Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/11/16 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 793post #11881 of 167591/23/14 at 10:35am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11882 of 167591/23/14 at 10:51am
Mine shrunk down to a nice fit after a few washes. It's still a little lose in the waist, but a nice change from last year... I pretty much have to wear those as base layers. Went with my normal shirt size this year, wish there were more mediums in stock,post #11883 of 167591/23/14 at 11:06amQuote:
I've been washing and hot drying it to get it down, but will probably just goodwill it at this point.post #11884 of 167591/23/14 at 11:23ampost #11885 of 167591/23/14 at 6:28pmpost #11886 of 167591/23/14 at 7:43pmpost #11887 of 167591/24/14 at 7:27ampost #11888 of 167591/24/14 at 9:34ampost #11889 of 167591/24/14 at 9:43ampost #11890 of 167591/24/14 at 10:02ampost #11891 of 167591/24/14 at 10:28ampost #11892 of 167591/24/14 at 10:32ampost #11893 of 167591/24/14 at 2:38pmChambray's are $100.00 to $105.00 with rewards membership.
I don't understand you guys at all. If you don't like the fit of something send it back for a refund. You don't keep something that doesn't fit what you want. It amazes me. I did tell everyone the fits changed. I put it in the newsletter I believe and it was mentioned on SF as well.
I probably have larges if the skinny fitting style for those who are interested.
I change certain things from time to time but I always let people know. It's fashion. I also can't make everyone happy, again it's fashion. I do think however more people liked the new henley's than the old ones. I know I did. I am straying away from super slim fitting clothing unless the body style is warranted.
The newsletter has not dropped. I have a lot of stuff being photographed this weekend. We have just purchased a mega camera and all the lighting supplies and stuff. We know can put things up a lot faster. The next newsletter will give you a bunch of prints for pre-order.post #11894 of 167591/24/14 at 2:58pmpost #11895 of 167591/24/14 at 3:16pmQuote:
Will it still drop by end of the week or has the planned date changed? Need to know to hold me over the weekend.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Justice Scalia Has Died 5 minutes ago
- › Diesel Wash ID: What is the number of this wash? 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 8 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?