that was already released before ... you didnt get it the last run?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 2:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:35 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 791post #11851 of 167591/21/14 at 12:03pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11852 of 167591/21/14 at 12:32pmpost #11853 of 167591/21/14 at 12:39pmpost #11854 of 167591/21/14 at 1:15pmpost #11855 of 167591/21/14 at 1:27pmAll The chambray's came in Before Dinner Monkey arms. I will get fit pics up ASAP. The floral is not a hard shirt to pull off at all. If you guys liked party pigs and the other prints you will LOVE Spring/Summer. The production schedule is booked until July. So we are rolling out good stuff all spring/Summer all pre-orders will have a 5 week window to decide before it goes into production.post #11856 of 167591/21/14 at 1:38pmpost #11857 of 167591/21/14 at 2:03pmpost #11858 of 167591/21/14 at 2:25pmpost #11859 of 167591/21/14 at 2:44pmI feel like my floral chambray shrunk noticeably on me too...arms are tighter than my other shirts and the length feels shorter. Come to think of it, I think my herringbone chambray had a lot of shrink too. What size are you?
PS- I wash all my shirts cold and hang dry.post #11860 of 167591/21/14 at 3:00pmQuote:
I've always bought small BD but i'm thinking i need to try a medium BD. the overdye oxfords are good at size small even after washing and drying a bunch (i always wash cold, toss in dryer on low for like 2 mins, and then hang dry), but a few other shirts have shrunk too much :(. the floral chambray being the worst.post #11861 of 167591/21/14 at 3:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by jmaudi0
I've always bought small BD but i'm thinking i need to try a medium BD. the overdye oxfords are good at size small even after washing and drying a bunch (i always wash cold, toss in dryer on low for like 2 mins, and then hang dry), but a few other shirts have shrunk too much . the floral chambray being the worst.
Good to know. I have the same experience as you with the overdye oxfords- fine in M BD and feels roomier overall.
I thought I should size up so I took my llama M BD to Mauro. Chest was fine, but I decided to let out the darts. Arms still feel a bit tight though. I chalked it up to the flannel fabric.
If you're in DC you can see if my M BD floral chambray in monkee arms works for you.post #11862 of 167591/21/14 at 4:42pmpost #11863 of 167591/21/14 at 5:08pmpost #11864 of 167591/21/14 at 5:55pmI only have one wvg shirt in the over dye BD and it fits great for tucking in. Interested in the bicycle chambray but wondering if I should go AD since it's a more casual shirt. Is the major difference between the two fits the darts? Is the AD for still consider slim? Any input would be great as I'm still trying trying I nail down my size. I know some shirt are made better in the AD fit. Thanks allpost #11865 of 167591/21/14 at 7:14pmThere is really no way to shrink the over dyes. Washing, dyeing, and drying on an industrial level pretty much takes all the shrinkage out. Oxfords and chambray by nature shrink more than let's say a broad cloth because of the weave.
How much did your chambray's shrink? I have added a .25 inch in arm width and length. I have also added 1 inch in the body on most style to account for shrinkage. The majority of fabrics won't shrink. I stand behind my product 150% and if you aren't happy with your products the best thing to do is to email me so we can figure something out. If you want a perfect fit time after time go MTM it's more expensive but the attention to detail is there for you more than a general pattern meant to fit several different body types. You will see little changes made to everything to improve the overall fit and product. I am always striving to make the best possible product.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Engineered Garments SS15 11 seconds ago
- › Frui Tie SF Group Buy (interest check) 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Freddy Vandecasteele 10 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 11 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 13 minutes ago
- › Alden MTO Forum Group Buy 14 minutes ago
- › PBJ xx-012 size 29 (measured 30x32) 15 minutes ago
- › All Saints Knitwear Quality? 16 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...