Anyone else having trouble applying the membership code to orders of 2+ tees?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/11/16 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 850
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12737 of 167594/1/14 at 12:05pmpost #12738 of 167594/1/14 at 12:07pm
what is sizing like on the tees? i'm in between a medium and small in BD button downs. Small BD overdyes are perfect but could be a little longer. Some other BD's have shrunk a little bit and and up too tight/too short. will the tees shrink any? i'm not sure if i should go small or medium....post #12739 of 167594/1/14 at 12:07pmLoyal discount was working for black/white tees for me but not the dark stone. Also I was planning on getting 5 tees but shipping turned out to be 18 which is almost double what it's been in the past, did rates go up?
Seems to be fixed nowpost #12740 of 167594/1/14 at 12:16pmpost #12741 of 167594/1/14 at 12:17pmpost #12742 of 167594/1/14 at 12:18pmpost #12743 of 167594/1/14 at 12:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by jmaudi0
what is sizing like on the tees? i'm in between a medium and small in BD button downs. Small BD overdyes are perfect but could be a little longer. Some other BD's have shrunk a little bit and and up too tight/too short. will the tees shrink any? i'm not sure if i should go small or medium....
Do not worry about the tees being too short. The body length is longer than most tees. My tees may have shrunk a tad, but nothing that noticeable.
Also, I'm echoing that I can't apply the membership code to a single mint tee.
EDIT: Nevermind - just tried it again and it's fixed.post #12744 of 167594/1/14 at 12:21pmpost #12745 of 167594/1/14 at 12:25pm
Has anyone tried sizing up on WvG tees? There doesn't seem to be too much difference between sizes, so I was thinking that sizing up a WvG tee might look interesting (as it would probably not cause too much drop-shoulder but still adds an extra half-inch to the body length and opens the neck up a bit more.post #12746 of 167594/1/14 at 12:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lohikaarme
Has anyone tried sizing up on WvG tees? There doesn't seem to be too much difference between sizes, so I was thinking that sizing up a WvG tee might look interesting (as it would probably not cause too much drop-shoulder but still adds an extra half-inch to the body length and opens the neck up a bit more.
Have tried it. It's pretty much like you said; however, i'm not a fan of the extra fabric at the waist/hip area. It drapes and sits on my pants, which adds a few visual pounds.post #12747 of 167594/1/14 at 12:28pmpost #12748 of 167594/1/14 at 12:28pm
Looking at the measurements, are the tees much more fitted than the long sleeve tees? I have a couple of long sleeves in the x-small and they fit great, but I'm afraid the x-small in the short sleeve tees may be too tight. Or is the measurement chart off?post #12749 of 167594/1/14 at 12:31pmpost #12750 of 167594/1/14 at 12:35pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official... 16 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 19 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 19 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 21 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.