or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 787

post #11791 of 14699
First off before we play Ghost with you on Xbox1 -

A. Are you offended easily?

B. Can you be offended ?

C. Is you K/D over 1.5



My intern came over but when I called the factory they said it was bad and going through the mountains would be a nightmare. I am going Wednesday and Thursday. My intern is very excited and I have a lot of business to take care of.
I will be in NYC the 14th and 15th as well as the 21 and 22nd. Lots to do people. Lots to do.
post #11792 of 14699
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9n View Post

How will the White Overdye Oxford compare to the White Japanese Oxford?

They will be like the first run of over dyes. Soft and Vintage like.
post #11793 of 14699
Call me when you're in Ohio Mauro.
post #11794 of 14699
I will be an hour away from you.
post #11795 of 14699
Stay warm from the blistering cold Mauro!
post #11796 of 14699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

First off before we play Ghost with you on Xbox1 -

A. Are you offended easily?

B. Can you be offended ?

C. Is you K/D over 1.5



My intern came over but when I called the factory they said it was bad and going through the mountains would be a nightmare. I am going Wednesday and Thursday. My intern is very excited and I have a lot of business to take care of.
I will be in NYC the 14th and 15th as well as the 21 and 22nd. Lots to do people. Lots to do.

call me when you're in nyc - will be up there too. dinner!
post #11797 of 14699
I'm guessing this is the issue with lounge pants version 1. I don't think it's much of a issue as mine are only showing this where the inseams meet.ane3a4u8.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
post #11798 of 14699
Just got the navy w/red dots flannel and the olive beanie in the mail. Beanie is so good. drool.gif Now I feel like a dummy for sleeping on the marled charcoal color.

I'm not sure how this whole-garment construction thing works, but the result is pretty freakin' awesome. It's easy to wear longer and slouchier instead of folding up the ribbed part.

I'd love to see a shawl cardigan or something along those lines made with the popcorn stitching used on the beanies for a future F/W release.
post #11799 of 14699
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Just got the navy w/red dots flannel and the olive beanie in the mail. Beanie is so good. drool.gif Now I feel like a dummy for sleeping on the marled charcoal color.

I'm not sure how this whole-garment construction thing works, but the result is pretty freakin' awesome. It's easy to wear longer and slouchier instead of folding up the ribbed part.

I'd love to see a shawl cardigan or something along those lines made with the popcorn stitching used on the beanies for a future F/W release.

 

can you post a pic of the beanie worn slouchy?  i bought a cheapo slouchy beanie off amazon earlier this winter and have been wearing the shit out of it...i didn't realize the WvG beanies could have a slouchy fit.

post #11800 of 14699
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

I'd love to see a shawl cardigan or something along those lines made with the popcorn stitching used on the beanies for a future F/W release.

+1

post #11801 of 14699
Lounge pants V2... any plans for lounge blazer ^_^?
post #11802 of 14699
yeah a lounge blazer would be tighttttt
post #11803 of 14699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchill W View Post

I'm guessing this is the issue with lounge pants version 1. I don't think it's much of a issue as mine are only showing this where the inseams meet.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

 

I think it was VLSI who had his pants split at the seams. As for me, I've had holes appear along my crotch seam, and a hole near my fly. Mauro responded quickly and graciously.

post #11804 of 14699
Yup... the knees on my were starting to do that pilling thing too, though not to the same extent. Either way, Mauro took care of it, all is good fing02[1].gif
post #11805 of 14699
This has probably been answered a couple times but could someone tell me when the flannels are suppose to ship? Just curious thanks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread