Maybe Mauro can answer this, but how can you tell it is a WvG buffalo plaid shirt?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 734post #10996 of 1675910/30/13 at 11:08ampost #10997 of 1675910/30/13 at 11:10ampost #10998 of 1675910/30/13 at 11:30ampost #10999 of 1675910/30/13 at 11:34amits likely the same or similar fabric. there have been a few examples of wvg having the same fabric as BoO, engineered garments, etc. but all made in usa, better construction/fit, and a thousand times better price point (if your a loyalty member)post #11000 of 1675910/30/13 at 2:25pmpost #11001 of 1675910/30/13 at 2:25pmQuote:
MOMMA I CORRECTED A LAWYER!!!post #11002 of 1675910/30/13 at 2:44pmpost #11003 of 1675910/30/13 at 3:23pmpost #11004 of 1675910/30/13 at 5:05pmpost #11005 of 1675910/30/13 at 5:32pmpost #11006 of 1675910/31/13 at 6:02ampost #11007 of 1675910/31/13 at 9:05am
Henley's are on the web are ready to go! I will add them to the next newsletter but I thought it would be nice just to get them up instead of waiting a couple weeks.
Unlike like Fall these Henley's are not crazy fitted. The shape is good and the shirt is perfect for layering if you want to wear a tee under it. I wear a medium in the Henley and I couldn't be happier with the fit.
$95.00 at retail.
Hand over dyed
Mother of Pearl Buttons
Egyptian cotton muslin
Mauropost #11008 of 1675910/31/13 at 9:08ampost #11009 of 1675910/31/13 at 9:09ampost #11010 of 1675910/31/13 at 9:39amError message when I try to check out:
We're sorry, but something went wrong.
We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.
edit: I think the issue was with Shopify's payment processing; I tried it again using PayPal and it worked fine.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1182 Active Users (255 Members and 927 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 32 seconds ago
- › Academia, Democrats, and Thoughtcrime 33 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › As somebody who doesn't go out much, can I justify spending so much... 6 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › Need advice on what to wear with this jacket..... 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding