Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 864
Styleforum Top Picks
I understand they may not be ready yet, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out.
As far as the schedule, he initially said first and last Tuesday of each month, with a possible 3rd in some months, but it hasn't been that regular.
Oh well, excited all the same for some oxfords. It's my buddy's birthday today so I was (am) going to buy him a white overdye to give him a very wearable taste of finer clothing.
One measurement won't cut the mustard.
Today's Blog post
a sub reddit has been created on reddit for wolf vs goat. it's /r/wolfvsgoat . We are going to use this for rewards members and new members to engage on what they would like to see and talk about in depth ( hopefully) fabrics, sewing techniques, trim, sewing in America, and other related items to WvG.
Alright I'll see what I can do about that mustard. Shoulder width/yoke width is 18.5" (i.e. pretty broad). I would say that relative to a shorter person, the length of my torso is more often the issue, rather than the length of my legs.
That likely won't happen with these, the fabric is very light and drapey and really wants to fall down rather than flare in any significant way.
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- › Dutch Auction for one custom title - 100% of proceeds to benefit... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 7 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 12 minutes ago
- › HOLIDAY SPIRIT[S]: The 2014 Styleforum Christmas Beer-It-Foward Thread 15 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...