Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 793post #11881 of 167591/23/14 at 10:35am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11882 of 167591/23/14 at 10:51am
Mine shrunk down to a nice fit after a few washes. It's still a little lose in the waist, but a nice change from last year... I pretty much have to wear those as base layers. Went with my normal shirt size this year, wish there were more mediums in stock,post #11883 of 167591/23/14 at 11:06amQuote:
I've been washing and hot drying it to get it down, but will probably just goodwill it at this point.post #11884 of 167591/23/14 at 11:23ampost #11885 of 167591/23/14 at 6:28pmpost #11886 of 167591/23/14 at 7:43pmpost #11887 of 167591/24/14 at 7:27ampost #11888 of 167591/24/14 at 9:34ampost #11889 of 167591/24/14 at 9:43ampost #11890 of 167591/24/14 at 10:02ampost #11891 of 167591/24/14 at 10:28ampost #11892 of 167591/24/14 at 10:32ampost #11893 of 167591/24/14 at 2:38pmChambray's are $100.00 to $105.00 with rewards membership.
I don't understand you guys at all. If you don't like the fit of something send it back for a refund. You don't keep something that doesn't fit what you want. It amazes me. I did tell everyone the fits changed. I put it in the newsletter I believe and it was mentioned on SF as well.
I probably have larges if the skinny fitting style for those who are interested.
I change certain things from time to time but I always let people know. It's fashion. I also can't make everyone happy, again it's fashion. I do think however more people liked the new henley's than the old ones. I know I did. I am straying away from super slim fitting clothing unless the body style is warranted.
The newsletter has not dropped. I have a lot of stuff being photographed this weekend. We have just purchased a mega camera and all the lighting supplies and stuff. We know can put things up a lot faster. The next newsletter will give you a bunch of prints for pre-order.post #11894 of 167591/24/14 at 2:58pmpost #11895 of 167591/24/14 at 3:16pmQuote:
Will it still drop by end of the week or has the planned date changed? Need to know to hold me over the weekend.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Australian Members 14 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 17 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 19 minutes ago
- › Experience with Maurizio Baldassari 20 minutes ago
- › Tour De France is Boring 26 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 27 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 30 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 32 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 32 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 36 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...