that was already released before ... you didnt get it the last run?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:41 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 791post #11851 of 165391/21/14 at 12:03pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11852 of 165391/21/14 at 12:32pmpost #11853 of 165391/21/14 at 12:39pmpost #11854 of 165391/21/14 at 1:15pmpost #11855 of 165391/21/14 at 1:27pmAll The chambray's came in Before Dinner Monkey arms. I will get fit pics up ASAP. The floral is not a hard shirt to pull off at all. If you guys liked party pigs and the other prints you will LOVE Spring/Summer. The production schedule is booked until July. So we are rolling out good stuff all spring/Summer all pre-orders will have a 5 week window to decide before it goes into production.post #11856 of 165391/21/14 at 1:38pmpost #11857 of 165391/21/14 at 2:03pmpost #11858 of 165391/21/14 at 2:25pmpost #11859 of 165391/21/14 at 2:44pmpost #11860 of 165391/21/14 at 3:00pmQuote:
I've always bought small BD but i'm thinking i need to try a medium BD. the overdye oxfords are good at size small even after washing and drying a bunch (i always wash cold, toss in dryer on low for like 2 mins, and then hang dry), but a few other shirts have shrunk too much :(. the floral chambray being the worst.post #11861 of 165391/21/14 at 3:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by jmaudi0
I've always bought small BD but i'm thinking i need to try a medium BD. the overdye oxfords are good at size small even after washing and drying a bunch (i always wash cold, toss in dryer on low for like 2 mins, and then hang dry), but a few other shirts have shrunk too much . the floral chambray being the worst.
Good to know. I have the same experience as you with the overdye oxfords- fine in M BD and feels roomier overall.
I thought I should size up so I took my llama M BD to Mauro. Chest was fine, but I decided to let out the darts. Arms still feel a bit tight though. I chalked it up to the flannel fabric.
If you're in DC you can see if my M BD floral chambray in monkee arms works for you.post #11862 of 165391/21/14 at 4:42pmpost #11863 of 165391/21/14 at 5:08pmpost #11864 of 165391/21/14 at 5:55pmI only have one wvg shirt in the over dye BD and it fits great for tucking in. Interested in the bicycle chambray but wondering if I should go AD since it's a more casual shirt. Is the major difference between the two fits the darts? Is the AD for still consider slim? Any input would be great as I'm still trying trying I nail down my size. I know some shirt are made better in the AD fit. Thanks allpost #11865 of 165391/21/14 at 7:14pmThere is really no way to shrink the over dyes. Washing, dyeing, and drying on an industrial level pretty much takes all the shrinkage out. Oxfords and chambray by nature shrink more than let's say a broad cloth because of the weave.
How much did your chambray's shrink? I have added a .25 inch in arm width and length. I have also added 1 inch in the body on most style to account for shrinkage. The majority of fabrics won't shrink. I stand behind my product 150% and if you aren't happy with your products the best thing to do is to email me so we can figure something out. If you want a perfect fit time after time go MTM it's more expensive but the attention to detail is there for you more than a general pattern meant to fit several different body types. You will see little changes made to everything to improve the overall fit and product. I am always striving to make the best possible product.
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 14 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 51 seconds ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 56 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › New Balance 998 Horween Leather - 10.5 (Brown) 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...