Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/5/15 at 11:44am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 737post #11041 of 1675911/2/13 at 1:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11042 of 1675911/2/13 at 1:40pm
Goddamn this shirt is sex. Is it gone forever?
Quote:post #11043 of 1675911/2/13 at 2:34pmQuote:
Dude I wished you lived closer. You would fit right in with the guys.
Photon- I have a couple left before they are gone forever. What size are you?
Johngalt- I will not.post #11044 of 1675911/2/13 at 3:55pmpost #11045 of 1675911/2/13 at 5:39pmpost #11046 of 1675911/2/13 at 5:57pmpost #11047 of 1675911/2/13 at 6:01pmpost #11048 of 1675911/2/13 at 6:34pmpost #11049 of 1675911/2/13 at 7:22pmpost #11050 of 1675911/2/13 at 7:57pmI got the v-neck long sleeve in Small today and I should have sized down. The body fits not bad, but the length is super long. I take XS in the After Dinner fit and a S in the Before Dinner. The shirt is super soft and I would wear it everyday if it was shorter.
Mauro do you have any other heavyweight flannel coming out?post #11051 of 1675911/3/13 at 3:40am@ ryosuke let's hem that tee to your length. I want you wearing it everyday , lol. I either have one xs AD or one XL look on the website.
I just posted on the slim long tee thread about making long tees. Seriously if you need it hemmed let's figure something out. Hemming is easy.
ps- shoes are something I really want to make but my customer base isn't big enough yet. Maybe in a year or two. Wouldn't it be great to get all the shoe styles everyone loves for 50% off?post #11052 of 1675911/3/13 at 6:23ampost #11053 of 1675911/3/13 at 8:02ampost #11054 of 1675911/3/13 at 10:35am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1049 Active Users (125 Members and 924 Guests)
- › Australian Members 6 seconds ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 32 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › When to leave out a pocket square? 9 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 19 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 24 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 26 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 27 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 29 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015