I don't know about any of you other guys, but I never really expected the MTO flannels to arrive before the end of January, and if they are sent by next week I would be genuinely impressed. By the time we all ordered, it was around mid December. Mauro hadn't even received the cloth for production. If you thought that a MTO from scratch would be churned out so quickly, you'd be kidding yourself.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 7:25 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 795post #11912 of 167591/28/14 at 7:44amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
Where do you think this up? Everything is marked a graded accordingly. Your true waist size is your true waist size there is no fudging the math. The predator chinos are slim and if you have thick leg the predator body style might not be for you. You might want the justin body style.
Think you misread me, Mauro. I was basically saying how the predators aren't that slim once you've sized up for your actual waist measurement. If the waist was vanity sized with the current slimness/cut, it would be perfect to me. So if the new chinos are cut/sized exactly the same, this cut just isn't for me unfortunately.post #11913 of 167591/28/14 at 11:29amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
If you want to cancel your order please email me and I will happily refund you. The Flannels have been a nightmare. The wool is VERY thick. My factory is backed up and I have made a road trip from DC to Ohio to make sure everything was going smooth. The flannels are not even a week late. I had to make sure the valentines day shirts weren't late. I will not do a special order like this again. It threw my whole Spring'14 production out of whack. I am just as frustrated as you are but the shirts take time to be sewn correctly. We match are plaids and prints. The fabrics are different widths so need to be cut at different time. There are so many factors. I apologize but if you can't wait then cancel your order.
For the record I really went out of my way to try make everyone happy. Some people requested changes that weren't offered and I went ahead and did them. I won't do that anymore either. It takes WAY to much time. I am doing my best and people want so much more than what I can give. I am sorry.
Thanks for the update. I wasn't being critical, I was just asking for an update. Looking forward to receiving mine.post #11914 of 167591/28/14 at 11:40amQuote:Originally Posted by who8mahrice
Think you misread me, Mauro. I was basically saying how the predators aren't that slim once you've sized up for your actual waist measurement. If the waist was vanity sized with the current slimness/cut, it would be perfect to me. So if the new chinos are cut/sized exactly the same, this cut just isn't for me unfortunately.
I love how using your actual waist measurement has become "sizing up".post #11915 of 167591/28/14 at 11:46ampost #11916 of 167591/28/14 at 11:52ampost #11917 of 167591/28/14 at 1:24pmQuote:
This is one of the many things that I really appreciate with all the shirts I've bought so far. It's not like the shirts are just cookie cut out of long reams of fabric. The patterns on all my shirts line up really nicely. Maybe not a huge deal to some, but I really like the extra mile taken with the shirts.
The downside? I notice sloppy shit on my other purchases. Bought a vest recently from a NY Techwear brand that used a polkadot Japanese fabric on the outer and the pattern isn't lined up nicely at all, not even close. Probably wasn't even considered... and the retail was $350+. O_Opost #11918 of 167591/28/14 at 2:09pmpost #11919 of 167591/28/14 at 2:15pmpost #11920 of 167591/28/14 at 2:20pmQuote:
What gives you the impression he's on a 9-5 schedule? If he's been working all day photographing products and everything else then he's probably scrambling to push one out.post #11921 of 167591/28/14 at 2:25pmQuote:
I'm aware that Mauro himself is always available to help us with his odd hours, replying at like 12 AM in the night sometimes. But he mentions that he has people writing up the newsletter and what not. They may be the more limiting factor, though I really hope not!post #11922 of 167591/28/14 at 3:09pmpost #11923 of 167591/28/14 at 3:16pmpost #11924 of 167591/28/14 at 3:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by joshg8Quote:
What gives you the impression he's on a 9-5 schedule? If he's been working all day photographing products and everything else then he's probably scrambling to push one out.
From my limited interactions with Mauro I get the feeling that he pushes one out between meals.post #11925 of 167591/28/14 at 4:22pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 1 minute ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › Tuxedo - MTM vs Benjamin Sartorial 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding