my first WvG purchase was this plum overdye. Finally got a picture in it that really shows its color off well
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:25 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 880
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13187 of 167595/5/14 at 10:10pmpost #13188 of 167595/5/14 at 10:51pmpost #13189 of 167595/6/14 at 4:46amLearn a little today. The History of Madras-
http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14053661-the-history-of-madras-an-abbreviated-versionpost #13190 of 167595/6/14 at 10:18am
Does anyone who has received their overdyes know how they compare to the size chart? http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/overdye-size-chartpost #13191 of 167595/6/14 at 12:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by divot
Does anyone who has received their overdyes know how they compare to the size chart? http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/overdye-size-chart
My small BD matches the chart exactly (the arm was .25 longer, but that may have been how i measured)post #13192 of 167595/6/14 at 1:20pmpost #13193 of 167595/6/14 at 1:56pmpost #13194 of 167595/7/14 at 3:48amPOP OVERS ON TODAY'S BLOG. POP OVER WILL BE PUT VERY SOON.
http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14064817-make-it-poppost #13195 of 167595/7/14 at 7:33amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
POP OVERS ON TODAY'S BLOG. POP OVER WILL BE PUT VERY SOON.
Looks like I know what my birthday present to myself is going to be....post #13196 of 167595/7/14 at 7:38ampost #13197 of 167595/7/14 at 9:10ampost #13198 of 167595/7/14 at 11:04ampost #13199 of 167595/7/14 at 6:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
In the summer looser but not sloppy is always better. Think about it like a one night stand.
I have to agree with WvGbot sometimes people including myself get in a rut wearing one style all the time. This could be a really good thing for a lot of people. The sooner I sell the majority of these the sooner I will make more but it won't happen until then, for the record we are talking about the over dyes only.
Now if the fucking chinos ever find there way here.....
PS- We have restocks and 7 other new shirts releasing this week. I thought it would be Tuesday but I doubt it.
Yep! Many people approach the After Dinner/Before Dinner divide by simply finding one size/fit combination that they like the 'best' and strictly buying that. But venture out! You can go up or down a size, cross fits, and get a completely different vibe from a shirt. I own shirts in L Before Dinner, L After Dinner, XL Before Dinner, M After Dinner, L Before Dinner without darts, with darts...Quote:Originally Posted by Lohikaarme
I got my overdyed shirt (Before Dinner) today.
I played around to see what it's like tucked in. Nice waist suppression so there's no flare there, but the back flares oddly because of the extra chest.
I also wish the button pads (for the collar buttons) were dyed/painted the color of the shirt. The white pads on the black shirt seems odd.
Do you have a picture of what you mean by 'button pads'? Somewhat confused.Quote:
It really is great! It's worth it: I promise.Quote:
Great look, and great suede jacket!Quote:
!!post #13200 of 167595/7/14 at 6:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by WvGBot
Yep! Many people approach the After Dinner/Before Dinner divide by simply finding one size/fit combination that they like the 'best' and strictly buying that. But venture out! You can go up or down a size, cross fits, and get a completely different vibe from a shirt. I own shirts in L Before Dinner, L After Dinner, XL Before Dinner, M After Dinner, L Before Dinner without darts, with darts...
Do you have a picture of what you mean by 'button pads'? Somewhat confused.
It really is great! It's worth it: I promise.
Great look, and great suede jacket!
The "button pad"
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1