Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 737post #11041 of 1675911/2/13 at 1:38pmpost #11042 of 1675911/2/13 at 1:40pm
Goddamn this shirt is sex. Is it gone forever?
Quote:post #11043 of 1675911/2/13 at 2:34pmQuote:
Dude I wished you lived closer. You would fit right in with the guys.
Photon- I have a couple left before they are gone forever. What size are you?
Johngalt- I will not.post #11044 of 1675911/2/13 at 3:55pmpost #11045 of 1675911/2/13 at 5:39pmpost #11046 of 1675911/2/13 at 5:57pmpost #11047 of 1675911/2/13 at 6:01pmpost #11048 of 1675911/2/13 at 6:34pmpost #11049 of 1675911/2/13 at 7:22pmpost #11050 of 1675911/2/13 at 7:57pmI got the v-neck long sleeve in Small today and I should have sized down. The body fits not bad, but the length is super long. I take XS in the After Dinner fit and a S in the Before Dinner. The shirt is super soft and I would wear it everyday if it was shorter.
Mauro do you have any other heavyweight flannel coming out?post #11051 of 1675911/3/13 at 3:40am@ ryosuke let's hem that tee to your length. I want you wearing it everyday , lol. I either have one xs AD or one XL look on the website.
I just posted on the slim long tee thread about making long tees. Seriously if you need it hemmed let's figure something out. Hemming is easy.
ps- shoes are something I really want to make but my customer base isn't big enough yet. Maybe in a year or two. Wouldn't it be great to get all the shoe styles everyone loves for 50% off?post #11052 of 1675911/3/13 at 6:23ampost #11053 of 1675911/3/13 at 8:02ampost #11054 of 1675911/3/13 at 10:35ampost #11055 of 1675911/3/13 at 11:09am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 998 Active Users (113 Members and 885 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 14 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 20 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 22 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 26 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 29 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding