Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 7:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/10/15 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 915
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13712 of 167597/17/14 at 8:07pmpost #13713 of 167597/18/14 at 2:37pmpost #13714 of 167597/24/14 at 2:20amToday's Blog post which is very interesting , to me at least. It's part of a series but my wife doesn't have all my passwords so she couldn't update everything.
http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14924005-from-the-cloud-to-the-curb-part-iiipost #13715 of 167597/24/14 at 6:47ampost #13716 of 167597/24/14 at 7:47amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
Here is the sample of the whole garment wool thermal. I am really excited about this garment. I will be dropping the center neck an inch or inch and a half. There will be a couple other changes very small other than that this is a fall/ winter staple.
It will come in a few colors.
love it. will def grab a few!post #13717 of 167597/25/14 at 8:41am
Linen railroad popover
Blue Amunzen. This is a bad ass fabric and will work well through winter.
I will be posting several more pics I have a lot of stuff including 4 sweaters at the photographer now.
I pumped about the fabrics for the new shirts.
I really think I nailed summer into transition.
I also receive 3 new colors of the garment dyed oxfords!post #13718 of 167597/25/14 at 8:46ampost #13719 of 167597/25/14 at 8:56amToday's blog post-
I am back. Shoot me an email or call me 703.582.5966post #13720 of 167597/25/14 at 9:16ampost #13721 of 167597/25/14 at 3:45pmpost #13722 of 167597/25/14 at 4:09pmpost #13723 of 167597/25/14 at 5:36pm
hey Mauro, I've got a question about the Amunzen fabric. I'm not really familiar with what this is, and all I could find on Google was that it's apparently some form of polyester. Most of the product links I saw were to black-mannequin Asian fast-fashion pieces on Amazon, which I imagine use a pretty low grade of amunzen, whatever that may entail. Can you talk a little bit about what exactly amunzen is and what makes it attractive?post #13724 of 167597/26/14 at 4:08amAll the shirts releasing except a couple tencel blends will be pop overs in both AD and BD. I will be posting pics all weekend of the new items including the new over dye colors.Quote:Originally Posted by thomaslol
hey Mauro, I've got a question about the Amunzen fabric. I'm not really familiar with what this is, and all I could find on Google was that it's apparently some form of polyester. Most of the product links I saw were to black-mannequin Asian fast-fashion pieces on Amazon, which I imagine use a pretty low grade of amunzen, whatever that may entail. Can you talk a little bit about what exactly amunzen is and what makes it attractive?
Amunzen is a weave or make up. The Amunzen process can be made out of all different yarns. The yarn, I choose was a 100% cotton yarn dye, it was made in Japan. It's a very complicated make up but basically there are twisted and false yarns being woven together to make a particular cloth. This effect gives the fabric texture and marle look which makes the fabric really stand out . The fabric almost looks like a knit but it's a woven. When you look at the face side and the back side of the fabric you will notice a "broken twill" effect. The warp and weft threads are twisted and appear to be in an almost random pattern.
If you want to read the patents applications they are online but I will ware you it's a complicated read and kind of a snooze fest. However the fabric itself is very high quality and really stands out as unique.
I will get more info from the Japanese mill that made the fabric and post it on Monday.post #13725 of 167597/26/14 at 4:13amQuote:
I don't want to give an exact date because I don't want to be flamed but I am trying to get everything photographed and up in the next couple weeks. Then when that newsletter goes out the following should be another newsletter with the tees.
ALL UNDERWEAR TESTERS IF YOU HAVEN'T REPORTED BACK TO ME YET PLEASE DO SO. As of now the underwear tests have all been really positive. One tester liked them over his "me undies" which I think is a good start.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 25 seconds ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Suggestions for a full length overcoat? 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds fifth street dress boots size 8 E 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories