Looks good! Where do you live for shorts and flip flop weather already?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 7/27/16 at 9:49am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 369post #5522 of 167593/10/12 at 1:24pmpost #5523 of 167593/10/12 at 4:10pmpost #5524 of 167593/10/12 at 4:25pm
kopped the liberty tattersalle with haste! Not gonna see it get sold out before my very eyes again!
anyways think you should put a tote countdown somewhere so that people will know how many more available totes are left. more will get out of their inertia when they realize how little totes are left up for grabspost #5525 of 167593/10/12 at 4:29pmpost #5526 of 167593/10/12 at 7:47pmpost #5527 of 167593/10/12 at 8:07pmpost #5528 of 167593/10/12 at 8:50pmpost #5529 of 167593/10/12 at 9:20pmpost #5530 of 167593/10/12 at 9:21pmpost #5531 of 167593/10/12 at 9:55pmpost #5532 of 167593/10/12 at 10:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by ambivalence
Alright mauro, will hotwash it!
Anyway what i wore today! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Good but untucked shirt w/roll makes your skinny torso look oddly.... nosferatu-esque.post #5533 of 167593/10/12 at 10:28pmpost #5534 of 167593/11/12 at 6:01amIt should have the same shrinkage.
Ambi- press your shirt with a iron or steamer and your problem will be solved.
The sno-cone shirt is meant to look a little crinkly. That's one of the beauties of that fabric, FYI,people.
If you didn't get an email . Pm or call me.post #5535 of 167593/11/12 at 10:16am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Singapore shopping 6 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 23 minutes ago
- › What is wrong with Brioni? 23 minutes ago
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 30 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 32 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 38 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 40 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 55 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 1 hour ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding