Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 863post #12931 of 167594/10/14 at 10:35pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12932 of 167594/10/14 at 11:30pmpost #12933 of 167594/11/14 at 4:24amGot my tropical shorts yesterday. Fit is perfect, and the hand to the fabric is definitely a lot more unique than the pictures show. A very cool pair of shorts. Also, I'm 6'1", and they fit right above the knee for me, so no hemming necessary. I'm definitely going to get a ton of wear out of these this summer.post #12934 of 167594/11/14 at 6:08amToday's blog post is very shirt history of the chino.
To add on a little that wasn't mention in the blog a mill here in the states called Galey and Lord were first to make chino's for the U.S. Military - I cut and pasted from their website. I want to do business with them but they are a pain to work with which is sad.
As a producer of premium fabrics since 1886, Galey & Lord has been at the very core of American style for more than a century. Created and fostered by successive generations of the Lord family, the company built its reputation on craftsmanship and a tireless quest to seek out new fibers and finishing processes. This innovative spirit lead to a series of landmarks in the fabric industry including the introduction of Cramerton Army Cloth, the very first khaki. Originally used by the American military services starting in the 1930’s, it eventually became an indispensable component in the worldwide fashion industry. This same creative and pioneering spirit drives Galey & Lord today, as it pushes boundaries in design and manufacturing and continues to have a profound impact on American style.post #12935 of 167594/12/14 at 6:28pmpost #12936 of 167594/13/14 at 6:22pmpost #12937 of 167594/14/14 at 10:17amOver dye button downs are coming out of dye. Next finishing and shipping to me.
Sanded Canvas Chino is out of dye going into finishing and then being shipped to me!
All the special order shirts are wrapping up, finally. Being of May will be a good month to kop.post #12938 of 167594/14/14 at 10:27ampost #12939 of 167594/14/14 at 2:03pm
I somehow got some dye from my leather belt stained on my mint tshirt :( I love the color and was wondering if there was a way to wash out the stain without ruining the color of the shirt. I've tried just throwing in the laundry twice but it doesn't seem to be doing much.post #12940 of 167594/14/14 at 2:47pmpost #12941 of 167594/15/14 at 4:21amTime to think about shorts !
http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/13664453-the-short-versionpost #12942 of 167594/15/14 at 6:26amQuote:
They may shrink a little, but they also drape/stack well - even if you're shorter, they're slim enough in the waist that they won't wear like a tent.Quote:Originally Posted by Krish the Fish
Got my tropical shorts yesterday. Fit is perfect, and the hand to the fabric is definitely a lot more unique than the pictures show. A very cool pair of shorts. Also, I'm 6'1", and they fit right above the knee for me, so no hemming necessary. I'm definitely going to get a ton of wear out of these this summer.
Great to hear, thanks for your support!Quote:Originally Posted by veekta
I somehow got some dye from my leather belt stained on my mint tshirt :( I love the color and was wondering if there was a way to wash out the stain without ruining the color of the shirt. I've tried just throwing in the laundry twice but it doesn't seem to be doing much.
Our shirts should be fairly colorfast, but I'd recommend cold washing with a good stain remover.post #12943 of 167594/15/14 at 1:25pmpost #12944 of 167594/15/14 at 1:47pmpost #12945 of 167594/15/14 at 1:53pm
Well I assumed by Mauro's last post yesterday that the chinos and oxfords are still being finished and shipped to him, so he obviously doesn't have any pictures of the product yet, so he can't sell them yet either. I'm reading the rest of the post as these things being available early next month.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 13 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 18 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 27 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 32 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 32 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...