Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 2:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 12/5/16 at 11:05am in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 793post #11881 of 167591/23/14 at 10:35ampost #11882 of 167591/23/14 at 10:51am
Mine shrunk down to a nice fit after a few washes. It's still a little lose in the waist, but a nice change from last year... I pretty much have to wear those as base layers. Went with my normal shirt size this year, wish there were more mediums in stock,post #11883 of 167591/23/14 at 11:06amQuote:
I've been washing and hot drying it to get it down, but will probably just goodwill it at this point.post #11884 of 167591/23/14 at 11:23ampost #11885 of 167591/23/14 at 6:28pmpost #11886 of 167591/23/14 at 7:43pmpost #11887 of 167591/24/14 at 7:27ampost #11888 of 167591/24/14 at 9:34ampost #11889 of 167591/24/14 at 9:43ampost #11890 of 167591/24/14 at 10:02ampost #11891 of 167591/24/14 at 10:28ampost #11892 of 167591/24/14 at 10:32ampost #11893 of 167591/24/14 at 2:38pmChambray's are $100.00 to $105.00 with rewards membership.
I don't understand you guys at all. If you don't like the fit of something send it back for a refund. You don't keep something that doesn't fit what you want. It amazes me. I did tell everyone the fits changed. I put it in the newsletter I believe and it was mentioned on SF as well.
I probably have larges if the skinny fitting style for those who are interested.
I change certain things from time to time but I always let people know. It's fashion. I also can't make everyone happy, again it's fashion. I do think however more people liked the new henley's than the old ones. I know I did. I am straying away from super slim fitting clothing unless the body style is warranted.
The newsletter has not dropped. I have a lot of stuff being photographed this weekend. We have just purchased a mega camera and all the lighting supplies and stuff. We know can put things up a lot faster. The next newsletter will give you a bunch of prints for pre-order.post #11894 of 167591/24/14 at 2:58pmpost #11895 of 167591/24/14 at 3:16pmQuote:
Will it still drop by end of the week or has the planned date changed? Need to know to hold me over the weekend.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Going from greasemonkey to business casual 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 5 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 8 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...