Anyone else having trouble applying the membership code to orders of 2+ tees?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 3/29/15 at 5:59pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 850
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12737 of 165844/1/14 at 12:05pmpost #12738 of 165844/1/14 at 12:07pm
what is sizing like on the tees? i'm in between a medium and small in BD button downs. Small BD overdyes are perfect but could be a little longer. Some other BD's have shrunk a little bit and and up too tight/too short. will the tees shrink any? i'm not sure if i should go small or medium....post #12739 of 165844/1/14 at 12:07pmpost #12740 of 165844/1/14 at 12:16pmpost #12741 of 165844/1/14 at 12:17pmpost #12742 of 165844/1/14 at 12:18pmpost #12743 of 165844/1/14 at 12:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by jmaudi0
what is sizing like on the tees? i'm in between a medium and small in BD button downs. Small BD overdyes are perfect but could be a little longer. Some other BD's have shrunk a little bit and and up too tight/too short. will the tees shrink any? i'm not sure if i should go small or medium....
Do not worry about the tees being too short. The body length is longer than most tees. My tees may have shrunk a tad, but nothing that noticeable.
Also, I'm echoing that I can't apply the membership code to a single mint tee.
EDIT: Nevermind - just tried it again and it's fixed.post #12744 of 165844/1/14 at 12:21pmpost #12745 of 165844/1/14 at 12:25pm
Has anyone tried sizing up on WvG tees? There doesn't seem to be too much difference between sizes, so I was thinking that sizing up a WvG tee might look interesting (as it would probably not cause too much drop-shoulder but still adds an extra half-inch to the body length and opens the neck up a bit more.post #12746 of 165844/1/14 at 12:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lohikaarme
Has anyone tried sizing up on WvG tees? There doesn't seem to be too much difference between sizes, so I was thinking that sizing up a WvG tee might look interesting (as it would probably not cause too much drop-shoulder but still adds an extra half-inch to the body length and opens the neck up a bit more.
Have tried it. It's pretty much like you said; however, i'm not a fan of the extra fabric at the waist/hip area. It drapes and sits on my pants, which adds a few visual pounds.post #12747 of 165844/1/14 at 12:28pmpost #12748 of 165844/1/14 at 12:28pmpost #12749 of 165844/1/14 at 12:31pmpost #12750 of 165844/1/14 at 12:35pm
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Getting suits on sale just now
- › BNWT LBM Luigi Bianchi Mantova Washed Cotton Checked Mid Blue... 11 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 26 seconds ago
- › Can you help me find this tie? 46 seconds ago
- › BNWT LBM Luigi Bianchi Mantova Wool/Linen Micro-Houndstooth Light... 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 3 minutes ago
- › BNWT Luigi Bianchi Mantova Linen/Wool Textured Grey Sport Coat -... 3 minutes ago
- › BNWT Luigi Bianchi Mantova Linen Micro-Houndstooth Light Beige... 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...