or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 932

post #13966 of 15404
The whale thong pattern hasn't been made . sorry.


I have two medium Before Dinner Black and White Slubs left. I sent to many to the photographer. The stock has been changed.
post #13967 of 15404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

The whale thong pattern hasn't been made . sorry.


I have two medium Before Dinner Black and White Slubs left. I sent to many to the photographer. The stock has been changed.

Awesome shirt. Wore mine this weekend.
post #13968 of 15404

@Mauro, any plans on releasing heavier weight bloodline chinos sometime this year? Anything in a caramel ish colored duck? Just found your size charts online (through google. Not sure you can access them from your site normally), and the fit looks like its perfect. Great pattern my friend.

 

Just for those who are curious, roughly how large is the waist band on your pants (in terms of height)? Just to factor it into rise calculations.

post #13969 of 15404

I sent an email to the WvG contact on the website a few days ago but I figure I'll get a faster response here. My best fitting shirt is a Small Uniqlo slim OCBD with darts taking in the waist about 2". Ideally I'd like another half inch or inch in the chest area while keeping the waist at that same level. Sizing up to a Medium in the Uniqlo doesn't really work out as well because then the shirt flares out too much at the hips, so I'd say I'm solidly in between sizes. Do you think I could work a Medium BD or Small AD without any tailoring? I can't find measurements on the site anymore for button downs (or tees, which alone make the customer loyalty program worth joining imo), but since the biggest issue for me is the waist size I'm not sure measurements would be all that helpful anyway

post #13970 of 15404
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasWitness View Post

I sent an email to the WvG contact on the website a few days ago but I figure I'll get a faster response here. My best fitting shirt is a Small Uniqlo slim OCBD with darts taking in the waist about 2". Ideally I'd like another half inch or inch in the chest area while keeping the waist at that same level. Sizing up to a Medium in the Uniqlo doesn't really work out as well because then the shirt flares out too much at the hips, so I'd say I'm solidly in between sizes. Do you think I could work a Medium BD or Small AD without any tailoring? I can't find measurements on the site anymore for button downs (or tees, which alone make the customer loyalty program worth joining imo), but since the biggest issue for me is the waist size I'm not sure measurements would be all that helpful anyway

I'd say go Medium BD
post #13971 of 15404
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasWitness View Post

I sent an email to the WvG contact on the website a few days ago but I figure I'll get a faster response here. My best fitting shirt is a Small Uniqlo slim OCBD with darts taking in the waist about 2". Ideally I'd like another half inch or inch in the chest area while keeping the waist at that same level. Sizing up to a Medium in the Uniqlo doesn't really work out as well because then the shirt flares out too much at the hips, so I'd say I'm solidly in between sizes. Do you think I could work a Medium BD or Small AD without any tailoring? I can't find measurements on the site anymore for button downs (or tees, which alone make the customer loyalty program worth joining imo), but since the biggest issue for me is the waist size I'm not sure measurements would be all that helpful anyway

I haven't received any emails. Did you send it to Mauro@wolfvsgoat.com?



Newsletter drops today for the amunzen center placket for those who want it.
post #13972 of 15404

were the tees cut shorter this round? 

post #13973 of 15404
Quote:
Originally Posted by stafa View Post
 

were the tees cut shorter this round? 

 


My new tees seem to be the same length as my grey tee from a couple months ago. All of them are XS. I'm a huge fan of the wider neck though.

post #13974 of 15404

i also approve of the wider neck. now i dont have to take my glasses off to fit my head into the shirt..

post #13975 of 15404
Still looking forward to the u-neck for optimal collar bone exposure. mwink[1].gif

Late pass, but piggybacking on the blog post on athletic wear, I'd love to see a tank top in the t-shirt fabric come next summer, maybe with a couple extra inches tacked onto the length. Soft, breathable, and anti-microbial --> better workouts all around.
post #13976 of 15404
From eyeballing, new tees are roughly 1.5 inches shorter (maybe more) than the first version and about 1 inch shorter than the restock from a couple of weeks ago. Wonderful tees, any restock on the solid navy Mauro?
post #13977 of 15404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post


I haven't received any emails. Did you send it to Mauro@wolfvsgoat.com?



Newsletter drops today for the amunzen center placket for those who want it.


I did from the Contact Us section on the site, wherever that goes

post #13978 of 15404

Still waiting on my fig overye from USPS. All they have managed to tell me so far is that it did not arrive in Detroit. Hopefully they can find the package. My most recent order of an eggplant tee just hit Capitol Heights, MD this morning. Heres hoping there is a tracking update by tomorrow and that there isnt a black hole in that particular post office.

post #13979 of 15404
For the pre-order Amunzen, is long the regular sleeve length for the shirts? The only other option is monkey arms.

Thanks
post #13980 of 15404

does this Amunzen material shrink a lot?  anybody wash their popover yet?

 

also, @Mauro how do we request an extra inch in body length on pre-orders?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread