Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:26 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 4/17/15 at 7:43pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 805post #12061 of 167592/5/14 at 8:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12062 of 167592/5/14 at 11:52ampost #12063 of 167592/5/14 at 11:56ampost #12064 of 167592/5/14 at 12:27pmQuote:
The snowflakes are white if you don't like it email me and I will refund you.
There is NO wool left. I am short a couple shirts so a couple of people will be receiving emails. I am sorry.
Mauropost #12065 of 167592/5/14 at 12:44pmQuote:
No need to refund or change anything, just wanted to clarify. Looks like a great shirt I imagine it's thick, soft, and warm. It's a dark heathered looking gray with white snowflakes, yes?post #12066 of 167592/5/14 at 2:09pmpost #12067 of 167592/5/14 at 3:46pmpost #12068 of 167592/5/14 at 8:33pmpost #12069 of 167592/5/14 at 9:02pmpost #12070 of 167592/5/14 at 9:11pmQuote:
He had mentioned a while back i recall that a "sales" section will soon open on the site and that nothing like some crazy black friday sale of the past will happen again. I sadly was not around for it but man o man it sounded good :(post #12071 of 167592/5/14 at 11:12pmpost #12072 of 167592/6/14 at 4:31amQuote:At some point I will get around to putting up the sale page on the website. My customer base has grown and the business model has changed so there won't anymore sales like there use to be.
I think the rewards program is enough. Think about it. I sell a hand sewn pant at the same level if not better than " Slowear","Marni","lora Piana" or any of the other trouser makers on Mr.Porter but you can get mine all year around for less than half. When my non-tailored pants and shorts drop they will be around $100.00 to $125.00 without compromising any quality, that's about half for what you would pay for Unis, Band, or a similar quality standard machined chino.I won't even go into shirts and sweaters.
I know everyone what a deal or seems to be use to a deals, but the sale mentality has to go. With that being said if I make a pooper or have a size of one ting left that I will never make again I will put it on sale to move it. Outside of that I can't afford to go on sale. My margins don't work that way. The rewards program is a deal. I appreciate the support.
Mauropost #12073 of 167592/6/14 at 5:36amGood news people ( for some). I just got off the phone with the factory to clean up the mess with a couple of the wool shirts and the factory had enough fabric to make 8 more Brown, White, and Red Plaid shirts. 2 are spoken for because I was short shipped. That leaves 6 shirts left. I am making 2 small, 3 medium, 1 large. All before dinner, button downs.
Now if someone wants something different they have a few hours to hit me up so I can change the order.
Mauropost #12074 of 167592/6/14 at 5:47am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 second ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 8 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan