Looks great! When can we get our hands on em?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 7:25 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 910post #13636 of 167596/25/14 at 9:23pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13637 of 167596/25/14 at 9:35pmpost #13638 of 167596/26/14 at 5:12ampost #13639 of 167596/26/14 at 5:21ampost #13640 of 167596/26/14 at 8:53amQuote:Originally Posted by veekta
Like an idiot, I sent the raspberry shirt to the wrong address, but thankfully I didn't mess up on the lavender.
I usually get a bd but I think the pop over is the perfect shirt to start trying the looser ad fit. Started off huge on me but after a quick wash it shrank down to the perfect size
Did the length shrink? I haven't worn or washed mine yet but them hem is 2" longer than a worn/washed cotton button down in the same size.post #13641 of 167596/26/14 at 1:51pmpost #13642 of 167596/26/14 at 2:34pmpost #13643 of 167596/26/14 at 5:06pmpost #13644 of 167596/26/14 at 6:00pmpost #13645 of 167596/26/14 at 6:27pmQuote:
It's a great shirt. Smart move!
If you hot wash and hot dry (especially on high) you will get some shrinking. If you cold wash and tumble dry low, you won't get much in the way of shrinking. Our fabrics are pre-shrunk, but if you get any fabric hot enough it'll shrink a little more.post #13646 of 167596/26/14 at 7:40pmpost #13647 of 167596/27/14 at 6:23amQuote:
This is why people are constantly confused. So the shrinkage that is supposed to occur on the popovers is only when you wash hot? That specific detail was never mentioned before. It was just said that they would shrink to the normal WvG sizing after a wash or two.post #13648 of 167596/27/14 at 6:35amIf you are concerned about the life of your clothes, do them and yourself a favor and never wash hot, and always hang dry. You'll get a ton more life out of your clothes, better color saturation (less fading), and they won't shrink on you.
The only clothes I wash on hot anymore are raw denim that I'm trying to shrink down to their original size (due to stretching).post #13649 of 167596/27/14 at 6:43amQuote:
Here's where the confusion lies: we have no way of knowing how you wash or dry your clothes. Shrinkage (and shrinking to "normal size") depends on the temperature of your water, the wash and dry cycles you use and how often you're washing and drying your clothes. I'd look at it this way: if the popover is a little big, do a warm (I'd avoid hot at first) wash with a low tumble dry. See how much it shrinks and how it fits on you. If it's still a little big, wash it again, maybe on hot.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Australian Members 1 second ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 14 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 54 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 13 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan