Anyone else having trouble applying the membership code to orders of 2+ tees?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:11 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 850
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12737 of 167594/1/14 at 12:05pmpost #12738 of 167594/1/14 at 12:07pm
what is sizing like on the tees? i'm in between a medium and small in BD button downs. Small BD overdyes are perfect but could be a little longer. Some other BD's have shrunk a little bit and and up too tight/too short. will the tees shrink any? i'm not sure if i should go small or medium....post #12739 of 167594/1/14 at 12:07pmLoyal discount was working for black/white tees for me but not the dark stone. Also I was planning on getting 5 tees but shipping turned out to be 18 which is almost double what it's been in the past, did rates go up?
Seems to be fixed nowpost #12740 of 167594/1/14 at 12:16pmpost #12741 of 167594/1/14 at 12:17pmpost #12742 of 167594/1/14 at 12:18pmpost #12743 of 167594/1/14 at 12:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by jmaudi0
what is sizing like on the tees? i'm in between a medium and small in BD button downs. Small BD overdyes are perfect but could be a little longer. Some other BD's have shrunk a little bit and and up too tight/too short. will the tees shrink any? i'm not sure if i should go small or medium....
Do not worry about the tees being too short. The body length is longer than most tees. My tees may have shrunk a tad, but nothing that noticeable.
Also, I'm echoing that I can't apply the membership code to a single mint tee.
EDIT: Nevermind - just tried it again and it's fixed.post #12744 of 167594/1/14 at 12:21pmpost #12745 of 167594/1/14 at 12:25pm
Has anyone tried sizing up on WvG tees? There doesn't seem to be too much difference between sizes, so I was thinking that sizing up a WvG tee might look interesting (as it would probably not cause too much drop-shoulder but still adds an extra half-inch to the body length and opens the neck up a bit more.post #12746 of 167594/1/14 at 12:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lohikaarme
Has anyone tried sizing up on WvG tees? There doesn't seem to be too much difference between sizes, so I was thinking that sizing up a WvG tee might look interesting (as it would probably not cause too much drop-shoulder but still adds an extra half-inch to the body length and opens the neck up a bit more.
Have tried it. It's pretty much like you said; however, i'm not a fan of the extra fabric at the waist/hip area. It drapes and sits on my pants, which adds a few visual pounds.post #12747 of 167594/1/14 at 12:28pmpost #12748 of 167594/1/14 at 12:28pm
Looking at the measurements, are the tees much more fitted than the long sleeve tees? I have a couple of long sleeves in the x-small and they fit great, but I'm afraid the x-small in the short sleeve tees may be too tight. Or is the measurement chart off?post #12749 of 167594/1/14 at 12:31pmpost #12750 of 167594/1/14 at 12:35pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box... 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › Wedding tie with light/medium blue custom suit 5 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 9 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 16 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 20 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...