance but I've been popping in and out of this thread for a while. I am interested in your before dinner shirts and would want to order one in the near future. As far as sizing goes I'm an M in Epaulet and the shoulders/chest fit great. Half inch long on the arms. I have a drop of 7-8" so I figure the before dinner could work well since I have a slim waist. Would I also be a medium in your shirts?
Also, I tried searching but what is the deal with this tote thing. There doesn't seem to be a tote for sale on the site unless it's eluding me completely. Is it an inquire within type deal?post #5858 of 167593/27/12 at 11:18ampost #5859 of 167593/27/12 at 11:22ampost #5860 of 167593/27/12 at 1:02pmpost #5861 of 167593/27/12 at 2:03pmpost #5862 of 167593/27/12 at 2:22pmpost #5863 of 167593/27/12 at 3:36pm
I just received the washed white apricot shirt, and holy cow is this a nice shirt. I was expecting a standard ocbd, this is much nice. A wonderful heft, a wonderful feel, and it fits very very well.
I am glad I ordered a second- this shirt is worth duplication.post #5864 of 167593/27/12 at 3:58pm^^^oh shit!! I thought it was a glinch in the system so I cancelled the order. Sorry about that. I am old an not with it most of the time.
You might want to pm or call me.
Mauropost #5865 of 167593/27/12 at 4:19pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Stain removal guide 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Allen Edmonds Black Shell Cordovan MacNeil Wingtips 10.5 D 5 minutes ago
- › The Official 2016/2017 Football / Soccer / Fútbol / Futebol /... 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 9 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 13 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding