Looks good! Where do you live for shorts and flip flop weather already?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:29 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 369
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5522 of 167593/10/12 at 1:24pmpost #5523 of 167593/10/12 at 4:10pmpost #5524 of 167593/10/12 at 4:25pm
kopped the liberty tattersalle with haste! Not gonna see it get sold out before my very eyes again!
anyways think you should put a tote countdown somewhere so that people will know how many more available totes are left. more will get out of their inertia when they realize how little totes are left up for grabspost #5525 of 167593/10/12 at 4:29pmpost #5526 of 167593/10/12 at 7:47pmpost #5527 of 167593/10/12 at 8:07pmpost #5528 of 167593/10/12 at 8:50pmpost #5529 of 167593/10/12 at 9:20pmpost #5530 of 167593/10/12 at 9:21pmpost #5531 of 167593/10/12 at 9:55pmpost #5532 of 167593/10/12 at 10:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by ambivalence
Alright mauro, will hotwash it!
Anyway what i wore today! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Good but untucked shirt w/roll makes your skinny torso look oddly.... nosferatu-esque.post #5533 of 167593/10/12 at 10:28pmpost #5534 of 167593/11/12 at 6:01amIt should have the same shrinkage.
Ambi- press your shirt with a iron or steamer and your problem will be solved.
The sno-cone shirt is meant to look a little crinkly. That's one of the beauties of that fabric, FYI,people.
If you didn't get an email . Pm or call me.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 50 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 2 minutes ago
- › 2/14 MORE ADDED!!! NWT Trousers from Isaia, Zegna, Canali,... 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.