You will get there. Actually hit me up when your friends party pig arrives. I might be able to score you some fabric.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 748post #11206 of 1675911/13/13 at 4:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11207 of 1675911/13/13 at 4:53pmI am not going to lie. I haven't typed that much in my whole life. I had a really good time. The reddit crew were super nice. I was so nervous. I though to myself "HOLY SHIT" That's a lot of questions.
I think I have carpal tunnelspost #11208 of 1675911/13/13 at 4:58pmpost #11209 of 1675911/13/13 at 6:05pmpost #11210 of 1675911/13/13 at 6:21pmpost #11211 of 1675911/13/13 at 7:23pmpost #11212 of 1675911/13/13 at 8:26pmQuote:
The AMA was awesome. I'm actually much more active over then I am here...pretty much only lurk SF and post in this thread. It's definitely one of the best AMAs that malefashionadvice has ever had. It definitely seemed to have stirred up some business too. Lots of people mentioned just making purchases or becoming toteholders. Do you have any statistics on how many people joined up today?post #11213 of 1675911/13/13 at 8:47pmpost #11214 of 1675911/13/13 at 10:02pmpost #11215 of 1675911/14/13 at 5:50amQuote:Originally Posted by ajg esp
The AMA was awesome. I'm actually much more active over then I am here...pretty much only lurk SF and post in this thread. It's definitely one of the best AMAs that malefashionadvice has ever had. It definitely seemed to have stirred up some business too. Lots of people mentioned just making purchases or becoming toteholders. Do you have any statistics on how many people joined up today?
I had 6 new loyalty members and over 5,000 views on the WvG website. I received an email from on of the Mods saying " it was one of the best AMA". That's make me feel good. The questions asked were great and the people seemed very nice.post #11216 of 1675911/14/13 at 5:52ampost #11217 of 1675911/14/13 at 6:07ampost #11218 of 1675911/14/13 at 6:07ampost #11219 of 1675911/14/13 at 8:32amQuote:
Dude, I will check but I don't know who you are. Could you email me with your real name or order number?Quote:
Yes, Sorry about that, I fucked that up big time. I need to put in sizes too.post #11220 of 1675911/14/13 at 11:24am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 3 minutes ago
- › ORIGINAL CAR SHOES by Prada 8.5D *NEW* 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › TOM FORD sz 8T Sandals *New w/out Box* 8 minutes ago
- › The RACHford Files Vol. 2: Azzuraa Leather Bag Test Drive 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 11 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 16 minutes ago
- › What to wear with these boots? 17 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...