or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 741

post #11101 of 14482


Eskimos hunting with sled dogs and polar bears with real horn buttons. Available in before dinner and after dinner. The shirt will go live to loyalty members soon.
post #11102 of 14482

Thanks for the advice Mauro!

post #11103 of 14482
I put up the car coat and two suits just to get an idea of what people think of the copy the real launch of the suits and stuff will go out later on tuesday when the loung pants drop.
The suits are beyond incredible. The bells and whistles for the price can't e matched in my opinion. The suits are pretty close to MTM and set up like a MTO suit. The sleeves are prepped for hand sewn functional button holes or " surgeons cuffs. I am more than happy with these suits. The most expensive suit for a Loyalty member is $1800.00 and that includes a $120.00 alteration credit.

Best,

Mauro
post #11104 of 14482
Mauro - to clarify, $1,800 base price then 50% off with loyalty membership, correct? suits look great and i can attest to the quality having seen product firsthand.

Note that the navy pinstripe looks like a picture of a charcoal suit.

that car coat drool.gif
post #11105 of 14482
Mauro, the suits look 2 legit 2 quit. You may have been planning to already, but I would suggest adding the following if possible to assist the consumer:
1. What is the suit drop or perhaps mention the corresponding waist size associated with the suit jacket size (i.e. drop 6? Is the tagged pant size for a size 36 suit a 30, 31, etc.)
2. Close up pics of the button cuffs/sleeve cuff, fabric, internal pockets, etc.

Basically, help us online consumers who don't have the ability to see and feel these bad boys in person get the sense of all the details that went into this thing per your copy.

Oh and by alteratiom credit, do you mean that amount will also be deducted at checkout, accounted for the price, etc. Can you clarify that a bit to understand how it works?
post #11106 of 14482
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post

Mauro - to clarify, $1,800 base price then 50% off with loyalty membership, correct? suits look great and i can attest to the quality having seen product firsthand.

Note that the navy pinstripe looks like a picture of a charcoal suit.

that car coat drool.gif

Sorry.The cost of the suit at retail is $1,800.00 so a loyalty member would get 50% off that price with a $120.00 allowance to get alteration and hand sewn functional surgeons cuffs if for some reason you have less than $120.00 in alterations that's good for me. I should rewrite and say you have up to a $120.00 credit that will go towards alterations. The suits are prepared for button holes and alterations. You will buy the suit try it on have it marked for alterations . Then you will send me the suit and I will have my suit makers sew the button holes and buttons on by hand. If you need the pants hemmed or the waist taken in for example I would help cover that cost. This way my suit becomes more like a MTO suit.
The drop is a drop 6 but the trousers can be taken in a full 2 inches without making the back pockets look to close together. So it's a drop 6 that can go to a drop 8.
I will email and call anyone who buys a suit anyway so I can walk you through the process and make it painless.
This way you are happy and I am happy that you are happy.
I really really don't think you can get a suit of this quality for cheaper than the loyalty member price. I think the people that have already purchased suits from me can attest. At some point I hope they chime in.
I hope this helps.
Best,

Mauro

PS- I have 3 more suits to put online and they are all cheaper than the two already up.
post #11107 of 14482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

Sorry.The cost of the suit at retail is $1,800.00 so a loyalty member would get 50% off that price with a $120.00 allowance

Don't know where you're from, but here in America we usually reserve "sorry" for when bad stuff happens.
post #11108 of 14482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post


This way you are happy and I am happy that you are happy.

post #11109 of 14482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

I put up the car coat and two suits just to get an idea of what people think of the copy the real launch of the suits and stuff will go out later on tuesday when the loung pants drop.
The suits are beyond incredible. The bells and whistles for the price can't e matched in my opinion. The suits are pretty close to MTM and set up like a MTO suit. The sleeves are prepped for hand sewn functional button holes or " surgeons cuffs. I am more than happy with these suits. The most expensive suit for a Loyalty member is $1800.00 and that includes a $120.00 alteration credit.

Best,

Mauro

OMG Mauro...why you do this to me?!
post #11110 of 14482
What did I do now? I have to rewrite the copy for the tailored clothing . I shipped 90% of all the orders. Everything will be shipped by tomorrow . A newsletter will drop Tuesday or Wednesday.
post #11111 of 14482

How long are the suit jackets? I need about 29" so I'm guessing MTM would be my best option.

post #11112 of 14482
Shark- You would be fine. I made the jackets shorter to make them a bit more modern and on trend. You are local so trying one on wouldn't be an issue. Everyone who can stop by or that I can visit them I suggest that.
post #11113 of 14482
i bought one of the sample suits and the thing kills, but some caveat emptor notes: the trousers have a high rise and are cut fuller in the legs. great news for lifters, not so great for those who want a slim gq profile. the jacket, however, does not have as full a cut through the sleeves. generally i'd say this is a good thing, unless you're totally jacked. as a guy who's never owned a nice suit, it's crazy how this thing stacks up to bullshit chinese mtm suits and uniqlo and the like. one of those things where you don't recognize how nice nice things are or how mediocre mediocre things are until you get a chance to experience it.
post #11114 of 14482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

Shark- You would be fine. I made the jackets shorter to make them a bit more modern and on trend. You are local so trying one on wouldn't be an issue. Everyone who can stop by or that I can visit them I suggest that.

I am happy to hear you like your suit. For the record the samples did have a bigger seat and high rise. The RTW pants DO NOT. the rise is 9.75 inches for a size 40 with a 25 inch thigh 17.5 knee and 15 inch hem. I just want to be clear and make sure the facts are straight. We did alter Trafficjams suit and he looks pretty beast in it.
post #11115 of 14482
Henleys are beast. So nice.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread