Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 768post #11506 of 1675912/9/13 at 8:55am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11507 of 1675912/9/13 at 9:36ampost #11508 of 1675912/9/13 at 9:48ampost #11509 of 1675912/9/13 at 11:15ampost #11510 of 1675912/9/13 at 12:56pmI rather like this new, dare I say Gustin-like, approach to this round of flannels. It could be a good model for fabrics that are only available in limited quantities, have a higher price point, &c.post #11511 of 1675912/9/13 at 2:00pmI like the Gustin model but my website is not set up for that and I have people that actually buy things at retail. I might change it so that I do a monthly special for reward members only. This way you always have something you can opt in or out of and then just put the rest on the web and it reward members want that they just use their code.
We are doing the final tests on the gift cards now.post #11512 of 1675912/10/13 at 4:51am
Hi Mauro, I have heard some great things about your clothes and just checked out your website. I am one of those guys who is between a medium and large. 175 and 5'09 with a semi muscular build. Pants are usually 31-32(prefer slim fit) and shirts in most brands a medium but brands like Individualized a large. Any sizing advice you or any other member can give would be great. I did look at the sizing charts just looking for personal opinions.post #11513 of 1675912/10/13 at 4:58ampost #11514 of 1675912/10/13 at 5:12am
I measure large in the chest and everything else a medium. Pants like Incotex and PT01 I take an Italian 48. I should be able to swing a smaller size but I take the 48 and get them tailored. Any help is appreciated.post #11515 of 1675912/10/13 at 5:32ampost #11516 of 1675912/10/13 at 5:45ampost #11517 of 1675912/10/13 at 5:54ampost #11518 of 1675912/10/13 at 6:01ampost #11519 of 1675912/10/13 at 6:11am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 19 minutes ago
- › NIB 10D Dolce & Gabbana Leather Derby Shoes from Mr Porter 21 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 25 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...