Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:06 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 737post #11041 of 1675911/2/13 at 1:38pmpost #11042 of 1675911/2/13 at 1:40pm
Goddamn this shirt is sex. Is it gone forever?
Quote:post #11043 of 1675911/2/13 at 2:34pmQuote:
Dude I wished you lived closer. You would fit right in with the guys.
Photon- I have a couple left before they are gone forever. What size are you?
Johngalt- I will not.post #11044 of 1675911/2/13 at 3:55pmpost #11045 of 1675911/2/13 at 5:39pmpost #11046 of 1675911/2/13 at 5:57pmpost #11047 of 1675911/2/13 at 6:01pmpost #11048 of 1675911/2/13 at 6:34pmpost #11049 of 1675911/2/13 at 7:22pmpost #11050 of 1675911/2/13 at 7:57pmI got the v-neck long sleeve in Small today and I should have sized down. The body fits not bad, but the length is super long. I take XS in the After Dinner fit and a S in the Before Dinner. The shirt is super soft and I would wear it everyday if it was shorter.
Mauro do you have any other heavyweight flannel coming out?post #11051 of 1675911/3/13 at 3:40am@ ryosuke let's hem that tee to your length. I want you wearing it everyday , lol. I either have one xs AD or one XL look on the website.
I just posted on the slim long tee thread about making long tees. Seriously if you need it hemmed let's figure something out. Hemming is easy.
ps- shoes are something I really want to make but my customer base isn't big enough yet. Maybe in a year or two. Wouldn't it be great to get all the shoe styles everyone loves for 50% off?post #11052 of 1675911/3/13 at 6:23ampost #11053 of 1675911/3/13 at 8:02ampost #11054 of 1675911/3/13 at 10:35ampost #11055 of 1675911/3/13 at 11:09am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1417 Active Users (274 Members and 1143 Guests)
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 44 seconds ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Things You Think You Know: Myth Busting in Classic Menswear 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding