Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 7:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/10/15 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 797post #11941 of 167591/28/14 at 9:14pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11942 of 167591/28/14 at 9:42pmpost #11943 of 167591/28/14 at 10:50pmpost #11944 of 167591/29/14 at 12:23ampost #11945 of 167591/29/14 at 2:39ampost #11946 of 167591/29/14 at 4:01ampost #11947 of 167591/29/14 at 4:43am
I can make that happen.
All the Chambray's will be made again. They will be ready towards the end of Feb or early March.
I will speck out the lounge pants so everyone doesn't go crazy trying to figure out their size. I still believe you should know your actual pant waist size. It amazes me how many people think they are a certain size when in fact they are not.
I am happy you guys are enjoying the prints and have a lot more coming out.
Mauropost #11948 of 167591/29/14 at 6:10ampost #11949 of 167591/29/14 at 6:53ampost #11950 of 167591/29/14 at 7:44ampost #11951 of 167591/29/14 at 8:09ampost #11952 of 167591/29/14 at 8:09amQuote:Originally Posted by autoantonym
I have to admit, I'm really confused about how everything works now. (This is only my third round as a loyalty member) Was there no pre-order for the spring fabrics or chambrays? Last time, fabric swatches were sent out and we had several days to pre-order and specify our size. As far as I can tell, none of the spring 14 shirts are offered in a Monkey Arms XS. It's pretty frustrating as a loyalty member to see a bunch of cool fabrics hit the site without the opportunity to participate. Are pre-orders still a thing? I feel like there's been a different process with every newsletter since I joined. Only asking here instead of email in case anyone else is experiencing the same thing.
I apologize for any confusion. Please email if you want.
I would like to clear a couple issues up so people are all on the same page.
Starting the first Tuesday in February there will be two newsletters a month. The newsletters will drop the first Tuesday of the month at 3pm EST and the last Tuesday of the month at 3pm.
If for some reason a 3 third newsletter needs to be released you will receive advanced notice in the first Tuesdays newsletter.
Pre-orders and Special orders-
There is a difference between the two. Pre-orders are for stock goods with no modifications. Special orders allow for almost and modification you would like if those request can't be met with in the patterns you will have to use MTM. The SPECIAL orders this month are Panda's, jets, and bikes. The pre-order is the floral, moto samurai, edo animals, etc....
It was MY FAULT for not making a clear distinction. Every month there will be pre-orders and special orders. This way the system will allow you to get your shirt is a reasonable amount of time. This works for bottoms too.
I don't want to pass blame but I am a one man show for the most part with a lot of to juggle. I have over 600 rewards members and a lot our new. I am still figuring out what sizes to allot what to. Once I get this figured out it will be easier on everyone but there will be times when a shirt , tie, suit you might want will sell out. I can't help that.
My goal is to get another 600 rewards members this way I can hire two full time people and a couple part times. The system in place will make sure that the customer service is outstanding and you have a better chance of securing you the chance to get the products you want. I am a made to order company for the most part. I can't afford to sit on product with the rewards program. Please understand I am trying my best to give you TOP quality product at a kick ass price in a fair amount of time.
Even with research I don't know what shirts will sell better than others. So if you miss out on something don't get pissed. There will be something else you will find from me that you will enjoy just as much.
I appreciate everyone's support and look forward to getting more rewards members.
Mauropost #11953 of 167591/29/14 at 8:34ampost #11954 of 167591/29/14 at 8:45am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1659 Active Users (426 Members and 1233 Guests)
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 26 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories