or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 138

post #2056 of 14755
^^ cool. we will have a good time.
post #2057 of 14755
Mauro, let's get these new products online!
post #2058 of 14755
I am trying!!!!!! Believe you me. Nobody wants to put new stuff up more than me.
post #2059 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post
Me likey.

Hey, WvG crew, stop posting crazy videos on the blog and start posting up fits and new product before my wallet runs dry!

After getting called out by Tonio we decided to have a patchwork photoshoot at the store today...

http://blog.wolfvsgoat.com/2011/04/p...kfit-pics.html
post #2060 of 14755
is this the store? http://www.shoplostfound.com/ lol sorry for other post. whens the online shop coming?
post #2061 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfvsgoat View Post
After getting called out by Tonio we decided to have a patchwork photoshoot at the store today...

http://blog.wolfvsgoat.com/2011/04/p...kfit-pics.html


Haha, I don't hate the vids, don't get me wrong, but glad it led to the shoot. Store looks nice and the fit of that patchwork shirt is dope. The more I see it, the more I am close to pulling the trigger on it. Thanks for the pics!
post #2062 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post
Haha, I don't hate the vids, don't get me wrong, but glad it led to the shoot. Store looks nice and the fit of that patchwork shirt is dope. The more I see it, the more I am close to pulling the trigger on it. Thanks for the pics!

i agree ... i keep looking at that shirt in person everytime i see mauro. too rich for me at the moment but looks like an amazing spring/summer shirt
post #2063 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post
i agree ... i keep looking at that shirt in person everytime i see mauro. too rich for me at the moment but looks like an amazing spring/summer shirt

Yeah. If I could sell my B&S things quicker, than maybe. Want to split one?
post #2064 of 14755
HAHAHA ... if you were closer then sure. u coming to egg hunt?
post #2065 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post
is this the store?

http://www.shoplostfound.com/

lol sorry for other post. whens the online shop coming?

Yes it is. We're working on it. We just received a bunch of our Unis stuff and a Makr reo-order so we'll be taking pics and FINALLY getting the online store up and running. We JUST stocked the thermals from WvsG this weekend and we are BLOWING out of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post
Haha, I don't hate the vids, don't get me wrong, but glad it led to the shoot. Store looks nice and the fit of that patchwork shirt is dope. The more I see it, the more I am close to pulling the trigger on it. Thanks for the pics!

Thansk tonio, store is coming along quite well. A couple of more fixes and we'll finally be done. We're building the back patio as we speak for an extension to the espresso bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post
HAHAHA ... if you were closer then sure. u coming to egg hunt?

1. You both NEED to grab that shirt.
2. You both NEED to get a room. Hey ohhhhhhhhhh!
post #2066 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post
I do do the following-

...
MTM suits
MTM shirts
MTM trousers
...


I wish I hadn't seen this, almost. Looking forward to restocks/new stuff.
post #2067 of 14755
I told you guys Mauro does MTM shirts - wtf will you learn that I am all-knowing?
post #2068 of 14755
taking pictures of product today
post #2069 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post
taking pictures of product today

While you're at it - more pics of the onesie, just for good measure.

I'm wearing the Sea Island Cotton shirt - this thing is so awesome and just feels timeless.
post #2070 of 14755
The sea-island-cotton shirt is PRICELESS! People think that it's a $300+ shirt! Any more in the pipe?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread