What's the general sentiment towards the WvG henleys? Anyone have another brand to compare to?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:11 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 812
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12167 of 167592/18/14 at 7:04amQuote:
I wash and dry on medium. It shrank a tad in the body and the raw hem rolled up a bit, not by anything really noticeable though (maybe half an inch)?post #12168 of 167592/18/14 at 7:46ampost #12169 of 167592/18/14 at 7:59amQuote:
When i hit him up said you can not change the second order that went out but only the first it sounds like my custom second order cant become wine i was devastated i got over it.post #12170 of 167592/18/14 at 8:59ampost #12171 of 167592/18/14 at 9:02ampost #12172 of 167592/18/14 at 12:03pm
I know you said you would be making more of the chambrays, but I also thought we were going to have the chance to pre-order them. Did I miss an email or the opportunity to do so? I'm really stoked on the bicycle chambray and am hoping that I will still have the opportunity to get my hands on one.
Thankspost #12173 of 167592/18/14 at 1:12pmBen,
Two new chambrays were introduced in the last newsletter. I will be shifting into a indigo collection next. More bicycles are being made along with more stars and tropical.
Mauropost #12174 of 167592/18/14 at 1:20pmpost #12175 of 167592/18/14 at 8:17pmpost #12176 of 167592/19/14 at 4:12ampost #12177 of 167592/19/14 at 7:08ampost #12178 of 167592/19/14 at 7:09pmpost #12179 of 167592/20/14 at 4:30amQuote:
Hi. I have several peoples emails with MTM info. I have no idea who you are on SF. People give me avatar names, PM's with different names, emails with out names. I am not trying to be rude but if you want help fast don't post things on SF , email or call me directly.
MTM won't be ready until May at the earliest. The MTM factory that I used closed. The new factory is still putting all the ducks in a row.
Mauropost #12180 of 167592/20/14 at 6:10amHere are some GREAT pics of the 2.0 hoodie and 2.0 lounge pant from Need Supply.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 2 minutes ago
- › NYC Tailor Recommendation 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 10 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...