Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:26 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 746post #11176 of 1675911/12/13 at 9:29ampost #11177 of 1675911/12/13 at 9:57ampost #11178 of 1675911/12/13 at 10:26ampost #11179 of 1675911/12/13 at 11:36ampost #11180 of 1675911/12/13 at 2:24pmI don't know why you guys are getting all crazy about the missing the over dyes. You should be saving your hard earned loot for the new hoodie and lounge pants. That's what you will be living in this fall/ winter. Both pieces play back to the tees, henelys , and sweaters. Just sayin.post #11181 of 1675911/12/13 at 3:35pmpost #11182 of 1675911/12/13 at 3:38pmpost #11183 of 1675911/12/13 at 3:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
I don't know why you guys are getting all crazy about the missing the over dyes. You should be saving your hard earned loot for the new hoodie and lounge pants. That's what you will be living in this fall/ winter. Both pieces play back to the tees, henelys , and sweaters. Just sayin.
I'm almost positive I'm too old for a hoodie, but I'm also sure I'll be grabbing one anyway.
Good luck with the AMA tomorrow, Mauro.post #11184 of 1675911/12/13 at 3:53pmpost #11185 of 1675911/12/13 at 3:56pmpost #11186 of 1675911/12/13 at 7:00pmpost #11187 of 1675911/13/13 at 5:15amQuote:
Love it, Rob. I am really happy to have you in our little community.
A newsletter will drop today at 12pm EST. The same time my AMA on reddit starts. I will post a link here ( if I can figure it out) when it starts. The newsletter is light on words and heavy on product.
The lounge pants are arriving at some point today also! Today is a good day...........
I felt on the big fat fanny
Pulled out the jammy and killed the punani
And my dick runs deep, so deep
So deep put her ass to sleep
Woke her up around one
She didn't hesitate to call Ice Cube the top gun
Drove her to the pad and I'm coasting
Took another sip of the potion, hit the 3-wheel motion
I was glad everything had worked out
Dropped her ass off and then chirped out
Today was like one of those fly dreams
Didn't even see a berry flashing those high beams
No helicopter looking for a murder
2 in the morning, got the Fatburger
Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp
And it read "Ice Cube's a Pimp"
Drunk as hell but no throwing up
Half way home and my pager still blowing up
Today I didn't even have to use my AK
I got to say it was a good daypost #11188 of 1675911/13/13 at 9:08ampost #11189 of 1675911/13/13 at 9:10amNah, I fucked up and forgot to add the price. It's retail is $185.00
Here is the link to my reddit AMA if anyone wants to ask me a question!
http://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/1qjo95/hello_reddit_i_am_mauro_farinelli_designer_of/post #11190 of 1675911/13/13 at 9:11am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1139 Active Users (223 Members and 916 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 13 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 8 minutes ago
- › East Sicily Tailors 10 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...