Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 7:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 805post #12061 of 167592/5/14 at 8:57ampost #12062 of 167592/5/14 at 11:52ampost #12063 of 167592/5/14 at 11:56ampost #12064 of 167592/5/14 at 12:27pmQuote:
The snowflakes are white if you don't like it email me and I will refund you.
There is NO wool left. I am short a couple shirts so a couple of people will be receiving emails. I am sorry.
Mauropost #12065 of 167592/5/14 at 12:44pmQuote:
No need to refund or change anything, just wanted to clarify. Looks like a great shirt I imagine it's thick, soft, and warm. It's a dark heathered looking gray with white snowflakes, yes?post #12066 of 167592/5/14 at 2:09pmpost #12067 of 167592/5/14 at 3:46pmpost #12068 of 167592/5/14 at 8:33pmpost #12069 of 167592/5/14 at 9:02pmpost #12070 of 167592/5/14 at 9:11pmQuote:
He had mentioned a while back i recall that a "sales" section will soon open on the site and that nothing like some crazy black friday sale of the past will happen again. I sadly was not around for it but man o man it sounded good :(post #12071 of 167592/5/14 at 11:12pmpost #12072 of 167592/6/14 at 4:31amQuote:At some point I will get around to putting up the sale page on the website. My customer base has grown and the business model has changed so there won't anymore sales like there use to be.
I think the rewards program is enough. Think about it. I sell a hand sewn pant at the same level if not better than " Slowear","Marni","lora Piana" or any of the other trouser makers on Mr.Porter but you can get mine all year around for less than half. When my non-tailored pants and shorts drop they will be around $100.00 to $125.00 without compromising any quality, that's about half for what you would pay for Unis, Band, or a similar quality standard machined chino.I won't even go into shirts and sweaters.
I know everyone what a deal or seems to be use to a deals, but the sale mentality has to go. With that being said if I make a pooper or have a size of one ting left that I will never make again I will put it on sale to move it. Outside of that I can't afford to go on sale. My margins don't work that way. The rewards program is a deal. I appreciate the support.
Mauropost #12073 of 167592/6/14 at 5:36amGood news people ( for some). I just got off the phone with the factory to clean up the mess with a couple of the wool shirts and the factory had enough fabric to make 8 more Brown, White, and Red Plaid shirts. 2 are spoken for because I was short shipped. That leaves 6 shirts left. I am making 2 small, 3 medium, 1 large. All before dinner, button downs.
Now if someone wants something different they have a few hours to hit me up so I can change the order.
Mauropost #12074 of 167592/6/14 at 5:47ampost #12075 of 167592/6/14 at 5:47am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Cars We Drive! 17 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 47 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 4 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks 6 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 7 minutes ago
- › John Lobb - Limited Edition 2014 St Crepin 10E 9 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding