Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:19 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/5/15 at 11:44am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 800post #11986 of 167591/30/14 at 3:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11987 of 167591/30/14 at 6:28pmpost #11988 of 167591/30/14 at 7:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by joshg8
I shared the pain with my older sister, who evidently spent the next 6 weeks or so working with Mauro, friends, and the internet to track down a bit of the fabric and by god she did it. She found something like 6 yards available in London, had some sent to Mauro who special cut a Medium B/D for me in this awesome sold out fabric. She just surprised me with it today and I was floored, I'm ecstatic right now and will be wearing the hell out of that shirt, starting with casual Friday tomorrow.
Thanks again Mauro! Just more proof that he cares greatly about his customers and products.
thats pretty fucking cool. enjoypost #11989 of 167591/31/14 at 5:58amI have Chambray's in pretty much every size if people are interested. I will have even more of the same chambray's in a month or two.
Bicycles, Stars, and Aloha.
XS and XL sizing will be down graded going forward Smalls and Mediums will be allotted 3 to 4 more shirts per fabrication making it much easier for small and mediums more items.
Thank you for all the email and suggestions regarding sizing.
Mauropost #11990 of 167591/31/14 at 6:19ampost #11991 of 167591/31/14 at 7:13amI got it but can't find now. I thought I replied. Please resend.
I ordered more Khaki with Floral, Moto Samurai, and Skeleton's. So anyone who want's one will be able to pre-order in a couple weeks.
Mauropost #11992 of 167591/31/14 at 9:25ampost #11993 of 167591/31/14 at 1:21pm
Thank God!!! Those floral prints and Edo animals are a must and I slept on them.
Mauro, how would I go about getting a chambray in BD small. I'm specifically looking at the railroad stripe and the bicycles though I can probably only afford one at this time.post #11994 of 167591/31/14 at 1:23pmpost #11995 of 167591/31/14 at 1:34pmpost #11996 of 167591/31/14 at 4:27pmpost #11997 of 167591/31/14 at 7:11pmpost #11998 of 167592/1/14 at 1:41ampost #11999 of 167592/1/14 at 7:07am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 42 seconds ago
- › Elegant '60s Wool Herringbone Raincoat 1 minute ago
- › hiking/backpacking 2 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Great nyc men's shops of the past 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Traditional, Military, Moto, Heritage Brands and... 5 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015