or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 880

post #13186 of 15420

my first WvG purchase was this plum overdye. Finally got a picture in it that really shows its color off well

post #13187 of 15420
^ What denim?
post #13188 of 15420

just some Levis 511s

post #13189 of 15420
post #13190 of 15420

Does anyone who has received their overdyes know how they compare to the size chart? http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/overdye-size-chart

post #13191 of 15420
Quote:
Originally Posted by divot View Post
 

Does anyone who has received their overdyes know how they compare to the size chart? http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/overdye-size-chart

 

My small BD matches the chart exactly (the arm was .25 longer, but that may have been how i measured)

post #13192 of 15420
.25 seems well within manufacturing variance.
post #13193 of 15420
Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post

.25 seems well within manufacturing variance.

Yep definitely, just trying to be thorough. 

post #13194 of 15420
POP OVERS ON TODAY'S BLOG. POP OVER WILL BE PUT VERY SOON.
http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14064817-make-it-pop
post #13195 of 15420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

POP OVERS ON TODAY'S BLOG. POP OVER WILL BE PUT VERY SOON.
http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14064817-make-it-pop

Looks like I know what my birthday present to myself is going to be....

post #13196 of 15420
Crossing my fingers for linen
post #13197 of 15420
I am pleased you have ventured into the popover, Mauro. I was initially opposed to them, but for genuinely hot climates (ala Vegas), they are amazing. Will be following with interest.
post #13198 of 15420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

POP OVERS WILL BE OUT VERY SOON.

Yesssssssssss!

post #13199 of 15420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post


In the summer looser but not sloppy is always better. Think about it like a one night stand.
I have to agree with WvGbot sometimes people including myself get in a rut wearing one style all the time. This could be a really good thing for a lot of people. The sooner I sell the majority of these the sooner I will make more but it won't happen until then, for the record we are talking about the over dyes only.
Now if the fucking chinos ever find there way here.....

PS- We have restocks and 7 other new shirts releasing this week. I thought it would be Tuesday but I doubt it.

 

Yep! Many people approach the After Dinner/Before Dinner divide by simply finding one size/fit combination that they like the 'best' and strictly buying that. But venture out! You can go up or down a size, cross fits, and get a completely different vibe from a shirt. I own shirts in L Before Dinner, L After Dinner, XL Before Dinner, M After Dinner, L Before Dinner without darts, with darts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohikaarme View Post
 

I got my overdyed shirt (Before Dinner) today.

 

I played around to see what it's like tucked in.  Nice waist suppression so there's no flare there, but the back flares oddly because of the extra chest.

 

I also wish the button pads (for the collar buttons) were dyed/painted the color of the shirt.  The white pads on the black shirt seems odd.

 

Do you have a picture of what you mean by 'button pads'? Somewhat confused. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by taint it sweet View Post
 

The rewards program looks great...if I end up liking my test purchase, that seems like a great deal.

 

It really is great! It's worth it: I promise.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by veekta View Post
 

my first WvG purchase was this plum overdye. Finally got a picture in it that really shows its color off well

 

Great look, and great suede jacket! 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

I am pleased you have ventured into the popover, Mauro. I was initially opposed to them, but for genuinely hot climates (ala Vegas), they are amazing. Will be following with interest.

 

!!

post #13200 of 15420
Quote:
Originally Posted by WvGBot View Post
 

 

Yep! Many people approach the After Dinner/Before Dinner divide by simply finding one size/fit combination that they like the 'best' and strictly buying that. But venture out! You can go up or down a size, cross fits, and get a completely different vibe from a shirt. I own shirts in L Before Dinner, L After Dinner, XL Before Dinner, M After Dinner, L Before Dinner without darts, with darts...

 

Do you have a picture of what you mean by 'button pads'? Somewhat confused. 

 

It really is great! It's worth it: I promise.

 

 

Great look, and great suede jacket! 

 

 

!!

The "button pad"

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread