Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 11:16 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/10/15 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 805post #12061 of 167592/5/14 at 8:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12062 of 167592/5/14 at 11:52ampost #12063 of 167592/5/14 at 11:56ampost #12064 of 167592/5/14 at 12:27pmQuote:
The snowflakes are white if you don't like it email me and I will refund you.
There is NO wool left. I am short a couple shirts so a couple of people will be receiving emails. I am sorry.
Mauropost #12065 of 167592/5/14 at 12:44pmQuote:
No need to refund or change anything, just wanted to clarify. Looks like a great shirt I imagine it's thick, soft, and warm. It's a dark heathered looking gray with white snowflakes, yes?post #12066 of 167592/5/14 at 2:09pmpost #12067 of 167592/5/14 at 3:46pmpost #12068 of 167592/5/14 at 8:33pmpost #12069 of 167592/5/14 at 9:02pmpost #12070 of 167592/5/14 at 9:11pmQuote:
He had mentioned a while back i recall that a "sales" section will soon open on the site and that nothing like some crazy black friday sale of the past will happen again. I sadly was not around for it but man o man it sounded good :(post #12071 of 167592/5/14 at 11:12pmpost #12072 of 167592/6/14 at 4:31amQuote:At some point I will get around to putting up the sale page on the website. My customer base has grown and the business model has changed so there won't anymore sales like there use to be.
I think the rewards program is enough. Think about it. I sell a hand sewn pant at the same level if not better than " Slowear","Marni","lora Piana" or any of the other trouser makers on Mr.Porter but you can get mine all year around for less than half. When my non-tailored pants and shorts drop they will be around $100.00 to $125.00 without compromising any quality, that's about half for what you would pay for Unis, Band, or a similar quality standard machined chino.I won't even go into shirts and sweaters.
I know everyone what a deal or seems to be use to a deals, but the sale mentality has to go. With that being said if I make a pooper or have a size of one ting left that I will never make again I will put it on sale to move it. Outside of that I can't afford to go on sale. My margins don't work that way. The rewards program is a deal. I appreciate the support.
Mauropost #12073 of 167592/6/14 at 5:36amGood news people ( for some). I just got off the phone with the factory to clean up the mess with a couple of the wool shirts and the factory had enough fabric to make 8 more Brown, White, and Red Plaid shirts. 2 are spoken for because I was short shipped. That leaves 6 shirts left. I am making 2 small, 3 medium, 1 large. All before dinner, button downs.
Now if someone wants something different they have a few hours to hit me up so I can change the order.
Mauropost #12074 of 167592/6/14 at 5:47am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 2 minutes ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 8 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › General Bike Thread (Desiderata, questions, porn) 13 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories