my first WvG purchase was this plum overdye. Finally got a picture in it that really shows its color off well
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 11/27/15 at 11:16am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/10/15 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 880
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13187 of 167595/5/14 at 10:10pmpost #13188 of 167595/5/14 at 10:51pmpost #13189 of 167595/6/14 at 4:46amLearn a little today. The History of Madras-
http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14053661-the-history-of-madras-an-abbreviated-versionpost #13190 of 167595/6/14 at 10:18am
Does anyone who has received their overdyes know how they compare to the size chart? http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/overdye-size-chartpost #13191 of 167595/6/14 at 12:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by divot
Does anyone who has received their overdyes know how they compare to the size chart? http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/overdye-size-chart
My small BD matches the chart exactly (the arm was .25 longer, but that may have been how i measured)post #13192 of 167595/6/14 at 1:20pmpost #13193 of 167595/6/14 at 1:56pmpost #13194 of 167595/7/14 at 3:48amPOP OVERS ON TODAY'S BLOG. POP OVER WILL BE PUT VERY SOON.
http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14064817-make-it-poppost #13195 of 167595/7/14 at 7:33amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
POP OVERS ON TODAY'S BLOG. POP OVER WILL BE PUT VERY SOON.
Looks like I know what my birthday present to myself is going to be....post #13196 of 167595/7/14 at 7:38ampost #13197 of 167595/7/14 at 9:10ampost #13198 of 167595/7/14 at 11:04ampost #13199 of 167595/7/14 at 6:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
In the summer looser but not sloppy is always better. Think about it like a one night stand.
I have to agree with WvGbot sometimes people including myself get in a rut wearing one style all the time. This could be a really good thing for a lot of people. The sooner I sell the majority of these the sooner I will make more but it won't happen until then, for the record we are talking about the over dyes only.
Now if the fucking chinos ever find there way here.....
PS- We have restocks and 7 other new shirts releasing this week. I thought it would be Tuesday but I doubt it.
Yep! Many people approach the After Dinner/Before Dinner divide by simply finding one size/fit combination that they like the 'best' and strictly buying that. But venture out! You can go up or down a size, cross fits, and get a completely different vibe from a shirt. I own shirts in L Before Dinner, L After Dinner, XL Before Dinner, M After Dinner, L Before Dinner without darts, with darts...Quote:Originally Posted by Lohikaarme
I got my overdyed shirt (Before Dinner) today.
I played around to see what it's like tucked in. Nice waist suppression so there's no flare there, but the back flares oddly because of the extra chest.
I also wish the button pads (for the collar buttons) were dyed/painted the color of the shirt. The white pads on the black shirt seems odd.
Do you have a picture of what you mean by 'button pads'? Somewhat confused.Quote:
It really is great! It's worth it: I promise.Quote:
Great look, and great suede jacket!Quote:
!!post #13200 of 167595/7/14 at 6:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by WvGBot
Yep! Many people approach the After Dinner/Before Dinner divide by simply finding one size/fit combination that they like the 'best' and strictly buying that. But venture out! You can go up or down a size, cross fits, and get a completely different vibe from a shirt. I own shirts in L Before Dinner, L After Dinner, XL Before Dinner, M After Dinner, L Before Dinner without darts, with darts...
Do you have a picture of what you mean by 'button pads'? Somewhat confused.
It really is great! It's worth it: I promise.
Great look, and great suede jacket!
The "button pad"
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 13 minutes ago
- › The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width) 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories