Maybe Mauro can answer this, but how can you tell it is a WvG buffalo plaid shirt?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:51 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 734post #10996 of 1675910/30/13 at 11:08am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10997 of 1675910/30/13 at 11:10ampost #10998 of 1675910/30/13 at 11:30ampost #10999 of 1675910/30/13 at 11:34amits likely the same or similar fabric. there have been a few examples of wvg having the same fabric as BoO, engineered garments, etc. but all made in usa, better construction/fit, and a thousand times better price point (if your a loyalty member)post #11000 of 1675910/30/13 at 2:25pmpost #11001 of 1675910/30/13 at 2:25pmQuote:
MOMMA I CORRECTED A LAWYER!!!post #11002 of 1675910/30/13 at 2:44pmpost #11003 of 1675910/30/13 at 3:23pmpost #11004 of 1675910/30/13 at 5:05pmpost #11005 of 1675910/30/13 at 5:32pmpost #11006 of 1675910/31/13 at 6:02ampost #11007 of 1675910/31/13 at 9:05am
Henley's are on the web are ready to go! I will add them to the next newsletter but I thought it would be nice just to get them up instead of waiting a couple weeks.
Unlike like Fall these Henley's are not crazy fitted. The shape is good and the shirt is perfect for layering if you want to wear a tee under it. I wear a medium in the Henley and I couldn't be happier with the fit.
$95.00 at retail.
Hand over dyed
Mother of Pearl Buttons
Egyptian cotton muslin
Mauropost #11008 of 1675910/31/13 at 9:08ampost #11009 of 1675910/31/13 at 9:09ampost #11010 of 1675910/31/13 at 9:39amError message when I try to check out:
We're sorry, but something went wrong.
We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.
edit: I think the issue was with Shopify's payment processing; I tried it again using PayPal and it worked fine.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1718 Active Users (383 Members and 1335 Guests)
- › Engineered Garments SS15 18 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 36 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 54 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › BNWT Naked & Famous Weird Guy Size 30 Grey 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 8 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...