Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 738post #11056 of 1675911/3/13 at 2:18pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11057 of 1675911/3/13 at 3:22pmpost #11058 of 1675911/4/13 at 8:10amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
I am wearing the sample hoodie which fits perfectly and a sample of the wool beanie.
The colors of the beanie will the same as the sweaters because its the same wool. Whole garment construction so there is no seams. It give the beanie a great fit and helps prevent the beanie from stretching out.
beanie looks great, but any chance of a slouchy fit beanie??? that would be awesome especially in this material!post #11059 of 1675911/4/13 at 9:22ampost #11060 of 1675911/4/13 at 9:33amAjg- Please send me that photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with your first name and where you live. I would like to put it on the website. It will also give you the chance to win a free item from WvG.post #11061 of 1675911/4/13 at 12:25pmpost #11062 of 1675911/4/13 at 12:42pmpost #11063 of 1675911/4/13 at 12:52pmProbably some of the best tees I've ever had and I'm picky as fuck when it comes to blank tees. I've tried all the usual suspects including the more expensive options. Finally fuckin' happy with some tees that don't disintegrate or warp too much after a wash. Washed cold, tumble dried low, and didn't notice much shrink if any. Also these dry fast. Is that because of the bamboo or just weight?post #11064 of 1675911/4/13 at 4:19pmpost #11065 of 1675911/4/13 at 6:29pm
Hi, I'm sure this question has been asked but i'm having a hard time finding anything with the search feature. If I'm 5'6", athletic, 16.25" neck, 40" inch, and wear a medium slim fit J. Crew shirt, what size OCBD should I get? Thank you.post #11066 of 1675911/4/13 at 7:10pmpost #11067 of 1675911/4/13 at 8:09pmpost #11068 of 1675911/4/13 at 9:02pmpost #11069 of 1675911/5/13 at 3:42amQuote:Originally Posted by dietwaterrr
Hi, I'm sure this question has been asked but i'm having a hard time finding anything with the search feature. If I'm 5'6", athletic, 16.25" neck, 40" inch, and wear a medium slim fit J. Crew shirt, what size OCBD should I get? Thank you.
I thing you should get a medium.Quote:
The flannel is going up this week. You may EMAIL me if you would like one. The ice blue short sleeve and long sleeve are the same colors. I's a very nice shade of blue.post #11070 of 1675911/5/13 at 6:54amQuote:
Eggshell is pretty sheer... My nips on display but doesn't bother me any.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 20 seconds ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 29 seconds ago
- › WTB: Alden DC Cigar or Ravello Cap Toe Boot 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › NEW Nigel Cabourn Storm Parka Navy Wool/Beewax Cotton 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 3 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...