Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 864post #12946 of 167594/15/14 at 2:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12947 of 167594/15/14 at 2:17pm
I understand they may not be ready yet, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out.
As far as the schedule, he initially said first and last Tuesday of each month, with a possible 3rd in some months, but it hasn't been that regular.
Oh well, excited all the same for some oxfords. It's my buddy's birthday today so I was (am) going to buy him a white overdye to give him a very wearable taste of finer clothing.post #12948 of 167594/15/14 at 2:17pmpost #12949 of 167594/15/14 at 2:28pmpost #12950 of 167594/16/14 at 4:33amMore things to look and ask for when shopping for a quality garment-
http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/13703221-the-smaller-details-in-qualitypost #12951 of 167594/16/14 at 2:09pmpost #12952 of 167594/17/14 at 5:05amQuote:I don't understand your question. With your chest size I would go with a small. Being that you are 6'4 do you have a long torso or do you have long legs? Do you have narrow or broad shoulders? What is you shoulder width.
One measurement won't cut the mustard.
Today's Blog post
a sub reddit has been created on reddit for wolf vs goat. it's /r/wolfvsgoat . We are going to use this for rewards members and new members to engage on what they would like to see and talk about in depth ( hopefully) fabrics, sewing techniques, trim, sewing in America, and other related items to WvG.post #12953 of 167594/17/14 at 5:26ampost #12954 of 167594/17/14 at 6:07ampost #12955 of 167594/17/14 at 8:16amQuote:
Alright I'll see what I can do about that mustard. Shoulder width/yoke width is 18.5" (i.e. pretty broad). I would say that relative to a shorter person, the length of my torso is more often the issue, rather than the length of my legs.post #12956 of 167594/17/14 at 8:34ampost #12957 of 167594/17/14 at 9:46ampost #12958 of 167594/17/14 at 10:51amQuote:
That likely won't happen with these, the fabric is very light and drapey and really wants to fall down rather than flare in any significant way.post #12959 of 167594/17/14 at 11:02am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › things that are making you happy 59 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 9 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 10 minutes ago
- › Latest Point and Shoot Cameras 10 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...