Also the size charts for Before Dinner and After Dinner longsleeve shirts, Before and After Dinner shortsleeve shirts and our tshirts have been updated! As always, if you'd like sizing advice, please don't hesitate to ask.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:49 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 852
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12767 of 167594/1/14 at 5:15pmpost #12768 of 167594/1/14 at 5:20pmpost #12769 of 167594/1/14 at 5:26pmQuote:
Looks like some length has been added to almost everything.
XL milano red tees already gone thought XLs would last more than a couple hours.
Edited by ALEX3 - 4/1/14 at 7:03pmpost #12770 of 167594/1/14 at 5:29pmpost #12771 of 167594/1/14 at 5:31pmQuote:
you are def a small
im a bd small and also slim 36 chest and im modeling those tees btwpost #12772 of 167594/1/14 at 5:33pmpost #12773 of 167594/1/14 at 8:30pmpost #12774 of 167594/1/14 at 8:44pmpost #12775 of 167594/1/14 at 9:33pmpost #12776 of 167594/2/14 at 4:07ampost #12777 of 167594/2/14 at 6:18amToday's blog post-
Ignore the size chart. Justin copied and pasted the wrong measurements, again. I am doing the measurements with him line by line so error will not happen.post #12778 of 167594/2/14 at 7:05am
Just picked up the lounge pant 2.0 (they're awesome) and three tees (dark stone, olive, mint) and couldn't be happier! I was waiting on the tees for a while - after I bought a few from the last run, I basically stopped wearing all other tshirts. Now I get to add a few more to the rotation.
I also got to check out a few cool things in the works at Mauro's place, including some sick fabric rolls. Definitely looking forward to more s/s.post #12779 of 167594/2/14 at 7:57ampost #12780 of 167594/2/14 at 9:35am
Yes they are being made now.Quote:
Yes. I have a bunch of short sleeve shirts being made. A couple will drop next week. I have anchor fabric so let me know which color.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 54 seconds ago
- › MC General Chat 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...