Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 749
Styleforum Top Picks
I will post pics when Justin or Pierce come over.
I also need a fit model with a 31/32 waist so locals give me a shout.
Tuesday . I want to get more pic and measurements up so I don't get 1,000 emails asking for size advice.
I am sending a few out today to the guys who have been hounding me for the last month. I have about 58 pair. The rest go to retailers.
First post on styleforum! Been lurking a while but felt compelled to join after getting my overdye shirt from WvG. Kudos to Mauro for making a perfectly fitting shirt of the highest quality for a short skinny guy like me (size XS).
PS. the anticipation for these lounge pants has convinced me to join the loyalty program. really can't wait to get more stuff from you
Boom! Nice stuff.Looking good with no face to boot!
If you want to help share my write up today check out the Wolf vs Goat Facebook page if I get 60 shares I will give a random person a crew or turtleneck sweater.
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › 25+ Isaia suits in all sizes: 36 - 46 5 minutes ago
- › TENDER Wool Rolled Edge Crew Neck Pullover Sweater Logwood Gray... 6 minutes ago
- › Solid navy birdseye Tom Ford recent collection suit size 36 / 38 /... 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 8 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Garnier II UK 8.5E 9 minutes ago
- › The Needles / Nepenthes Discussion Thread - Rebuild, Rough and... 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...