What's the general sentiment towards the WvG henleys? Anyone have another brand to compare to?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 812
Styleforum Top Picks
I wash and dry on medium. It shrank a tad in the body and the raw hem rolled up a bit, not by anything really noticeable though (maybe half an inch)?
When i hit him up said you can not change the second order that went out but only the first it sounds like my custom second order cant become wine i was devastated i got over it.
I know you said you would be making more of the chambrays, but I also thought we were going to have the chance to pre-order them. Did I miss an email or the opportunity to do so? I'm really stoked on the bicycle chambray and am hoping that I will still have the opportunity to get my hands on one.
Hi. I have several peoples emails with MTM info. I have no idea who you are on SF. People give me avatar names, PM's with different names, emails with out names. I am not trying to be rude but if you want help fast don't post things on SF , email or call me directly.
MTM won't be ready until May at the earliest. The MTM factory that I used closed. The new factory is still putting all the ducks in a row.
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- › The Look goes on... 6 minutes ago
- › Streetwear & Denim Travel Recommendations 9 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Dior Homme Thread*** 14 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 20 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 21 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 21 minutes ago
- › 21 HOLLIDAY & BROWN ties - Wools and Silks - All NWT 22 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 24 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 25 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...