my first WvG purchase was this plum overdye. Finally got a picture in it that really shows its color off well
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 5:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 880
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13187 of 167595/5/14 at 10:10pmpost #13188 of 167595/5/14 at 10:51pmpost #13189 of 167595/6/14 at 4:46amLearn a little today. The History of Madras-
http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14053661-the-history-of-madras-an-abbreviated-versionpost #13190 of 167595/6/14 at 10:18am
Does anyone who has received their overdyes know how they compare to the size chart? http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/overdye-size-chartpost #13191 of 167595/6/14 at 12:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by divot
Does anyone who has received their overdyes know how they compare to the size chart? http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/overdye-size-chart
My small BD matches the chart exactly (the arm was .25 longer, but that may have been how i measured)post #13192 of 167595/6/14 at 1:20pmpost #13193 of 167595/6/14 at 1:56pmpost #13194 of 167595/7/14 at 3:48amPOP OVERS ON TODAY'S BLOG. POP OVER WILL BE PUT VERY SOON.
http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14064817-make-it-poppost #13195 of 167595/7/14 at 7:33amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
POP OVERS ON TODAY'S BLOG. POP OVER WILL BE PUT VERY SOON.
Looks like I know what my birthday present to myself is going to be....post #13196 of 167595/7/14 at 7:38ampost #13197 of 167595/7/14 at 9:10ampost #13198 of 167595/7/14 at 11:04ampost #13199 of 167595/7/14 at 6:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
In the summer looser but not sloppy is always better. Think about it like a one night stand.
I have to agree with WvGbot sometimes people including myself get in a rut wearing one style all the time. This could be a really good thing for a lot of people. The sooner I sell the majority of these the sooner I will make more but it won't happen until then, for the record we are talking about the over dyes only.
Now if the fucking chinos ever find there way here.....
PS- We have restocks and 7 other new shirts releasing this week. I thought it would be Tuesday but I doubt it.
Yep! Many people approach the After Dinner/Before Dinner divide by simply finding one size/fit combination that they like the 'best' and strictly buying that. But venture out! You can go up or down a size, cross fits, and get a completely different vibe from a shirt. I own shirts in L Before Dinner, L After Dinner, XL Before Dinner, M After Dinner, L Before Dinner without darts, with darts...Quote:Originally Posted by Lohikaarme
I got my overdyed shirt (Before Dinner) today.
I played around to see what it's like tucked in. Nice waist suppression so there's no flare there, but the back flares oddly because of the extra chest.
I also wish the button pads (for the collar buttons) were dyed/painted the color of the shirt. The white pads on the black shirt seems odd.
Do you have a picture of what you mean by 'button pads'? Somewhat confused.Quote:
It really is great! It's worth it: I promise.Quote:
Great look, and great suede jacket!Quote:
!!post #13200 of 167595/7/14 at 6:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by WvGBot
Yep! Many people approach the After Dinner/Before Dinner divide by simply finding one size/fit combination that they like the 'best' and strictly buying that. But venture out! You can go up or down a size, cross fits, and get a completely different vibe from a shirt. I own shirts in L Before Dinner, L After Dinner, XL Before Dinner, M After Dinner, L Before Dinner without darts, with darts...
Do you have a picture of what you mean by 'button pads'? Somewhat confused.
It really is great! It's worth it: I promise.
Great look, and great suede jacket!
The "button pad"
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › //////Burnley vs Leicester City Live Streaming Soccer Watch Online... 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › Golden Bear Kentfield Jacket size Medium 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 15 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 39 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...