or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 877

post #13141 of 15426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

BY WHO? They would get confused it's like U-N-I-T-Y

.
You missed it. Next year.

You should call it "gangsters paradise"
post #13142 of 15426
Today's blog post the history of the boat shoe-
http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14000933-tasty-waves
post #13143 of 15426
A really good chunk of order went out today including special orders. I have a lot left to pack and need to pick up more boxes from the post office but your shirts are on the way.
post #13144 of 15426
I assume the Panda shirts were a one and done and sold out...?
post #13145 of 15426
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubacca View Post

I assume the Panda shirts were a one and done and sold out...?

Indeed, from a pre-order back at the end of January I think.

post #13146 of 15426
I have a size run of panda's going up. I also have the "MURICA Banda shirt, white Japanese oxford, blue dolphins , and brown linen aloha print going up this Tuesday. I will have a few extra goodies but it's going to be a surprise.
post #13147 of 15426
Nice, that pandas shirt is pretty badass
post #13148 of 15426

Is there an estimate on when the chinos are expected to drop?

post #13149 of 15426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/13989357-the-bamboo-and-sorona-tee

Great blog post today. Learn about what you wear. IN this case bamboo and sorona.



I WILL DYE MORE MONKEY ARMS. I HAD NO IDEA I NEEDED THAT MANY. I HAVE PLENTY OF OTHER SHIRTS, TO MANY IN FACT. I AM SURPRISED BUT IT COULD BE SIZING THREW PEOPLE OFF OR PEOPLES WALLETS ARE STRAINED.
I really need a system in place to capture sizing info so I can more accurately predict what sizes I need to make more of. I think this batch of shirts have a longer sleeve which is fine. I am still a medium in the overdyes. I think a medium BD is pretty dead on perfect.
Once the emails stop flooding in and I ship out the orders today I will see what needs dyed and make more. I have reserve for this purpose and it seems like monkey arms will get dyed first.


Please remember reward member who refers a new member will receive a $30.00 credit. No limit on the number of people you may refer.

Best,
Mauro

PS- ALL THE SPECIAL ORDERS AND PRE-ORDERS HAVE SHIPPED TO ME. I will take pics of all the new shirts people have yet to see this week. Lot's of fun stuff. I will no longer do special orders due to the shear volume of emails asking when things will be ready. When I do a special and people need the collar changed and length change it has to be cut one at a time by hand. Do this 100+ shirts and it takes a couple months. It seems form the emails I have received to date the majority of people can't wait that long. I apologize for the delay but I need to make each shirt correctly and it take time.

I hope bicycle chambray is in there somewhere
post #13150 of 15426
The chambrays are on the way.
post #13151 of 15426
Hey Mauro I didn't want to call because it's the weekend, but which of the new button downs would you say is most accurate to the traditional blue of typical oxford cloth button downs?
post #13152 of 15426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

The chambrays are on the way.


Awesome.  I was about to post to see if there was any update on these because I could use some new chambray in my life.

post #13153 of 15426

shyte Mauro, just got my order from you. Very impressed by the Tapioca overdye. I also ordered the green and brown plaid shirt in an AD fit, and honestly I almost prefer that to the BD fit on similar fabrics. 

 

Just wondering, since I am tempted to buy more overdye's .... I am 5'8" and 140lbs, would the XS overdye fit me well? I'm happy with the loose fit of the Small, but the Black Truffle is out of stock of the Small BD. I think maybe the AD will be too loose.

 

Thanks for the quality and service wvg!

post #13154 of 15426
Quote:
Originally Posted by modawolf View Post

shyte Mauro, just got my order from you. Very impressed by the Tapioca overdye. I also ordered the green and brown plaid shirt in an AD fit, and honestly I almost prefer that to the BD fit on similar fabrics. 

Just wondering, since I am tempted to buy more overdye's .... I am 5'8" and 140lbs, would the XS overdye fit me well? I'm happy with the loose fit of the Small, but the Black Truffle is out of stock of the Small BD. I think maybe the AD will be too loose.

Thanks for the quality and service wvg!

Hold off I will dye more. I have 250 shirts sewn. I just need to send them to dye. I just sent 8 shirts to be dyed gorgonzola. I can easily dye 5 Black Truffle small BD. I am still packing orders frown.gif
Once I pack everything I will have a much better idea of what needs to be dyed. I will also be sending out a newsletter this coming week. I can't promise Tuesday. It will have a load of new products and I can set up a poll for who would want what colors if a size is sold out of the new over dye colors.

REALLY BAD NEWS UPS SOMEHOW HAS ALL THE CHINOS BUT CAN'T FIND THEM AND THE DELIVERY DATE IS JUNE. I AM GETTING ON THE HORN WITH THE UPS AND THE FACTORY ON MONDAY. THE FACTORY SENT ME A TEXT TODAY. THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO CALL. THEY ARE LUCKY THE PANTS LOOK AND FIT SO WELL.
post #13155 of 15426
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbermade View Post

Hey Mauro I didn't want to call because it's the weekend, but which of the new button downs would you say is most accurate to the traditional blue of typical oxford cloth button downs?

I have actual 40's and 60's oxford. There are so many different types of oxford. I assume you want a yarn dye.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread