Also the size charts for Before Dinner and After Dinner longsleeve shirts, Before and After Dinner shortsleeve shirts and our tshirts have been updated! As always, if you'd like sizing advice, please don't hesitate to ask.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 852
Styleforum Top Picks
Looks like some length has been added to almost everything.
XL milano red tees already gone thought XLs would last more than a couple hours.
Edited by ALEX3 - 4/1/14 at 7:03pm
you are def a small
im a bd small and also slim 36 chest and im modeling those tees btw
Ignore the size chart. Justin copied and pasted the wrong measurements, again. I am doing the measurements with him line by line so error will not happen.
Just picked up the lounge pant 2.0 (they're awesome) and three tees (dark stone, olive, mint) and couldn't be happier! I was waiting on the tees for a while - after I bought a few from the last run, I basically stopped wearing all other tshirts. Now I get to add a few more to the rotation.
I also got to check out a few cool things in the works at Mauro's place, including some sick fabric rolls. Definitely looking forward to more s/s.
Yes they are being made now.
Yes. I have a bunch of short sleeve shirts being made. A couple will drop next week. I have anchor fabric so let me know which color.
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread just now
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Helping In Augmenting Beauty! 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Common Projects BBall High Navy 44 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 9 minutes ago
- › Wings + Horns - - - Fall / Winter 2014 11 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 18 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...