Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:48 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 768post #11506 of 1675912/9/13 at 8:55am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11507 of 1675912/9/13 at 9:36ampost #11508 of 1675912/9/13 at 9:48ampost #11509 of 1675912/9/13 at 11:15ampost #11510 of 1675912/9/13 at 12:56pmI rather like this new, dare I say Gustin-like, approach to this round of flannels. It could be a good model for fabrics that are only available in limited quantities, have a higher price point, &c.post #11511 of 1675912/9/13 at 2:00pmI like the Gustin model but my website is not set up for that and I have people that actually buy things at retail. I might change it so that I do a monthly special for reward members only. This way you always have something you can opt in or out of and then just put the rest on the web and it reward members want that they just use their code.
We are doing the final tests on the gift cards now.post #11512 of 1675912/10/13 at 4:51am
Hi Mauro, I have heard some great things about your clothes and just checked out your website. I am one of those guys who is between a medium and large. 175 and 5'09 with a semi muscular build. Pants are usually 31-32(prefer slim fit) and shirts in most brands a medium but brands like Individualized a large. Any sizing advice you or any other member can give would be great. I did look at the sizing charts just looking for personal opinions.post #11513 of 1675912/10/13 at 4:58ampost #11514 of 1675912/10/13 at 5:12am
I measure large in the chest and everything else a medium. Pants like Incotex and PT01 I take an Italian 48. I should be able to swing a smaller size but I take the 48 and get them tailored. Any help is appreciated.post #11515 of 1675912/10/13 at 5:32ampost #11516 of 1675912/10/13 at 5:45ampost #11517 of 1675912/10/13 at 5:54ampost #11518 of 1675912/10/13 at 6:01ampost #11519 of 1675912/10/13 at 6:11am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 27 seconds ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › End of Bills Khakis 10 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 11 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...