that was already released before ... you didnt get it the last run?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 791post #11851 of 167591/21/14 at 12:03pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11852 of 167591/21/14 at 12:32pmpost #11853 of 167591/21/14 at 12:39pmpost #11854 of 167591/21/14 at 1:15pmpost #11855 of 167591/21/14 at 1:27pmAll The chambray's came in Before Dinner Monkey arms. I will get fit pics up ASAP. The floral is not a hard shirt to pull off at all. If you guys liked party pigs and the other prints you will LOVE Spring/Summer. The production schedule is booked until July. So we are rolling out good stuff all spring/Summer all pre-orders will have a 5 week window to decide before it goes into production.post #11856 of 167591/21/14 at 1:38pmpost #11857 of 167591/21/14 at 2:03pmpost #11858 of 167591/21/14 at 2:25pmpost #11859 of 167591/21/14 at 2:44pmI feel like my floral chambray shrunk noticeably on me too...arms are tighter than my other shirts and the length feels shorter. Come to think of it, I think my herringbone chambray had a lot of shrink too. What size are you?
PS- I wash all my shirts cold and hang dry.post #11860 of 167591/21/14 at 3:00pmQuote:
I've always bought small BD but i'm thinking i need to try a medium BD. the overdye oxfords are good at size small even after washing and drying a bunch (i always wash cold, toss in dryer on low for like 2 mins, and then hang dry), but a few other shirts have shrunk too much :(. the floral chambray being the worst.post #11861 of 167591/21/14 at 3:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by jmaudi0
I've always bought small BD but i'm thinking i need to try a medium BD. the overdye oxfords are good at size small even after washing and drying a bunch (i always wash cold, toss in dryer on low for like 2 mins, and then hang dry), but a few other shirts have shrunk too much . the floral chambray being the worst.
Good to know. I have the same experience as you with the overdye oxfords- fine in M BD and feels roomier overall.
I thought I should size up so I took my llama M BD to Mauro. Chest was fine, but I decided to let out the darts. Arms still feel a bit tight though. I chalked it up to the flannel fabric.
If you're in DC you can see if my M BD floral chambray in monkee arms works for you.post #11862 of 167591/21/14 at 4:42pmpost #11863 of 167591/21/14 at 5:08pmpost #11864 of 167591/21/14 at 5:55pmI only have one wvg shirt in the over dye BD and it fits great for tucking in. Interested in the bicycle chambray but wondering if I should go AD since it's a more casual shirt. Is the major difference between the two fits the darts? Is the AD for still consider slim? Any input would be great as I'm still trying trying I nail down my size. I know some shirt are made better in the AD fit. Thanks allpost #11865 of 167591/21/14 at 7:14pmThere is really no way to shrink the over dyes. Washing, dyeing, and drying on an industrial level pretty much takes all the shrinkage out. Oxfords and chambray by nature shrink more than let's say a broad cloth because of the weave.
How much did your chambray's shrink? I have added a .25 inch in arm width and length. I have also added 1 inch in the body on most style to account for shrinkage. The majority of fabrics won't shrink. I stand behind my product 150% and if you aren't happy with your products the best thing to do is to email me so we can figure something out. If you want a perfect fit time after time go MTM it's more expensive but the attention to detail is there for you more than a general pattern meant to fit several different body types. You will see little changes made to everything to improve the overall fit and product. I am always striving to make the best possible product.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 2 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 10 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...