Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 9/28/16 at 3:51pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 759post #11371 of 1675911/22/13 at 1:02pmpost #11372 of 1675911/23/13 at 11:43amHi! Just signed up for the tote program and I have a question about sizing. How does a medium BD compare to a small AD in the waist? I ask because I have a small AD right now and it fits great in the shoulders and chest, but could use a bit of taper to the waist. Small BD is too tight in the chest but I like its fit through the waist.
Thanks!post #11373 of 1675911/23/13 at 11:49amSounds like medium BD will work quite well for you.
Just got my lounge pants in, so comfy. They're really awesome. Can't tell which size I'm keeping yet. 34 waist fits better than 35, but I like the looseness of 35 throughout the rest of the pants. Will have to take some pics to compare. Moar colors please, Mauro!
I think I might take one or both of the buttons/loops on the rear pockets off. Zipper also sticks a bit, not sure if you can use something heavier with the soft fabric. Pants are still awesome, would buy again just my initial feedback.
And for those wondering on sizing, 34 with waist aligned is ~17.25" across and size 35 is ~17.75", measured to outside of the fabric so sized exactly like Mauro said basically.
*update* Going to stick with 34s. Sorry the pics are a bit dark. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by VLSI - 11/23/13 at 12:39pmpost #11374 of 1675911/23/13 at 4:05pmpost #11375 of 1675911/23/13 at 4:08pmpost #11376 of 1675911/23/13 at 4:19pmQuote:
Thanks, I took size 35 and according to measuring tape I'm just slightly above 35". I think I should be ok.post #11377 of 1675911/23/13 at 7:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by albite
Hi! Just signed up for the tote program and I have a question about sizing. How does a medium BD compare to a small AD in the waist? I ask because I have a small AD right now and it fits great in the shoulders and chest, but could use a bit of taper to the waist. Small BD is too tight in the chest but I like its fit through the waist.
You need to go with a Medium BD in that case. I wear a small AD and a medium BD... similar fit in the chest/shoulders.The medium BD is still nice and slim compared to the small AD/BD stuff I've tried.post #11378 of 1675911/23/13 at 7:53pmpost #11379 of 1675911/23/13 at 8:23pmpost #11380 of 1675911/23/13 at 9:51pmWore the lounge pants out tonight. Theyre MUCH more badass than even I was expecting and I was expecting a lot. Pics don't do them justice.
Does anyone have a real life fit pic of the green brown plaid shirt? I want to buy it but a retailer's pics look completely different than Mauro's sitepost #11381 of 1675911/23/13 at 9:54pmpost #11382 of 1675911/23/13 at 10:58pm
got rid of all the crap. You guys don't have to like a product, but please be aware that the affiliates allow you guys a place to discuss fashion and style, so if you feel like bitching about an affiliate or shit talk in general, it would be courteous to do so on one of the 1 billion other shit talking threads.post #11383 of 1675911/24/13 at 3:15amLounge pants came in sooner than expected, pretty Fucking comfy. Worried about size and ended up with a size 32, spot on. But than again I'm not one to worry about vanity.
Hey Mauro lets have a holiday in Thailand. I'll pay for the first three ladyboys.
Lounge pants in a bone/off white color please.post #11384 of 1675911/24/13 at 7:14ampost #11385 of 1675911/24/13 at 10:54am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 7 minutes ago
- › Please advice on the fit of this suit 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 10 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...