Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/11/16 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 746post #11176 of 1675911/12/13 at 9:29am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11177 of 1675911/12/13 at 9:57ampost #11178 of 1675911/12/13 at 10:26ampost #11179 of 1675911/12/13 at 11:36ampost #11180 of 1675911/12/13 at 2:24pmI don't know why you guys are getting all crazy about the missing the over dyes. You should be saving your hard earned loot for the new hoodie and lounge pants. That's what you will be living in this fall/ winter. Both pieces play back to the tees, henelys , and sweaters. Just sayin.post #11181 of 1675911/12/13 at 3:35pmpost #11182 of 1675911/12/13 at 3:38pmpost #11183 of 1675911/12/13 at 3:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
I don't know why you guys are getting all crazy about the missing the over dyes. You should be saving your hard earned loot for the new hoodie and lounge pants. That's what you will be living in this fall/ winter. Both pieces play back to the tees, henelys , and sweaters. Just sayin.
I'm almost positive I'm too old for a hoodie, but I'm also sure I'll be grabbing one anyway.
Good luck with the AMA tomorrow, Mauro.post #11184 of 1675911/12/13 at 3:53pmpost #11185 of 1675911/12/13 at 3:56pmpost #11186 of 1675911/12/13 at 7:00pmpost #11187 of 1675911/13/13 at 5:15amQuote:
Love it, Rob. I am really happy to have you in our little community.
A newsletter will drop today at 12pm EST. The same time my AMA on reddit starts. I will post a link here ( if I can figure it out) when it starts. The newsletter is light on words and heavy on product.
The lounge pants are arriving at some point today also! Today is a good day...........
I felt on the big fat fanny
Pulled out the jammy and killed the punani
And my dick runs deep, so deep
So deep put her ass to sleep
Woke her up around one
She didn't hesitate to call Ice Cube the top gun
Drove her to the pad and I'm coasting
Took another sip of the potion, hit the 3-wheel motion
I was glad everything had worked out
Dropped her ass off and then chirped out
Today was like one of those fly dreams
Didn't even see a berry flashing those high beams
No helicopter looking for a murder
2 in the morning, got the Fatburger
Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp
And it read "Ice Cube's a Pimp"
Drunk as hell but no throwing up
Half way home and my pager still blowing up
Today I didn't even have to use my AK
I got to say it was a good daypost #11188 of 1675911/13/13 at 9:08ampost #11189 of 1675911/13/13 at 9:10amNah, I fucked up and forgot to add the price. It's retail is $185.00
Here is the link to my reddit AMA if anyone wants to ask me a question!
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1597 Active Users (346 Members and 1251 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 seconds ago
- › SuitSupply quality: Would you exchange this jacket? 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?