my first WvG purchase was this plum overdye. Finally got a picture in it that really shows its color off well
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 1:01 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Grant Stone
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 880post #13187 of 167595/5/14 at 10:10pmpost #13188 of 167595/5/14 at 10:51pmpost #13189 of 167595/6/14 at 4:46amLearn a little today. The History of Madras-
http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14053661-the-history-of-madras-an-abbreviated-versionpost #13190 of 167595/6/14 at 10:18am
Does anyone who has received their overdyes know how they compare to the size chart? http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/overdye-size-chartpost #13191 of 167595/6/14 at 12:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by divot
Does anyone who has received their overdyes know how they compare to the size chart? http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/overdye-size-chart
My small BD matches the chart exactly (the arm was .25 longer, but that may have been how i measured)post #13192 of 167595/6/14 at 1:20pmpost #13193 of 167595/6/14 at 1:56pmpost #13194 of 167595/7/14 at 3:48amPOP OVERS ON TODAY'S BLOG. POP OVER WILL BE PUT VERY SOON.
http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14064817-make-it-poppost #13195 of 167595/7/14 at 7:33amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
POP OVERS ON TODAY'S BLOG. POP OVER WILL BE PUT VERY SOON.
Looks like I know what my birthday present to myself is going to be....post #13196 of 167595/7/14 at 7:38ampost #13197 of 167595/7/14 at 9:10ampost #13198 of 167595/7/14 at 11:04ampost #13199 of 167595/7/14 at 6:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
In the summer looser but not sloppy is always better. Think about it like a one night stand.
I have to agree with WvGbot sometimes people including myself get in a rut wearing one style all the time. This could be a really good thing for a lot of people. The sooner I sell the majority of these the sooner I will make more but it won't happen until then, for the record we are talking about the over dyes only.
Now if the fucking chinos ever find there way here.....
PS- We have restocks and 7 other new shirts releasing this week. I thought it would be Tuesday but I doubt it.
Yep! Many people approach the After Dinner/Before Dinner divide by simply finding one size/fit combination that they like the 'best' and strictly buying that. But venture out! You can go up or down a size, cross fits, and get a completely different vibe from a shirt. I own shirts in L Before Dinner, L After Dinner, XL Before Dinner, M After Dinner, L Before Dinner without darts, with darts...Quote:Originally Posted by Lohikaarme
I got my overdyed shirt (Before Dinner) today.
I played around to see what it's like tucked in. Nice waist suppression so there's no flare there, but the back flares oddly because of the extra chest.
I also wish the button pads (for the collar buttons) were dyed/painted the color of the shirt. The white pads on the black shirt seems odd.
Do you have a picture of what you mean by 'button pads'? Somewhat confused.Quote:
It really is great! It's worth it: I promise.Quote:
Great look, and great suede jacket!Quote:
!!post #13200 of 167595/7/14 at 6:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by WvGBot
Yep! Many people approach the After Dinner/Before Dinner divide by simply finding one size/fit combination that they like the 'best' and strictly buying that. But venture out! You can go up or down a size, cross fits, and get a completely different vibe from a shirt. I own shirts in L Before Dinner, L After Dinner, XL Before Dinner, M After Dinner, L Before Dinner without darts, with darts...
Do you have a picture of what you mean by 'button pads'? Somewhat confused.
It really is great! It's worth it: I promise.
Great look, and great suede jacket!
The "button pad"
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 17 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 9 minutes ago
- › 2015 Tom Ford 3 piece suit in blue in multiple sizes 11 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts