Anyone else having trouble applying the membership code to orders of 2+ tees?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:38 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/5/15 at 11:44am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 850
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12737 of 167594/1/14 at 12:05pmpost #12738 of 167594/1/14 at 12:07pm
what is sizing like on the tees? i'm in between a medium and small in BD button downs. Small BD overdyes are perfect but could be a little longer. Some other BD's have shrunk a little bit and and up too tight/too short. will the tees shrink any? i'm not sure if i should go small or medium....post #12739 of 167594/1/14 at 12:07pmLoyal discount was working for black/white tees for me but not the dark stone. Also I was planning on getting 5 tees but shipping turned out to be 18 which is almost double what it's been in the past, did rates go up?
Seems to be fixed nowpost #12740 of 167594/1/14 at 12:16pmpost #12741 of 167594/1/14 at 12:17pmpost #12742 of 167594/1/14 at 12:18pmpost #12743 of 167594/1/14 at 12:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by jmaudi0
what is sizing like on the tees? i'm in between a medium and small in BD button downs. Small BD overdyes are perfect but could be a little longer. Some other BD's have shrunk a little bit and and up too tight/too short. will the tees shrink any? i'm not sure if i should go small or medium....
Do not worry about the tees being too short. The body length is longer than most tees. My tees may have shrunk a tad, but nothing that noticeable.
Also, I'm echoing that I can't apply the membership code to a single mint tee.
EDIT: Nevermind - just tried it again and it's fixed.post #12744 of 167594/1/14 at 12:21pmpost #12745 of 167594/1/14 at 12:25pm
Has anyone tried sizing up on WvG tees? There doesn't seem to be too much difference between sizes, so I was thinking that sizing up a WvG tee might look interesting (as it would probably not cause too much drop-shoulder but still adds an extra half-inch to the body length and opens the neck up a bit more.post #12746 of 167594/1/14 at 12:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lohikaarme
Has anyone tried sizing up on WvG tees? There doesn't seem to be too much difference between sizes, so I was thinking that sizing up a WvG tee might look interesting (as it would probably not cause too much drop-shoulder but still adds an extra half-inch to the body length and opens the neck up a bit more.
Have tried it. It's pretty much like you said; however, i'm not a fan of the extra fabric at the waist/hip area. It drapes and sits on my pants, which adds a few visual pounds.post #12747 of 167594/1/14 at 12:28pmpost #12748 of 167594/1/14 at 12:28pm
Looking at the measurements, are the tees much more fitted than the long sleeve tees? I have a couple of long sleeves in the x-small and they fit great, but I'm afraid the x-small in the short sleeve tees may be too tight. Or is the measurement chart off?post #12749 of 167594/1/14 at 12:31pmpost #12750 of 167594/1/14 at 12:35pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 21 minutes ago
- › Zissou's Handmade Leather Key Chains & Bracelets 33 minutes ago
- › Maison Margiela, MMM, 5-Zip Jacket, Dark Brown Suede, Size IT48,... 35 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 36 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 42 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 44 minutes ago
- › POLL: Is Eidos Napoli an Italian or an American brand ? 49 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 50 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015