Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 1:01 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Grant Stone
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 800post #11986 of 167591/30/14 at 3:38pmpost #11987 of 167591/30/14 at 6:28pmpost #11988 of 167591/30/14 at 7:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by joshg8
I shared the pain with my older sister, who evidently spent the next 6 weeks or so working with Mauro, friends, and the internet to track down a bit of the fabric and by god she did it. She found something like 6 yards available in London, had some sent to Mauro who special cut a Medium B/D for me in this awesome sold out fabric. She just surprised me with it today and I was floored, I'm ecstatic right now and will be wearing the hell out of that shirt, starting with casual Friday tomorrow.
Thanks again Mauro! Just more proof that he cares greatly about his customers and products.
thats pretty fucking cool. enjoypost #11989 of 167591/31/14 at 5:58amI have Chambray's in pretty much every size if people are interested. I will have even more of the same chambray's in a month or two.
Bicycles, Stars, and Aloha.
XS and XL sizing will be down graded going forward Smalls and Mediums will be allotted 3 to 4 more shirts per fabrication making it much easier for small and mediums more items.
Thank you for all the email and suggestions regarding sizing.
Mauropost #11990 of 167591/31/14 at 6:19ampost #11991 of 167591/31/14 at 7:13amI got it but can't find now. I thought I replied. Please resend.
I ordered more Khaki with Floral, Moto Samurai, and Skeleton's. So anyone who want's one will be able to pre-order in a couple weeks.
Mauropost #11992 of 167591/31/14 at 9:25ampost #11993 of 167591/31/14 at 1:21pm
Thank God!!! Those floral prints and Edo animals are a must and I slept on them.
Mauro, how would I go about getting a chambray in BD small. I'm specifically looking at the railroad stripe and the bicycles though I can probably only afford one at this time.post #11994 of 167591/31/14 at 1:23pmpost #11995 of 167591/31/14 at 1:34pmpost #11996 of 167591/31/14 at 4:27pmpost #11997 of 167591/31/14 at 7:11pmpost #11998 of 167592/1/14 at 1:41ampost #11999 of 167592/1/14 at 7:07ampost #12000 of 167592/1/14 at 8:49am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli Terry Knit Long Sleeve Polo Size Small 6 minutes ago
- › Stef Carry Style - am looking for silk cloak 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 31 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 35 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 37 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 38 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 43 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts