Maybe Mauro can answer this, but how can you tell it is a WvG buffalo plaid shirt?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:10 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 734post #10996 of 1675910/30/13 at 11:08am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10997 of 1675910/30/13 at 11:10ampost #10998 of 1675910/30/13 at 11:30ampost #10999 of 1675910/30/13 at 11:34amits likely the same or similar fabric. there have been a few examples of wvg having the same fabric as BoO, engineered garments, etc. but all made in usa, better construction/fit, and a thousand times better price point (if your a loyalty member)post #11000 of 1675910/30/13 at 2:25pmpost #11001 of 1675910/30/13 at 2:25pmQuote:
MOMMA I CORRECTED A LAWYER!!!post #11002 of 1675910/30/13 at 2:44pmpost #11003 of 1675910/30/13 at 3:23pmpost #11004 of 1675910/30/13 at 5:05pmpost #11005 of 1675910/30/13 at 5:32pmpost #11006 of 1675910/31/13 at 6:02ampost #11007 of 1675910/31/13 at 9:05am
Henley's are on the web are ready to go! I will add them to the next newsletter but I thought it would be nice just to get them up instead of waiting a couple weeks.
Unlike like Fall these Henley's are not crazy fitted. The shape is good and the shirt is perfect for layering if you want to wear a tee under it. I wear a medium in the Henley and I couldn't be happier with the fit.
$95.00 at retail.
Hand over dyed
Mother of Pearl Buttons
Egyptian cotton muslin
Mauropost #11008 of 1675910/31/13 at 9:08ampost #11009 of 1675910/31/13 at 9:09ampost #11010 of 1675910/31/13 at 9:39amError message when I try to check out:
We're sorry, but something went wrong.
We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.
edit: I think the issue was with Shopify's payment processing; I tried it again using PayPal and it worked fine.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1626 Active Users (362 Members and 1264 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 16 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 29 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › New suit designs, critique please 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › Kenneth Cole Slim-Fit Stretch Hacking Suit Jacket 2 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan