What's the general sentiment towards the WvG henleys? Anyone have another brand to compare to?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 812
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12167 of 165022/18/14 at 7:04amQuote:
I wash and dry on medium. It shrank a tad in the body and the raw hem rolled up a bit, not by anything really noticeable though (maybe half an inch)?post #12168 of 165022/18/14 at 7:46ampost #12169 of 165022/18/14 at 7:59amQuote:
When i hit him up said you can not change the second order that went out but only the first it sounds like my custom second order cant become wine i was devastated i got over it.post #12170 of 165022/18/14 at 8:59ampost #12171 of 165022/18/14 at 9:02ampost #12172 of 165022/18/14 at 12:03pm
I know you said you would be making more of the chambrays, but I also thought we were going to have the chance to pre-order them. Did I miss an email or the opportunity to do so? I'm really stoked on the bicycle chambray and am hoping that I will still have the opportunity to get my hands on one.
Thankspost #12173 of 165022/18/14 at 1:12pmpost #12174 of 165022/18/14 at 1:20pmpost #12175 of 165022/18/14 at 8:17pmpost #12176 of 165022/19/14 at 4:12ampost #12177 of 165022/19/14 at 7:08ampost #12178 of 165022/19/14 at 7:09pmpost #12179 of 165022/20/14 at 4:30amQuote:
Hi. I have several peoples emails with MTM info. I have no idea who you are on SF. People give me avatar names, PM's with different names, emails with out names. I am not trying to be rude but if you want help fast don't post things on SF , email or call me directly.
MTM won't be ready until May at the earliest. The MTM factory that I used closed. The new factory is still putting all the ducks in a row.
Mauropost #12180 of 165022/20/14 at 6:10amHere are some GREAT pics of the 2.0 hoodie and 2.0 lounge pant from Need Supply.
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 29 seconds ago
- › San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of... 1 minute ago
- › High on Leather briefcase/ satchel 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › First suit, no budget restrictions 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Maiden Noir - Blackburn Field Jacket Size Small 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...