Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/12/17 at 8:24am in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 800post #11986 of 167591/30/14 at 3:38pmpost #11987 of 167591/30/14 at 6:28pmpost #11988 of 167591/30/14 at 7:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by joshg8
I shared the pain with my older sister, who evidently spent the next 6 weeks or so working with Mauro, friends, and the internet to track down a bit of the fabric and by god she did it. She found something like 6 yards available in London, had some sent to Mauro who special cut a Medium B/D for me in this awesome sold out fabric. She just surprised me with it today and I was floored, I'm ecstatic right now and will be wearing the hell out of that shirt, starting with casual Friday tomorrow.
Thanks again Mauro! Just more proof that he cares greatly about his customers and products.
thats pretty fucking cool. enjoypost #11989 of 167591/31/14 at 5:58amI have Chambray's in pretty much every size if people are interested. I will have even more of the same chambray's in a month or two.
Bicycles, Stars, and Aloha.
XS and XL sizing will be down graded going forward Smalls and Mediums will be allotted 3 to 4 more shirts per fabrication making it much easier for small and mediums more items.
Thank you for all the email and suggestions regarding sizing.
Mauropost #11990 of 167591/31/14 at 6:19ampost #11991 of 167591/31/14 at 7:13amI got it but can't find now. I thought I replied. Please resend.
I ordered more Khaki with Floral, Moto Samurai, and Skeleton's. So anyone who want's one will be able to pre-order in a couple weeks.
Mauropost #11992 of 167591/31/14 at 9:25ampost #11993 of 167591/31/14 at 1:21pm
Thank God!!! Those floral prints and Edo animals are a must and I slept on them.
Mauro, how would I go about getting a chambray in BD small. I'm specifically looking at the railroad stripe and the bicycles though I can probably only afford one at this time.post #11994 of 167591/31/14 at 1:23pmpost #11995 of 167591/31/14 at 1:34pmpost #11996 of 167591/31/14 at 4:27pmpost #11997 of 167591/31/14 at 7:11pmpost #11998 of 167592/1/14 at 1:41ampost #11999 of 167592/1/14 at 7:07ampost #12000 of 167592/1/14 at 8:49am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 39 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...