Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:53 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/11/15 at 9:33am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 776post #11626 of 1675912/13/13 at 8:00am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11627 of 1675912/13/13 at 8:05amWhen $10 was said, I had assumed it was $10 to vote, and that shirts would still be paid in advance like they are now. It was just a way to get more accurate votes since people likely wouldn't start throwing away money just to vote for fun. Then probably 90% of voters are serious and Mauro pockets a steak dinner with the other 10%post #11628 of 1675912/13/13 at 8:07amQuote:Originally Posted by B0Bs4g3t
With the non-refundable $30 vote-deposit, if the shirt didn't end up getting made, we wouldn't get that money back? Or would we? I could see that being a barrier.
Also, shoot, I didn't realize Pendleton wool was $80 a yard. I'm from Oregon, so Pendleton is such a big deal out there, would love to get some WvG Pendleton products, but I'll have to save up...
At retail it sure is. I am trying to do a collab with Pendleton but it's rough. Their fabric is not cheap at all. Their pricing is good buying from them but they are a vertical operation so it's always a win win situation for them.
If a product DID NOT get made I would 100% refunded anyone who bought it. That's just silly to think someone wouldn't do that.
As of now with one hour to go. I need-
One person to buy fabric #1 and four people to buy fabric #5
Mauropost #11629 of 1675912/13/13 at 8:12ampost #11630 of 1675912/13/13 at 8:27ampost #11631 of 1675912/13/13 at 8:30ampost #11632 of 1675912/13/13 at 8:40ampost #11633 of 1675912/13/13 at 8:42amQuote:
Seriously? All the shirts are being made. I just needed 4 people to order #5 so I could hit a good number and 1 person to order #1.post #11634 of 1675912/13/13 at 8:51amQuote:
I get that the shirts are being made, I just misunderstood. I didn't understand you were trying to hit a good number. I thought if I went in for #5, and three other people didn't, then those 4 extra shirts wouldn't get made.
I get it now! Sorry for the confusion.post #11635 of 1675912/13/13 at 8:53am
do I need to step up and order #5 (didn't vote at all, don't shoot me)?
mauro, how heavy is that flannel compared to my multicolored flannel from the last preorder?
Cutting a shirt with 1 inch longer in the body would be a custom deal right mauro?post #11636 of 1675912/13/13 at 9:32amQuote:
Yes, one inch is a custom. As I grow I will have different arm lengths because I have a great relationship with my factory but for something like what you want new patterns will have to be made.
Orders are closed. I had to refund two people for ordering fabric #2post #11637 of 1675912/13/13 at 9:43ampost #11638 of 1675912/13/13 at 10:42amI ordered the fabric. It will leave Japan this weekend. I have about 5 spots for number #5 which I will happily between now and the next couple weeks. I think I have 2 people interested in #1 so that fabric is closed. As of now everyone who ordered a shirt will receive a shirt.
The two people who ordered shirts today have been notified and refunded.
I appreciate the support and look forward to delivering you guys some beast ass shirts. Now, I can focus on Spring'14 and figuring out a system for MTO.
Mauropost #11639 of 1675912/13/13 at 10:54am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Japan proxy 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › "The Rake" magazine 15 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 16 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Video Games 21 minutes ago
- › The Path to Self Defense 24 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth