Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 10:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Yesterday at 12:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 805post #12061 of 167592/5/14 at 8:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12062 of 167592/5/14 at 11:52ampost #12063 of 167592/5/14 at 11:56ampost #12064 of 167592/5/14 at 12:27pmQuote:
The snowflakes are white if you don't like it email me and I will refund you.
There is NO wool left. I am short a couple shirts so a couple of people will be receiving emails. I am sorry.
Mauropost #12065 of 167592/5/14 at 12:44pmQuote:
No need to refund or change anything, just wanted to clarify. Looks like a great shirt I imagine it's thick, soft, and warm. It's a dark heathered looking gray with white snowflakes, yes?post #12066 of 167592/5/14 at 2:09pmpost #12067 of 167592/5/14 at 3:46pmpost #12068 of 167592/5/14 at 8:33pmpost #12069 of 167592/5/14 at 9:02pmpost #12070 of 167592/5/14 at 9:11pmQuote:
He had mentioned a while back i recall that a "sales" section will soon open on the site and that nothing like some crazy black friday sale of the past will happen again. I sadly was not around for it but man o man it sounded good :(post #12071 of 167592/5/14 at 11:12pmpost #12072 of 167592/6/14 at 4:31amQuote:At some point I will get around to putting up the sale page on the website. My customer base has grown and the business model has changed so there won't anymore sales like there use to be.
I think the rewards program is enough. Think about it. I sell a hand sewn pant at the same level if not better than " Slowear","Marni","lora Piana" or any of the other trouser makers on Mr.Porter but you can get mine all year around for less than half. When my non-tailored pants and shorts drop they will be around $100.00 to $125.00 without compromising any quality, that's about half for what you would pay for Unis, Band, or a similar quality standard machined chino.I won't even go into shirts and sweaters.
I know everyone what a deal or seems to be use to a deals, but the sale mentality has to go. With that being said if I make a pooper or have a size of one ting left that I will never make again I will put it on sale to move it. Outside of that I can't afford to go on sale. My margins don't work that way. The rewards program is a deal. I appreciate the support.
Mauropost #12073 of 167592/6/14 at 5:36amGood news people ( for some). I just got off the phone with the factory to clean up the mess with a couple of the wool shirts and the factory had enough fabric to make 8 more Brown, White, and Red Plaid shirts. 2 are spoken for because I was short shipped. That leaves 6 shirts left. I am making 2 small, 3 medium, 1 large. All before dinner, button downs.
Now if someone wants something different they have a few hours to hit me up so I can change the order.
Mauropost #12074 of 167592/6/14 at 5:47am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › %~get~% 7073347120 mantra to control husband IN DeLhI 4 seconds ago
- › %~get~% 7073347120 vAsHikArAn mantra to control husband IN DeLhI 25 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 32 seconds ago
- › %~get~% 7073347120 simple vAsHikArAn mantra for husband IN DeLhI 55 seconds ago
- › %~get~% 7073347120 effective vAsHikArAn mantra IN DeLhI 1 minute ago
- › %~get~% 7073347120 boss vAsHikArAn mantra IN DeLhI 1 minute ago
- › %~get~% 7073347120 vAsHikArAn mantra for lover IN DeLhI 1 minute ago
- › %~get~% 7073347120 vAsHikArAn mantra for love back IN DeLhI 1 minute ago
- › %~get~% 7073347120 vAsHikArAn mantra for husband IN DeLhI 1 minute ago
- › %~get~% 7073347120 vAsHikArAn mantra to control boss IN DeLhI 1 minute ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan