Capitalism saves the day again.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 2:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 908post #13606 of 167596/19/14 at 7:44ampost #13607 of 167596/19/14 at 7:52ampost #13608 of 167596/19/14 at 8:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
DELETE THAT EMAIL. IT WAS A HACK. Somehow one of my old rugby buddies was hacked and it got into the alumni old boys group email. I apologize. I have switch out my info on my end so I am good to go. I hope I didn't cause to much damage.
PS- Somehow I was shadow banned on "REDDIT". So if you aren't seeing my posts that's why.
Is "alumni old boys group email" code for "I was looking at weird internet porn"?post #13609 of 167596/19/14 at 2:23pmpost #13610 of 167596/19/14 at 2:25pmpost #13611 of 167596/19/14 at 10:31pmpost #13612 of 167596/20/14 at 12:54amI am off to go hunt some wild boar! I will be back Monday. The 2 new girls are taking care of everything so it will be business as usual.
World Cup Tourney players RKD will be sending out today's email.
Pics of me hunting in WvG to follow.post #13613 of 167596/20/14 at 2:49pm
Popover arrived today and it's pretty sick. Hope to see the lavender and some additional colors in the before-dinner fit.
The blue before-dinner actually has a spread collar, not button-down. I thought I'd prefer the button-down, but having now tried the spread, it would be my first choice for this type of shirt.post #13614 of 167596/20/14 at 5:35pmpost #13615 of 167596/20/14 at 6:10pmpost #13616 of 167596/20/14 at 7:33pmpost #13617 of 167596/21/14 at 1:52pmpost #13618 of 167596/21/14 at 2:18pmpost #13619 of 167596/21/14 at 9:48pmpost #13620 of 167596/22/14 at 10:23ammsg it is the lavender. The lighting makes it look a little more saturated than it does in person though
tobiafunke, I didn't take measurements before and after but the fit is essentially the same as my other xsmall shirts after a cold wash and tumble dry (except more room in the waist because it's an ad instead of my usual bd)
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Folded Up Shirt P0rn 25 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 28 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 31 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 35 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE - July 22, 2016: Victory in Detail 37 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 38 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding