I don't know about any of you other guys, but I never really expected the MTO flannels to arrive before the end of January, and if they are sent by next week I would be genuinely impressed. By the time we all ordered, it was around mid December. Mauro hadn't even received the cloth for production. If you thought that a MTO from scratch would be churned out so quickly, you'd be kidding yourself.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:11 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 795
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11912 of 167591/28/14 at 7:44amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
Where do you think this up? Everything is marked a graded accordingly. Your true waist size is your true waist size there is no fudging the math. The predator chinos are slim and if you have thick leg the predator body style might not be for you. You might want the justin body style.
Think you misread me, Mauro. I was basically saying how the predators aren't that slim once you've sized up for your actual waist measurement. If the waist was vanity sized with the current slimness/cut, it would be perfect to me. So if the new chinos are cut/sized exactly the same, this cut just isn't for me unfortunately.post #11913 of 167591/28/14 at 11:29amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
If you want to cancel your order please email me and I will happily refund you. The Flannels have been a nightmare. The wool is VERY thick. My factory is backed up and I have made a road trip from DC to Ohio to make sure everything was going smooth. The flannels are not even a week late. I had to make sure the valentines day shirts weren't late. I will not do a special order like this again. It threw my whole Spring'14 production out of whack. I am just as frustrated as you are but the shirts take time to be sewn correctly. We match are plaids and prints. The fabrics are different widths so need to be cut at different time. There are so many factors. I apologize but if you can't wait then cancel your order.
For the record I really went out of my way to try make everyone happy. Some people requested changes that weren't offered and I went ahead and did them. I won't do that anymore either. It takes WAY to much time. I am doing my best and people want so much more than what I can give. I am sorry.
Thanks for the update. I wasn't being critical, I was just asking for an update. Looking forward to receiving mine.post #11914 of 167591/28/14 at 11:40amQuote:Originally Posted by who8mahrice
Think you misread me, Mauro. I was basically saying how the predators aren't that slim once you've sized up for your actual waist measurement. If the waist was vanity sized with the current slimness/cut, it would be perfect to me. So if the new chinos are cut/sized exactly the same, this cut just isn't for me unfortunately.
I love how using your actual waist measurement has become "sizing up".post #11915 of 167591/28/14 at 11:46ampost #11916 of 167591/28/14 at 11:52ampost #11917 of 167591/28/14 at 1:24pmQuote:
This is one of the many things that I really appreciate with all the shirts I've bought so far. It's not like the shirts are just cookie cut out of long reams of fabric. The patterns on all my shirts line up really nicely. Maybe not a huge deal to some, but I really like the extra mile taken with the shirts.
The downside? I notice sloppy shit on my other purchases. Bought a vest recently from a NY Techwear brand that used a polkadot Japanese fabric on the outer and the pattern isn't lined up nicely at all, not even close. Probably wasn't even considered... and the retail was $350+. O_Opost #11918 of 167591/28/14 at 2:09pmpost #11919 of 167591/28/14 at 2:15pmpost #11920 of 167591/28/14 at 2:20pmQuote:
What gives you the impression he's on a 9-5 schedule? If he's been working all day photographing products and everything else then he's probably scrambling to push one out.post #11921 of 167591/28/14 at 2:25pmQuote:
I'm aware that Mauro himself is always available to help us with his odd hours, replying at like 12 AM in the night sometimes. But he mentions that he has people writing up the newsletter and what not. They may be the more limiting factor, though I really hope not!post #11922 of 167591/28/14 at 3:09pmpost #11923 of 167591/28/14 at 3:16pmpost #11924 of 167591/28/14 at 3:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by joshg8Quote:
What gives you the impression he's on a 9-5 schedule? If he's been working all day photographing products and everything else then he's probably scrambling to push one out.
From my limited interactions with Mauro I get the feeling that he pushes one out between meals.post #11925 of 167591/28/14 at 4:22pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Oliver Peoples Connolly Sunglasses [Unused] 1 minute ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 16 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 27 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...