Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 7:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 749post #11221 of 1675911/14/13 at 12:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11222 of 1675911/14/13 at 1:56pmI am wearing the new lounge pant not the one that's going up for sale that everyone has be craving but a new one . I believe this lounge pant will change my potential demographic . It's made from the same fabric as the new hoodie. It's not as subtle as the lounge pant but it's just fucking cool.
I will post pics when Justin or Pierce come over.
I also need a fit model with a 31/32 waist so locals give me a shout.post #11223 of 1675911/14/13 at 1:58pmpost #11224 of 1675911/14/13 at 2:21pmQuote:
Tuesday . I want to get more pic and measurements up so I don't get 1,000 emails asking for size advice.
I am sending a few out today to the guys who have been hounding me for the last month. I have about 58 pair. The rest go to retailers.post #11225 of 1675911/14/13 at 4:17pm
First post on styleforum! Been lurking a while but felt compelled to join after getting my overdye shirt from WvG. Kudos to Mauro for making a perfectly fitting shirt of the highest quality for a short skinny guy like me (size XS).
PS. the anticipation for these lounge pants has convinced me to join the loyalty program. really can't wait to get more stuff from youpost #11226 of 1675911/14/13 at 4:19pmpost #11227 of 1675911/15/13 at 5:13amJesus, Ben. Give the guy a break. Did someone pee in your birthday cake. I think I am down to 51 pair now. If you weren't one of the people hounding me for the last year to 3 months ago you will have to wait until Tuesday when they are released to Loyalty members. The retail cost is $210.00
Mauropost #11228 of 1675911/15/13 at 12:54pmpost #11229 of 1675911/15/13 at 1:27pmpost #11230 of 1675911/15/13 at 1:39pmHey guys, we're really stoked for our write up on the Manual that was just posted today. Check, check, check it out if you haven't seen it yet!
http://www.themanual.com/fashion/wolf-vs-goat-menswear/post #11231 of 1675911/15/13 at 2:32pmpost #11232 of 1675911/15/13 at 3:04pmpost #11233 of 1675911/15/13 at 3:09pmpost #11234 of 1675911/15/13 at 5:10pmpost #11235 of 1675911/15/13 at 5:20pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 10 minutes ago
- › DS ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 350 SIZE 13 11 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...