my first WvG purchase was this plum overdye. Finally got a picture in it that really shows its color off well
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 1/15/17 at 7:11am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 1/12/17 at 11:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 880post #13187 of 167595/5/14 at 10:10pmpost #13188 of 167595/5/14 at 10:51pmpost #13189 of 167595/6/14 at 4:46amLearn a little today. The History of Madras-
http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14053661-the-history-of-madras-an-abbreviated-versionpost #13190 of 167595/6/14 at 10:18am
Does anyone who has received their overdyes know how they compare to the size chart? http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/overdye-size-chartpost #13191 of 167595/6/14 at 12:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by divot
Does anyone who has received their overdyes know how they compare to the size chart? http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/overdye-size-chart
My small BD matches the chart exactly (the arm was .25 longer, but that may have been how i measured)post #13192 of 167595/6/14 at 1:20pmpost #13193 of 167595/6/14 at 1:56pmpost #13194 of 167595/7/14 at 3:48amPOP OVERS ON TODAY'S BLOG. POP OVER WILL BE PUT VERY SOON.
http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14064817-make-it-poppost #13195 of 167595/7/14 at 7:33amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
POP OVERS ON TODAY'S BLOG. POP OVER WILL BE PUT VERY SOON.
Looks like I know what my birthday present to myself is going to be....post #13196 of 167595/7/14 at 7:38ampost #13197 of 167595/7/14 at 9:10ampost #13198 of 167595/7/14 at 11:04ampost #13199 of 167595/7/14 at 6:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
In the summer looser but not sloppy is always better. Think about it like a one night stand.
I have to agree with WvGbot sometimes people including myself get in a rut wearing one style all the time. This could be a really good thing for a lot of people. The sooner I sell the majority of these the sooner I will make more but it won't happen until then, for the record we are talking about the over dyes only.
Now if the fucking chinos ever find there way here.....
PS- We have restocks and 7 other new shirts releasing this week. I thought it would be Tuesday but I doubt it.
Yep! Many people approach the After Dinner/Before Dinner divide by simply finding one size/fit combination that they like the 'best' and strictly buying that. But venture out! You can go up or down a size, cross fits, and get a completely different vibe from a shirt. I own shirts in L Before Dinner, L After Dinner, XL Before Dinner, M After Dinner, L Before Dinner without darts, with darts...Quote:Originally Posted by Lohikaarme
I got my overdyed shirt (Before Dinner) today.
I played around to see what it's like tucked in. Nice waist suppression so there's no flare there, but the back flares oddly because of the extra chest.
I also wish the button pads (for the collar buttons) were dyed/painted the color of the shirt. The white pads on the black shirt seems odd.
Do you have a picture of what you mean by 'button pads'? Somewhat confused.Quote:
It really is great! It's worth it: I promise.Quote:
Great look, and great suede jacket!Quote:
!!post #13200 of 167595/7/14 at 6:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by WvGBot
Yep! Many people approach the After Dinner/Before Dinner divide by simply finding one size/fit combination that they like the 'best' and strictly buying that. But venture out! You can go up or down a size, cross fits, and get a completely different vibe from a shirt. I own shirts in L Before Dinner, L After Dinner, XL Before Dinner, M After Dinner, L Before Dinner without darts, with darts...
Do you have a picture of what you mean by 'button pads'? Somewhat confused.
It really is great! It's worth it: I promise.
Great look, and great suede jacket!
The "button pad"
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 10 minutes ago
- › Suit Decision Please Help! 10 minutes ago
- › MILER Menswear - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...