or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 807

post #12091 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post


Haha.
post #12092 of 14755
GDL/ no man walks alone
post #12093 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post



I was trying to use the term to describe the debate that ensues over fairness of WvG prices and some customers' expectations, which tends to bring about (sometimes) bitter criticisms about either prices or customer expectations. But yes, maybe I could've used a better word.


My actual point was, it'd be nice to keep attention going towards the current products. Mauro, how much does the chambray and print collection (that came out on the last newsletter)  comprise WvG's S/S 14 collection? I.e. will there be a few pieces added or several more? Sorry, I'm a new customer and I don't know how many "shipments" WvG typically has in a season.

post #12094 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22 View Post


I was trying to use the term to describe the debate that ensues over fairness of WvG prices and some customers' expectations, which tends to bring about (sometimes) bitter criticisms about either prices or customer expectations. But yes, maybe I could've used a better word.


My actual point was, it'd be nice to keep attention going towards the current products. Mauro, how much does the chambray and print collection (that came out on the last newsletter)  comprise WvG's S/S 14 collection? I.e. will there be a few pieces added or several more? Sorry, I'm a new customer and I don't know how many "shipments" WvG typically has in a season.

I don't use "seasons"per say. I launch a couple capsules a month. They are in a loose story form like the last newsletter. It's all about fantasy island and things are just starting up.


I would love to sell exclusive items to no man walks alone. My quality level is right up there alley. I will read the blog post.
post #12095 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post


I don't use "seasons"per say. I launch a couple capsules a month. They are in a loose story form like the last newsletter. It's all about fantasy island and things are just starting up.


I would love to sell exclusive items to no man walks alone. My quality level is right up there alley. I will read the blog post.

Any plans for any linen shirting this summer?

post #12096 of 14755
Yes, Of course. Solids and prints. Linen shirts, jackets, pants, and shorts are all being made.
post #12097 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

Yes, Of course. Solids and prints. Linen shirts, jackets, pants, and shorts are all being made.

Thanks Mauro, I look forward to it

post #12098 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

Yes, Of course. .

of course
post #12099 of 14755
Awesome news on the linen; I have linen shorts, sport jacket, and shirt on my list to get this summer.
post #12100 of 14755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

Good news people ( for some). I just got off the phone with the factory to clean up the mess with a couple of the wool shirts and the factory had enough fabric to make 8 more Brown, White, and Red Plaid shirts. 2 are spoken for because I was short shipped. That leaves 6 shirts left. I am making 2 small, 3 medium, 1 large. All before dinner, button downs.
Now if someone wants something different they have a few hours to hit me up so I can change the order.

Best,

Mauro

 

Any chance there's a medium left to snag?

post #12101 of 14755

Was the aqua blue panda shirt preorder/special order shirt taken off the website? I can only see the sea green panda shirt.

post #12102 of 14755
MTO flannel is at the post office, can't wait to see it in person!
post #12103 of 14755

February 8, 2014 , 10:16 am

Out for Delivery

 

 

pictures sooon :D

post #12104 of 14755

Just got mine. They are awesome. I'm pretty hyped. Have to go pick my wife up from the airport, though, so no pics today.

post #12105 of 14755
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread