Looks great! When can we get our hands on em?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 910
Styleforum Top Picks
Like an idiot, I sent the raspberry shirt to the wrong address, but thankfully I didn't mess up on the lavender.
I usually get a bd but I think the pop over is the perfect shirt to start trying the looser ad fit. Started off huge on me but after a quick wash it shrank down to the perfect size
Did the length shrink? I haven't worn or washed mine yet but them hem is 2" longer than a worn/washed cotton button down in the same size.
It's a great shirt. Smart move!
If you hot wash and hot dry (especially on high) you will get some shrinking. If you cold wash and tumble dry low, you won't get much in the way of shrinking. Our fabrics are pre-shrunk, but if you get any fabric hot enough it'll shrink a little more.
This is why people are constantly confused. So the shrinkage that is supposed to occur on the popovers is only when you wash hot? That specific detail was never mentioned before. It was just said that they would shrink to the normal WvG sizing after a wash or two.
The only clothes I wash on hot anymore are raw denim that I'm trying to shrink down to their original size (due to stretching).
Here's where the confusion lies: we have no way of knowing how you wash or dry your clothes. Shrinkage (and shrinking to "normal size") depends on the temperature of your water, the wash and dry cycles you use and how often you're washing and drying your clothes. I'd look at it this way: if the popover is a little big, do a warm (I'd avoid hot at first) wash with a low tumble dry. See how much it shrinks and how it fits on you. If it's still a little big, wash it again, maybe on hot.
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 33 seconds ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › LAWLESS DENIM (LD&Co) OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 8 minutes ago
- › Why i will never buy from Oki Ni again. 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Zegna Quindici 8 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...