Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 805
Styleforum Top Picks
The snowflakes are white if you don't like it email me and I will refund you.
There is NO wool left. I am short a couple shirts so a couple of people will be receiving emails. I am sorry.
No need to refund or change anything, just wanted to clarify. Looks like a great shirt I imagine it's thick, soft, and warm. It's a dark heathered looking gray with white snowflakes, yes?
He had mentioned a while back i recall that a "sales" section will soon open on the site and that nothing like some crazy black friday sale of the past will happen again. I sadly was not around for it but man o man it sounded good :(
I think the rewards program is enough. Think about it. I sell a hand sewn pant at the same level if not better than " Slowear","Marni","lora Piana" or any of the other trouser makers on Mr.Porter but you can get mine all year around for less than half. When my non-tailored pants and shorts drop they will be around $100.00 to $125.00 without compromising any quality, that's about half for what you would pay for Unis, Band, or a similar quality standard machined chino.I won't even go into shirts and sweaters.
I know everyone what a deal or seems to be use to a deals, but the sale mentality has to go. With that being said if I make a pooper or have a size of one ting left that I will never make again I will put it on sale to move it. Outside of that I can't afford to go on sale. My margins don't work that way. The rewards program is a deal. I appreciate the support.
Now if someone wants something different they have a few hours to hit me up so I can change the order.
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 22 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 52 seconds ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 9 minutes ago
- › Nonnative Logger Knit Gown Charcoal - Size 1 (size small) 10 minutes ago
- › Antiques, antiques auctions, recent purchases and discussion 10 minutes ago
- › Thinking of getting this hairstyle, what do you guys think? 12 minutes ago
- › Over the Shoulders, Under the Knees: Long Coats 13 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 17 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...