I don't know about any of you other guys, but I never really expected the MTO flannels to arrive before the end of January, and if they are sent by next week I would be genuinely impressed. By the time we all ordered, it was around mid December. Mauro hadn't even received the cloth for production. If you thought that a MTO from scratch would be churned out so quickly, you'd be kidding yourself.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:01 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/19/17 at 3:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 795post #11912 of 167591/28/14 at 7:44amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
Where do you think this up? Everything is marked a graded accordingly. Your true waist size is your true waist size there is no fudging the math. The predator chinos are slim and if you have thick leg the predator body style might not be for you. You might want the justin body style.
Think you misread me, Mauro. I was basically saying how the predators aren't that slim once you've sized up for your actual waist measurement. If the waist was vanity sized with the current slimness/cut, it would be perfect to me. So if the new chinos are cut/sized exactly the same, this cut just isn't for me unfortunately.post #11913 of 167591/28/14 at 11:29amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
If you want to cancel your order please email me and I will happily refund you. The Flannels have been a nightmare. The wool is VERY thick. My factory is backed up and I have made a road trip from DC to Ohio to make sure everything was going smooth. The flannels are not even a week late. I had to make sure the valentines day shirts weren't late. I will not do a special order like this again. It threw my whole Spring'14 production out of whack. I am just as frustrated as you are but the shirts take time to be sewn correctly. We match are plaids and prints. The fabrics are different widths so need to be cut at different time. There are so many factors. I apologize but if you can't wait then cancel your order.
For the record I really went out of my way to try make everyone happy. Some people requested changes that weren't offered and I went ahead and did them. I won't do that anymore either. It takes WAY to much time. I am doing my best and people want so much more than what I can give. I am sorry.
Thanks for the update. I wasn't being critical, I was just asking for an update. Looking forward to receiving mine.post #11914 of 167591/28/14 at 11:40amQuote:Originally Posted by who8mahrice
Think you misread me, Mauro. I was basically saying how the predators aren't that slim once you've sized up for your actual waist measurement. If the waist was vanity sized with the current slimness/cut, it would be perfect to me. So if the new chinos are cut/sized exactly the same, this cut just isn't for me unfortunately.
I love how using your actual waist measurement has become "sizing up".post #11915 of 167591/28/14 at 11:46ampost #11916 of 167591/28/14 at 11:52ampost #11917 of 167591/28/14 at 1:24pmQuote:
This is one of the many things that I really appreciate with all the shirts I've bought so far. It's not like the shirts are just cookie cut out of long reams of fabric. The patterns on all my shirts line up really nicely. Maybe not a huge deal to some, but I really like the extra mile taken with the shirts.
The downside? I notice sloppy shit on my other purchases. Bought a vest recently from a NY Techwear brand that used a polkadot Japanese fabric on the outer and the pattern isn't lined up nicely at all, not even close. Probably wasn't even considered... and the retail was $350+. O_Opost #11918 of 167591/28/14 at 2:09pmpost #11919 of 167591/28/14 at 2:15pmpost #11920 of 167591/28/14 at 2:20pmQuote:
What gives you the impression he's on a 9-5 schedule? If he's been working all day photographing products and everything else then he's probably scrambling to push one out.post #11921 of 167591/28/14 at 2:25pmQuote:
I'm aware that Mauro himself is always available to help us with his odd hours, replying at like 12 AM in the night sometimes. But he mentions that he has people writing up the newsletter and what not. They may be the more limiting factor, though I really hope not!post #11922 of 167591/28/14 at 3:09pmpost #11923 of 167591/28/14 at 3:16pmpost #11924 of 167591/28/14 at 3:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by joshg8Quote:
What gives you the impression he's on a 9-5 schedule? If he's been working all day photographing products and everything else then he's probably scrambling to push one out.
From my limited interactions with Mauro I get the feeling that he pushes one out between meals.post #11925 of 167591/28/14 at 4:22pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 51 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 8 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 9 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 11 minutes ago
- › Norse Projects Hugo Light jacket size L USED good condition some wear 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 14 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway