Also the size charts for Before Dinner and After Dinner longsleeve shirts, Before and After Dinner shortsleeve shirts and our tshirts have been updated! As always, if you'd like sizing advice, please don't hesitate to ask.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:41 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 852
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12767 of 165394/1/14 at 5:15pmpost #12768 of 165394/1/14 at 5:20pmpost #12769 of 165394/1/14 at 5:26pmQuote:
Looks like some length has been added to almost everything.
XL milano red tees already gone thought XLs would last more than a couple hours.
Edited by ALEX3 - 4/1/14 at 7:03pmpost #12770 of 165394/1/14 at 5:29pmpost #12771 of 165394/1/14 at 5:31pmQuote:
you are def a small
im a bd small and also slim 36 chest and im modeling those tees btwpost #12772 of 165394/1/14 at 5:33pmpost #12773 of 165394/1/14 at 8:30pmpost #12774 of 165394/1/14 at 8:44pmpost #12775 of 165394/1/14 at 9:33pmpost #12776 of 165394/2/14 at 4:07ampost #12777 of 165394/2/14 at 6:18amToday's blog post-
Ignore the size chart. Justin copied and pasted the wrong measurements, again. I am doing the measurements with him line by line so error will not happen.post #12778 of 165394/2/14 at 7:05am
Just picked up the lounge pant 2.0 (they're awesome) and three tees (dark stone, olive, mint) and couldn't be happier! I was waiting on the tees for a while - after I bought a few from the last run, I basically stopped wearing all other tshirts. Now I get to add a few more to the rotation.
I also got to check out a few cool things in the works at Mauro's place, including some sick fabric rolls. Definitely looking forward to more s/s.post #12779 of 165394/2/14 at 7:57ampost #12780 of 165394/2/14 at 9:35am
Yes they are being made now.Quote:
Yes. I have a bunch of short sleeve shirts being made. A couple will drop next week. I have anchor fabric so let me know which color.
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Suit Alerations 8 minutes ago
- › SW&D Suits and Blazers CHALLENGE Thread 13/Mar/15 - 30/Mar/15 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 11 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...