Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 7:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 915post #13712 of 167597/17/14 at 8:07pmpost #13713 of 167597/18/14 at 2:37pmpost #13714 of 167597/24/14 at 2:20amToday's Blog post which is very interesting , to me at least. It's part of a series but my wife doesn't have all my passwords so she couldn't update everything.
http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14924005-from-the-cloud-to-the-curb-part-iiipost #13715 of 167597/24/14 at 6:47ampost #13716 of 167597/24/14 at 7:47amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
Here is the sample of the whole garment wool thermal. I am really excited about this garment. I will be dropping the center neck an inch or inch and a half. There will be a couple other changes very small other than that this is a fall/ winter staple.
It will come in a few colors.
love it. will def grab a few!post #13717 of 167597/25/14 at 8:41am
Linen railroad popover
Blue Amunzen. This is a bad ass fabric and will work well through winter.
I will be posting several more pics I have a lot of stuff including 4 sweaters at the photographer now.
I pumped about the fabrics for the new shirts.
I really think I nailed summer into transition.
I also receive 3 new colors of the garment dyed oxfords!post #13718 of 167597/25/14 at 8:46ampost #13719 of 167597/25/14 at 8:56amToday's blog post-
I am back. Shoot me an email or call me 703.582.5966post #13720 of 167597/25/14 at 9:16ampost #13721 of 167597/25/14 at 3:45pmpost #13722 of 167597/25/14 at 4:09pmpost #13723 of 167597/25/14 at 5:36pm
hey Mauro, I've got a question about the Amunzen fabric. I'm not really familiar with what this is, and all I could find on Google was that it's apparently some form of polyester. Most of the product links I saw were to black-mannequin Asian fast-fashion pieces on Amazon, which I imagine use a pretty low grade of amunzen, whatever that may entail. Can you talk a little bit about what exactly amunzen is and what makes it attractive?post #13724 of 167597/26/14 at 4:08amAll the shirts releasing except a couple tencel blends will be pop overs in both AD and BD. I will be posting pics all weekend of the new items including the new over dye colors.Quote:Originally Posted by thomaslol
hey Mauro, I've got a question about the Amunzen fabric. I'm not really familiar with what this is, and all I could find on Google was that it's apparently some form of polyester. Most of the product links I saw were to black-mannequin Asian fast-fashion pieces on Amazon, which I imagine use a pretty low grade of amunzen, whatever that may entail. Can you talk a little bit about what exactly amunzen is and what makes it attractive?
Amunzen is a weave or make up. The Amunzen process can be made out of all different yarns. The yarn, I choose was a 100% cotton yarn dye, it was made in Japan. It's a very complicated make up but basically there are twisted and false yarns being woven together to make a particular cloth. This effect gives the fabric texture and marle look which makes the fabric really stand out . The fabric almost looks like a knit but it's a woven. When you look at the face side and the back side of the fabric you will notice a "broken twill" effect. The warp and weft threads are twisted and appear to be in an almost random pattern.
If you want to read the patents applications they are online but I will ware you it's a complicated read and kind of a snooze fest. However the fabric itself is very high quality and really stands out as unique.
I will get more info from the Japanese mill that made the fabric and post it on Monday.post #13725 of 167597/26/14 at 4:13amQuote:
I don't want to give an exact date because I don't want to be flamed but I am trying to get everything photographed and up in the next couple weeks. Then when that newsletter goes out the following should be another newsletter with the tees.
ALL UNDERWEAR TESTERS IF YOU HAVEN'T REPORTED BACK TO ME YET PLEASE DO SO. As of now the underwear tests have all been really positive. One tester liked them over his "me undies" which I think is a good start.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 30 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › First time getting suit alterations, not happy - what are your... 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding