Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/11/15 at 9:33am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 759post #11371 of 1675911/22/13 at 1:02pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11372 of 1675911/23/13 at 11:43amHi! Just signed up for the tote program and I have a question about sizing. How does a medium BD compare to a small AD in the waist? I ask because I have a small AD right now and it fits great in the shoulders and chest, but could use a bit of taper to the waist. Small BD is too tight in the chest but I like its fit through the waist.
Thanks!post #11373 of 1675911/23/13 at 11:49amSounds like medium BD will work quite well for you.
Just got my lounge pants in, so comfy. They're really awesome. Can't tell which size I'm keeping yet. 34 waist fits better than 35, but I like the looseness of 35 throughout the rest of the pants. Will have to take some pics to compare. Moar colors please, Mauro!
I think I might take one or both of the buttons/loops on the rear pockets off. Zipper also sticks a bit, not sure if you can use something heavier with the soft fabric. Pants are still awesome, would buy again just my initial feedback.
And for those wondering on sizing, 34 with waist aligned is ~17.25" across and size 35 is ~17.75", measured to outside of the fabric so sized exactly like Mauro said basically.
*update* Going to stick with 34s. Sorry the pics are a bit dark. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by VLSI - 11/23/13 at 12:39pmpost #11374 of 1675911/23/13 at 4:05pmpost #11375 of 1675911/23/13 at 4:08pmpost #11376 of 1675911/23/13 at 4:19pmQuote:
Thanks, I took size 35 and according to measuring tape I'm just slightly above 35". I think I should be ok.post #11377 of 1675911/23/13 at 7:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by albite
Hi! Just signed up for the tote program and I have a question about sizing. How does a medium BD compare to a small AD in the waist? I ask because I have a small AD right now and it fits great in the shoulders and chest, but could use a bit of taper to the waist. Small BD is too tight in the chest but I like its fit through the waist.
You need to go with a Medium BD in that case. I wear a small AD and a medium BD... similar fit in the chest/shoulders.The medium BD is still nice and slim compared to the small AD/BD stuff I've tried.post #11378 of 1675911/23/13 at 7:53pmpost #11379 of 1675911/23/13 at 8:23pmpost #11380 of 1675911/23/13 at 9:51pmWore the lounge pants out tonight. Theyre MUCH more badass than even I was expecting and I was expecting a lot. Pics don't do them justice.
Does anyone have a real life fit pic of the green brown plaid shirt? I want to buy it but a retailer's pics look completely different than Mauro's sitepost #11381 of 1675911/23/13 at 9:54pmpost #11382 of 1675911/23/13 at 10:58pm
got rid of all the crap. You guys don't have to like a product, but please be aware that the affiliates allow you guys a place to discuss fashion and style, so if you feel like bitching about an affiliate or shit talk in general, it would be courteous to do so on one of the 1 billion other shit talking threads.post #11383 of 1675911/24/13 at 3:15amLounge pants came in sooner than expected, pretty Fucking comfy. Worried about size and ended up with a size 32, spot on. But than again I'm not one to worry about vanity.
Hey Mauro lets have a holiday in Thailand. I'll pay for the first three ladyboys.
Lounge pants in a bone/off white color please.post #11384 of 1675911/24/13 at 7:14am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 7 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE OCTOBER 13TH - Polo Madness 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 15 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth