A NEWSLETTER WILL GO OUT TODAY AT 3PM EST it will have a lot of good stuff.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 1:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 881post #13201 of 167595/8/14 at 3:48am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13202 of 167595/8/14 at 9:29ampost #13203 of 167595/8/14 at 11:24ampost #13204 of 167595/8/14 at 11:31ampost #13205 of 167595/8/14 at 12:09pmpost #13206 of 167595/8/14 at 1:31pmpost #13207 of 167595/8/14 at 2:25pmQuote:No. There's a slight undertone of yellow, but it's much more tan than yellow (I agree the website photo looks pretty yellow.
I'm wearing it today (long-sleeved version), by chance. At least on my screen, these are much closer to the real-life color (although it's not quite this light/white - the florescent lighting in my office makes it look a bit washed out - in person I'd say it's a bit closer to a "sand" color):
Edited by lawyerdad - 5/8/14 at 2:37pmpost #13208 of 167595/8/14 at 4:46pmpost #13209 of 167595/8/14 at 7:07pmpost #13210 of 167595/8/14 at 7:08pmpost #13211 of 167595/8/14 at 7:21pmpost #13212 of 167595/9/14 at 12:00ampost #13213 of 167595/9/14 at 12:10ampost #13214 of 167595/9/14 at 12:15ampost #13215 of 167595/9/14 at 3:34amQuote:
You should always email me first, I do own the business after all. International shipping isn't set up for local pick up. This makes sense considering you live in a different country. ALL of my international clients ad to pay shipping and then were refunded as soon as the transaction was processed.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 942 Active Users (170 Members and 772 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › plain biscuits suck. 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 25 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 28 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 30 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 34 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...