that was already released before ... you didnt get it the last run?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 791post #11851 of 167591/21/14 at 12:03pmpost #11852 of 167591/21/14 at 12:32pmpost #11853 of 167591/21/14 at 12:39pmpost #11854 of 167591/21/14 at 1:15pmpost #11855 of 167591/21/14 at 1:27pmAll The chambray's came in Before Dinner Monkey arms. I will get fit pics up ASAP. The floral is not a hard shirt to pull off at all. If you guys liked party pigs and the other prints you will LOVE Spring/Summer. The production schedule is booked until July. So we are rolling out good stuff all spring/Summer all pre-orders will have a 5 week window to decide before it goes into production.post #11856 of 167591/21/14 at 1:38pmpost #11857 of 167591/21/14 at 2:03pmpost #11858 of 167591/21/14 at 2:25pmpost #11859 of 167591/21/14 at 2:44pmI feel like my floral chambray shrunk noticeably on me too...arms are tighter than my other shirts and the length feels shorter. Come to think of it, I think my herringbone chambray had a lot of shrink too. What size are you?
PS- I wash all my shirts cold and hang dry.post #11860 of 167591/21/14 at 3:00pmQuote:
I've always bought small BD but i'm thinking i need to try a medium BD. the overdye oxfords are good at size small even after washing and drying a bunch (i always wash cold, toss in dryer on low for like 2 mins, and then hang dry), but a few other shirts have shrunk too much :(. the floral chambray being the worst.post #11861 of 167591/21/14 at 3:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by jmaudi0
I've always bought small BD but i'm thinking i need to try a medium BD. the overdye oxfords are good at size small even after washing and drying a bunch (i always wash cold, toss in dryer on low for like 2 mins, and then hang dry), but a few other shirts have shrunk too much . the floral chambray being the worst.
Good to know. I have the same experience as you with the overdye oxfords- fine in M BD and feels roomier overall.
I thought I should size up so I took my llama M BD to Mauro. Chest was fine, but I decided to let out the darts. Arms still feel a bit tight though. I chalked it up to the flannel fabric.
If you're in DC you can see if my M BD floral chambray in monkee arms works for you.post #11862 of 167591/21/14 at 4:42pmpost #11863 of 167591/21/14 at 5:08pmpost #11864 of 167591/21/14 at 5:55pmI only have one wvg shirt in the over dye BD and it fits great for tucking in. Interested in the bicycle chambray but wondering if I should go AD since it's a more casual shirt. Is the major difference between the two fits the darts? Is the AD for still consider slim? Any input would be great as I'm still trying trying I nail down my size. I know some shirt are made better in the AD fit. Thanks allpost #11865 of 167591/21/14 at 7:14pmThere is really no way to shrink the over dyes. Washing, dyeing, and drying on an industrial level pretty much takes all the shrinkage out. Oxfords and chambray by nature shrink more than let's say a broad cloth because of the weave.
How much did your chambray's shrink? I have added a .25 inch in arm width and length. I have also added 1 inch in the body on most style to account for shrinkage. The majority of fabrics won't shrink. I stand behind my product 150% and if you aren't happy with your products the best thing to do is to email me so we can figure something out. If you want a perfect fit time after time go MTM it's more expensive but the attention to detail is there for you more than a general pattern meant to fit several different body types. You will see little changes made to everything to improve the overall fit and product. I am always striving to make the best possible product.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 29 June 2016 - The "What the hell was I thinking"... 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 11 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 18 minutes ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 24 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 24 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 27 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 30 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 38 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 41 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding