Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 7:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 793post #11881 of 167591/23/14 at 10:35am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11882 of 167591/23/14 at 10:51am
Mine shrunk down to a nice fit after a few washes. It's still a little lose in the waist, but a nice change from last year... I pretty much have to wear those as base layers. Went with my normal shirt size this year, wish there were more mediums in stock,post #11883 of 167591/23/14 at 11:06amQuote:
I've been washing and hot drying it to get it down, but will probably just goodwill it at this point.post #11884 of 167591/23/14 at 11:23ampost #11885 of 167591/23/14 at 6:28pmpost #11886 of 167591/23/14 at 7:43pmpost #11887 of 167591/24/14 at 7:27ampost #11888 of 167591/24/14 at 9:34ampost #11889 of 167591/24/14 at 9:43ampost #11890 of 167591/24/14 at 10:02ampost #11891 of 167591/24/14 at 10:28ampost #11892 of 167591/24/14 at 10:32ampost #11893 of 167591/24/14 at 2:38pmChambray's are $100.00 to $105.00 with rewards membership.
I don't understand you guys at all. If you don't like the fit of something send it back for a refund. You don't keep something that doesn't fit what you want. It amazes me. I did tell everyone the fits changed. I put it in the newsletter I believe and it was mentioned on SF as well.
I probably have larges if the skinny fitting style for those who are interested.
I change certain things from time to time but I always let people know. It's fashion. I also can't make everyone happy, again it's fashion. I do think however more people liked the new henley's than the old ones. I know I did. I am straying away from super slim fitting clothing unless the body style is warranted.
The newsletter has not dropped. I have a lot of stuff being photographed this weekend. We have just purchased a mega camera and all the lighting supplies and stuff. We know can put things up a lot faster. The next newsletter will give you a bunch of prints for pre-order.post #11894 of 167591/24/14 at 2:58pmpost #11895 of 167591/24/14 at 3:16pmQuote:
Will it still drop by end of the week or has the planned date changed? Need to know to hold me over the weekend.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Need help with wedding wardrobe 43 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 2 minutes ago
- › QUODDY GRIZZLY PEANUT MALISEET OXFORD MOCCASIN $275 MSRP VIBRAM... 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Portland Dry Goods [OFFICIAL] Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...