or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 917

post #13741 of 14225
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaudi0 View Post

should limit the amount of entries per person tho....some dude d...._c.... (not to completely blow up his spot) is blowing up instagram.  over 15 entries most in a row lol.  comon man.

Yup, He won't be picked that's just not cool. I will rewrite the rules.



Another serious blog post for the business minded -

http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14978977-out-of-the-shadows
post #13742 of 14225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerprawn View Post

Anymore fun/party shirts in the works?

Yes sir. I have a few. I have a lot of stuff going on and I will bare a little at a time in the newsletter videos.
post #13743 of 14225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

Another serious blog post for the business minded -

http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14978977-out-of-the-shadows


That's really interesting. I've been going old school and have been shaving with safety razors for while, and actually just placed an order for a straight razor, to give it a go. Definitely not something to try grumpily in the morning.

 

Looking forward to the rest of the series.

post #13744 of 14225
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleRover View Post


That's really interesting. I've been going old school and have been shaving with safety razors for while, and actually just placed an order for a straight razor, to give it a go. Definitely not something to try grumpily in the morning.

Looking forward to the rest of the series.

It's interesting for sure. I use to go to a men's grooming lounge in VA and by law they can't give person a shave with a straight razor. Crazy stuff.



Today's blog post! Good luck to everyone playing.

http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14983525-its-contest-time-day-2
post #13745 of 14225

Interested to see the rest of the shaving blogs. I actually started experimenting last year with a safety razor, different blades/soaps/oils/brushes/etc. You can get pretty deep into it!

 

Now I actually do enjoy time spent shaving and I have no problem waking myself up 20-30 minutes earlier to enjoy a good shave in the mornings.

post #13746 of 14225




Whales and sheep. Part of a special I did that went horribly wrong. Shirts are fucking amazing however.
post #13747 of 14225
Yes to both!
post #13748 of 14225

When can I get the sheep?!

post #13749 of 14225
I'm in for both! Looks fantastic
post #13750 of 14225
You can't get those shirts yet unless your pre-ordered them. It was a EMF project from Reddit. I have to give those guys shirts first which I owe 19 more shirts. What ever fabric left over will be made into shirts for whoever wants them. I also have gray sheep.
The project took a turn for the worst with me and the head of EMF so there will be left over shirts. Some people asked for refunds but the vast majority wanted to keep their orders. I really thank those people. The shirts came out great. I shipped 30 shirts out to the people who knew their size 100%. The next 19 is going to be tricky.
To all the EMF readers " Hello, Sorry for the bizarre ass meltdown and thank you for the support".
post #13751 of 14225

i'll bite...what is EMF?

post #13752 of 14225

Bummer...didn't know anything about it.

post #13753 of 14225
Nothing to bite. It's short for Expensive Male Fashion. It's a private subreddit. It's over no more. No need to discuss. I will shouldn't have strayed from here. Live and Learn. 98% of the people there are good people. The other 2% .......oh my.

I have good stuff for you guys. I am bursting at the seams to blab. Next newsletter is going to be HUGE!
post #13754 of 14225
Need some more tee's, Mario.
post #13755 of 14225

Mauro,

 

I sent you an email at Mauro@wolfvsgoat.com. Is that the best way to reach you? Its nothing too important but something I need to get situated. Thanks for the help.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread