Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 759
Styleforum Top Picks
Just got my lounge pants in, so comfy. They're really awesome. Can't tell which size I'm keeping yet. 34 waist fits better than 35, but I like the looseness of 35 throughout the rest of the pants. Will have to take some pics to compare. Moar colors please, Mauro!
I think I might take one or both of the buttons/loops on the rear pockets off. Zipper also sticks a bit, not sure if you can use something heavier with the soft fabric. Pants are still awesome, would buy again just my initial feedback.
And for those wondering on sizing, 34 with waist aligned is ~17.25" across and size 35 is ~17.75", measured to outside of the fabric so sized exactly like Mauro said basically.
*update* Going to stick with 34s. Sorry the pics are a bit dark. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by VLSI - 11/23/13 at 12:39pm
Thanks, I took size 35 and according to measuring tape I'm just slightly above 35". I think I should be ok.
Hi! Just signed up for the tote program and I have a question about sizing. How does a medium BD compare to a small AD in the waist? I ask because I have a small AD right now and it fits great in the shoulders and chest, but could use a bit of taper to the waist. Small BD is too tight in the chest but I like its fit through the waist.
You need to go with a Medium BD in that case. I wear a small AD and a medium BD... similar fit in the chest/shoulders.The medium BD is still nice and slim compared to the small AD/BD stuff I've tried.
Does anyone have a real life fit pic of the green brown plaid shirt? I want to buy it but a retailer's pics look completely different than Mauro's site
got rid of all the crap. You guys don't have to like a product, but please be aware that the affiliates allow you guys a place to discuss fashion and style, so if you feel like bitching about an affiliate or shit talk in general, it would be courteous to do so on one of the 1 billion other shit talking threads.
Hey Mauro lets have a holiday in Thailand. I'll pay for the first three ladyboys.
Lounge pants in a bone/off white color please.
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- › Poor man's watch thread 49 seconds ago
- › We believe you about this part now other 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 15 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 27 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 27 minutes ago
- › Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread 27 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 32 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 33 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...