Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 863
Styleforum Top Picks
To add on a little that wasn't mention in the blog a mill here in the states called Galey and Lord were first to make chino's for the U.S. Military - I cut and pasted from their website. I want to do business with them but they are a pain to work with which is sad.
As a producer of premium fabrics since 1886, Galey & Lord has been at the very core of American style for more than a century. Created and fostered by successive generations of the Lord family, the company built its reputation on craftsmanship and a tireless quest to seek out new fibers and finishing processes. This innovative spirit lead to a series of landmarks in the fabric industry including the introduction of Cramerton Army Cloth, the very first khaki. Originally used by the American military services starting in the 1930’s, it eventually became an indispensable component in the worldwide fashion industry. This same creative and pioneering spirit drives Galey & Lord today, as it pushes boundaries in design and manufacturing and continues to have a profound impact on American style.
They may shrink a little, but they also drape/stack well - even if you're shorter, they're slim enough in the waist that they won't wear like a tent.
Got my tropical shorts yesterday. Fit is perfect, and the hand to the fabric is definitely a lot more unique than the pictures show. A very cool pair of shorts. Also, I'm 6'1", and they fit right above the knee for me, so no hemming necessary. I'm definitely going to get a ton of wear out of these this summer.
Great to hear, thanks for your support!
I somehow got some dye from my leather belt stained on my mint tshirt :( I love the color and was wondering if there was a way to wash out the stain without ruining the color of the shirt. I've tried just throwing in the laundry twice but it doesn't seem to be doing much.
Our shirts should be fairly colorfast, but I'd recommend cold washing with a good stain remover.
Well I assumed by Mauro's last post yesterday that the chinos and oxfords are still being finished and shipped to him, so he obviously doesn't have any pictures of the product yet, so he can't sell them yet either. I'm reading the rest of the post as these things being available early next month.
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 32 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...