Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 811post #12151 of 167592/13/14 at 1:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12152 of 167592/13/14 at 1:13pmpost #12153 of 167592/13/14 at 1:22pmpost #12154 of 167592/13/14 at 3:19pmpost #12155 of 167592/13/14 at 10:14pmpost #12156 of 167592/14/14 at 4:47amYeah, a looser neckline and they might unseat Odyn Vovk as my favorite tees of all time.
The tag is an easy fix with a seam ripper. The fabric is double-layered there, so it won't be visible from the outside.post #12157 of 167592/14/14 at 11:58ampost #12158 of 167592/17/14 at 4:18ampost #12159 of 167592/17/14 at 4:21am
Here is a picture of Tom unedited. He is wearing the new skeleton print. I thought the factory shipped navy but they didn't. If you ordered Navy you have the choice of wine or navy. I ordered navy and it's being made. Personally I feel the wine is more attractive for the person who doesn't want to wear navy all Spring/Summer. I have made a shit load of navy .post #12160 of 167592/17/14 at 6:00ampost #12161 of 167592/17/14 at 6:02ampost #12162 of 167592/17/14 at 6:41amQuote:
I am wearing the 2.0, yet another day. I wear a size 34. FYI when I joined SF 6 or 7 years ago I was a 31/32 waist, lol.Quote:I have nothing witty or clever to say. I have been there. To shave or not to shave is the real question. In my youth I would have been silky smooth. Now with age and laziness I would say fuck it.
I have a white beard from stress for fuck's sake.post #12163 of 167592/17/14 at 11:54am
Do the tees shrink in the wash at all? I just got my khaki roll neck in a size large and I love it (the fabric is great!!), the fit in the chest/shoulders/arms is spot-on but it's quite a bit longer than I prefer my tees to be.post #12164 of 167592/17/14 at 4:43pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1147 Active Users (201 Members and 946 Guests)
- › Australian Members 49 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 10 minutes ago
- › Friday Fit Challenge 7/8 "The Black and white Challenge" 12 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...